BY ORKA #27 in Specialty Appliances

Whip up delicious, ooey-gooey dips and desserts at home with this orka by mastrad fondue set. Heated by a tea light, this fondue set is excellent for concocting sauces, melty cheeses or yummy chocolate. This 6-piece set from orka comes with a 14-oz. Fondue bowl, a candle and 4 forks. The bowl is made of ceramic stoneware and is removable. Hand wash. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Diana g.
Arlington, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is such a cute set to have. Great for a game night to make a quick cheese dip or even if you have kids it's fun to melt some chocolate chips and have kids dip some fresh fruit or cookies/candy :)
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I have one of these and they are great! so easy to use and nice to have for a little get together or even you and your special someone. chocolate and fruit or fondue cheese..
Arlin G.
Oh God! Something definitely you want to have. I don't have one of my own but my friend has one and I really love it.
tara c.
New Bedford, MA
Got this as a birthday gift. Comes in handy when i have guests over for appetizers. Defiantly worth the price.
Jenn T.
Great product!!! It is worth your money and I definitely recommend it!!!ūüėäūüėäūüėäbeautiful
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
This is a pretty good set and it wasn't to much money compared to others ive seen
Halie W.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely love this, great for having people over or just something fun to do.
Isaura C.
I love this it so cute to me i think it goes along my style for my kitchen
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is this easy to clean?
Samantha L.
Saint-Albert , QC
Would you guys recommend this one ?
Marie S.