Orlando Pita Argan Shampoo 27 fl oz

Brand: Orlando PitaContainer Size: 27 fl. oz.Form: LiquidTarget Area: HairType: ShampooThe Orlando Pita® Argan Gloss Shampoo is formulated with Moroccan Argan Oil to help provide a sleek, smooth and long-lasting finish to hair while taming frizz. This...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orlando Pita Argan Shampoo 27 fl oz!
This works well for me. It did not dry out my hair. I have very thin color treated hair. This does not cause the color to fade a whole lot and it’s leave a very clean/ fresh feeling
I’ve been using this shampoo for about four months now and it has worked wonders on my hair. It helps with frizz and dryness! I also love the smell and that it lasts!
I have fine wavy/curly hair. This shampoo helps control the frizz without feeling heavy. I use the conditioner too. I can go 3-4 days between washing too.
Madera, CA
Great shampoo. Doesn't dry out my hair. Works great when paired with the sane conditioner. Helps reduce my frizz and doesn't make my hair greasy.
Moreno Valley , CA
Purchased at: Costco
Hands-down best shampoo ever keeps your hair so moisturize healthy and Frizz free. It’s not the most affordable but great quality product
Kasson, MN
I just started using the shampoo and it leaves my hair supersoft and super clean I typically only have to wash it every couple days.
San Mateo
My favorite shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and shiny and it smells amazing.
New York
This stuff makes my hair so soft and shiny! I keep going back to this after try other shampoos.
caracas
This is my daily use shampoo, it does a great job from the middle to the tips of my hair. But, I would not recommend it if you have a greasy scalp, which is my case. I just feel that my hair is not completely clean even when it smells this good! (Very beachy and fresh by the way). However, I’ll buy it again and again.

Looking for your answer?