Orijen Puppy - 5lb

by Orijen

Orijen Puppy is a premium dog food that has been specially formulated for a growing puppy.%nbsp-Puppies need a different blend of nutrients from adult dogs, and Orijen has created a special blend of vitamins, minerals and nutrients for puppies that additionally has the right balance of protein, fat and carbohydrates. This Orijen pet food contains quality protein ingredients such as chicken, turkey and whole eggs, and does not contain any fillers that could upset a puppy's digestion or trigger latent allergies.Orijen Puppy contains many minerals and nutrients to keep a puppy strong and healthy, and to develop its coat and teeth. Fruits, vegetables and grasses are mixed together within this premium puppy food to accurately simulate what a puppy would be eating in the wild and create a blend of ingredients that would work best for them. Wild-caught fish are also included within the Orijen Puppy flavors, which are never farmed and never contain antibiotics or preservatives.Created specifically for puppies and contains everything a growing puppy needs to thriveHigh on protein and focuses on very wholesome and healthy sources of lean protein, such as free range turkey and chicken as well as wild caught fishIncludes Vitamins, minerals and fatty acids for strong joints, teeth and skinContains antioxidants to bolster a puppy's immune system

Biologically Appropriate Pet Food; Fresh Regional Ingredients; Never Out Sourced

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orijen Puppy - 5lb!
Nora R.
My 4 month old puppy really enjoys these. He has no issues with taste or digesting it.
Natalie G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
My little guys loves all Orijen products. Others things he's gotten tired of but not the Orijen food and treats we give him. Plus i know that there are quality ingredients and a great price. I could not afford those real food meal plans so this was a great alternative and is more low maintenance. I have never had an issue with stomach problems with my little guy either.
Lego L.
Lego loved this food. It as great on his stomach. He never had any problems with eating. The product is on the pricier side but totally worth it. Very high protein content and quality ingredients!
Helen L.
Saint Paul, MN
Great dry food for puppies! My golden retriever puppy love this food! I was looking for a dog food without wheat and with clean ingredients list, and I found it! This brand is a gem! Also they have a nice treats for dogy
Diana K.
Austin
My corgi puppy is crazy about this food and she’s tasted plenty of other brands. It looks really moist for dry food, doesn’t smell as bad as some does, and she can eat it any day or night; without switching to anything else
Charline M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
These are his favorite kibbles ever. We switched to those a few weeks ago and he had been loving them! I sometimes use these for training as well!
Jen D.
Milwaukee
Clean ingredients, very clearly stated the nutritional breakdown on their website. It helped that our dog seemed to really love the taste when she was a puppy. Would recommend for those who have extra room in the budget to get your dog high quality food.
Jordan W.
Carlsbad, CA
I tried feeding this to my puppy but he kept getting diarrhea. Something that is important to note is this food has an extremely high protein content, so make sure your puppy’s breed needs this much protein. Some puppies have a hard time processing this much protein so keep that in mind when considering this food.
Julie W.
Bel Air, MD
I love Orijen as a brand because I know the ingredients going into their dog food are quality and necessary nutrients needed for my pup to grow. We used Orijen Puppy food and still occasionally do (my dog is 3 now) because the size of the food is smaller (like my dog!) and she loves the flavor.
Jean P.
NEW YORK, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog is not food motivated and only eats once a day (her choice) so we researched the most nutritious dry food for her to get all her required nutrients. It was especially worrisome when she was a puppy and growing because we weren’t sure if she was stunted because of her lack of desire to eat (talk about all the trips to the vet!). We have tried various kibble to motivate her to eat and Orijen has won us over. It is not only nutritious but is regionally sourced and has been formulated to be biologically close to its natural source, mirroring the quantity, freshened and variety of meat. My dog’s fur is so soft thanks to the ingredients (she is now two and people still comment on how soft she is). We have now switched her to the Orijen Regional Red, which she loves. Though it’s pricey, we wouldn’t switch to any other brand. Highly recommend Orijen!

Looking for your answer?