Orlando Pita Full Volume Boosting Conditioner + Mini Full Volume Boosting Shampoo, 1 ea

BY ORLANDO PITA

The Orlando Pita Full Volume Boosting Conditioner adds volume and body to even the finest hair types, while providing weightless moisture to hair. Formulated with an effective root-lifting hair polymer and a powerful plant hair complex to help build body and lush softness. This moisture-rich conditioner helps seal in shine leaving hair soft, touchable and full of enhanced volume. Free of Sulfates, Sodium Chloride, Parabens, Gluten and TEA. No build-up. Key Benefits: Helps build body and volume Adds weightless moisture to hair Leaves hair soft and shiny Full Volume Boosting Con see more...

Shae S.
Sugar Hill, GA
Bets conditioner ever!! I used it after the Orlando Pita shampoo and these two together are an amazing match! My hair is not frizzy, or greasy, but it gets shiny and beautiful looking! Absolute best
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
Amazing smell and texture. This conditioner made my hair really smooth and smelled amazing. It lasted for a few days so I didn't have to wash my hair a lot. It helps with my frizzy hair and makes it very smooth. Would buy again!
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo it is great for those who struggle with oily hair this shampoo and conditioner worked great for me! I loved the smell and the quantity of this product lasted me 5 months!
Emma P.
Lebanon, TN
I'm almost finished with my first bottle of the Orlando pita voluminous conditioner but I am not new to Orlando pita hair products, this would make my 4th large bottle of the conditioner in generally and I am in love with all of them. I found mine at Costco on sale for $10 a bottle (normally $15) of you can occasionally find them at marshalls/TJ Maxx for $10. These are so amazing, they leave you hair feeling amazingly soft and it really cleans your hair. You can see the volume but you have to make sure your hair dries in the right position or the volume will not be very visible. This is a must for my hair care routine, pick it up and you won't regret it!
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
I have very dry hair and have used almost every product for my hair, but nothing has worked. When I was introduced to this I gave it a try right away. It rinses out easily and it does not weight my hair down. The only con about this is the poop packaging.
Jennifer H.
Lithia, FL
I recently was introduced to this brand by a friend. I was thoroughly impressed. The scent is to die for and it worked perfect on my oily hair.
Abby C.
Wayne, PA
Great! It always leaves my hair silky and soft. Easy to rub in, plus it smells good! My go-to shampoo!
Emmi C.
Shoreline
i don’t actually use this one i use the argan oil one and it is AMAZING it is perfect for my oily hair.