Orlando Pita Argan Gloss Conditioning Treatment Conditioner with Moroccan Argan Oil Salon-Quality (798mL / 27 fl. oz) uploaded by Esther Y.

BY ORLANDO PITA

Orlando Pita Argan Gloss Treatment Conditioner with Moroccan Argan, 27 Oz The Orlando Pita Argan Gloss Conditioning Treatment is formulated to help seal in shine, control frizz and create lush locks with restorative Moroccan Argan Oil. This... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the travel sized version of this conditioner that came with the full sized set of the shampoo + conditioner. And I take this conditioner EVERYWHERE I travel. It keeps my hair so soft and actually glossy, just as it promises. I've tried other conditioners from Living Proof, Pantene, and Oribe, but this one from Orlando Pita is so reliable and beats the others in terms of keeping your hair healthy without sulfates or parabens.
Eleece G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner. It has an absolutely lovely coconut frosting scent. The scent also lasts on my hair for a while (but it isn't overwhelming. Just a light scent). I wouldn't say it's amazing at calming frizz, but the shine is FANTASTIC. The It's a 10 leave in spray still does the best job at taking my frizz away, but nothing glosses like this conditioner.

(I do use it with the matching shampoo)
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! My hair is usually greasy but this conditioner with the matching shampoo is perfect for my hair. It's so soft and smells amazing! I have thin fine hair that has low lights and high lights and these products are amazing - leaving my hair silky and shiny (and smelling OH SO GOOD!). Honestly, better than all the extremely expensive products I have used in the past years.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner and use it every day. It helps keep my hair smooth, shiny, detangled and easy to style. I love that it came with Argan oil that I use when my hair is wet to give it even more shine and help make it easy to brush out and style. Will definitely buy again!
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto huele riquisimo!!! Su textura es muy buena y te deja el cabello como de salon de belleza.
Lo unico es el precio que es bastante alto, pero creo que vale la pena cada centavo.
Nikki C.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is a great hair treatment. The argan oil smells so fresh and so amazing. Keeps my hair super hydrated and gives it a nice fluffy bounce. If I could condition my hair too much, this would be the product combo to go to!
Rachael S.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is truly one of the best conditioners I've ever used. I bleach my hair and this product has no sls, parabens or phosphates, so it helps keep my platinum looking nice and white. It's got a light, pleasant scent but nothing overwhelming or lasting. The conditioner alone leaves my hair feeling like silk, but the bonus Argan oil is great for adding extra softness and moisture, especially after a coloring! Love this product!
Yana A.
Amherst, MA
I love this conditioner (haven't tried the oil). My hair is dry and curly, tends to get very very frizzy as I live in an area with high humidity. This conditioner keeps my curls soft and defined, and definitely helps with reducing frizz. I highly recommend it. I bought mine at TJMaxx and I know it's also available in Costco. I've also tried the shampoo, but wasn't as impressed as I was with the conditioner.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could love this product, but the whole line was too oily and weighed my hair down and made my hair greasy feeling. I also can't stand the smell.
Lizia P.