Orka Mastrad Fondue Set Blue uploaded by Julia A.Orka Mastrad Fondue Set Blue uploaded by Maria R.Orka Mastrad Fondue Set Blue uploaded by Maria R.

BY ORKA #10 in Specialty Appliances

Mastrad fondue set blue see more...

Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
This isn’t the same one but it’s pretty similar! These are so nice for using to make the food I love this idea and it’s my favorite meal at home! Easy and not that messy!
Brooklyn, NY
I had a kind of seventies themed fondue get together and was lucky enough to find this brand new vintage dolphin fondue pot, complete with a full set of forks! This is amazing, you can melt cheese, cook seafood in the broth while you wait or use for melting chocolate. I love it. A great appetizer starter before meals, it's easy to use, just buy a stereo flame pack and light it up. Really easy and fun!
Dana B.
Pulaski , VA
Over this fondue set and also the store I bought mine from had many different designs. I use this product for many occasions and I enjoy using it. I have also received many compliments from friends family and customers on this set.
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
I have this Mastrad fondue set in red amazing, you can dip fruit and marshmallow or your choice .Simple to use , easy to clean.
Gloria L.
Panorama City, CA
I love this lil fondue set because it can be used for Lot of things and it is very convenient
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
I would love to try out this set. I love fondue so I know I could use this in my household.
Jaiden B.
I love how convenient this set is. Great colors and is super cute. Perfect for date night
Brooklyn, NY
Have you guy's ever had a fondue party?
Brooklyn, NY
What way would you use this?