Orijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food uploaded by Angelica B.

BY ORIJEN

Jessica G.
Salinas
My dogs have eaten Orijen since birth (male and female malitpoos) and they are extremely healthy and inshape, no stinky dog odor no tear stains not tartar on teeth and we owe it all to orijen. I could go on and on about this food but this is by far the best dry dog food around. A must for any fur baby that is super loved đź’ś
Katelyn D.
Wyandotte, MI
From former employees of one of the country’s oldest independent health food stores there is no other food we trust to feed our dog. Yes, it is more expensive but you owe it to your animals to treat them right. Orijen is one of the only dog food companies that had never had a recall and any time we have had questions they are more than happy to talk over the phone.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the best of the best when it comes to feeding your pets dry food. The amount of protein in the formula is amazing, and while it is a little more expensive, you end up feeding your animals less and they aren't hungry in the middle of the day. my dogs love this product and scarf it down in under 5 minutes!
♥Jami♥ W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is amazing. My pup was breaking out in a rash with hives all over his body. After spending $1000.00 with no solution at the vet. An employee at pawradise recommended this grain free food. And he has been rash free ever since. This was a life saver. His skin cleared up almost immediately.  The first five ingredients are meat. Apparently my pup has super sensitive skin and the sugar in other food plus the ingredients that turn into sugar were causing a bacteria caused by yeast to breakout out his coat. No he is the happiest healthiest pup around. Thanks to Orijen!
Karreen G.
Grants Pass, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two 100+ lb labs (they're not fat, just big!), and I feed them Origen's Original dog food. I love that it has great, grain-free ingredients. It's the best dog food on the market, in my opinion! My boys are super healthy and happy, and this keeps them active and leaves their coats looking super healthy. My vet says that whatever I am feeding them (just Orijen with some grain-free dog treats and bully sticks!) is doing a great job, because they both have a 5/5 score on athletic-ness. :)
Katie P.
Seattle, WA
Expensive but super healthy, clean ingredients, and my dog loves it! He has a very sensitive stomach so we never vary from it. We usually find the best price is on Jet.com or Amazon, but sometimes lesser known sites carry it as well.
Taylor B.
Southwick, MA
This food is the next best thing to feeding raw. I cannot afford to feed raw, so i tried orijen. My dogs love it! I can trust the sources, and am happy with the quality.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We found this food after searching for a food my dogs where not allergic too, I have Labs & Yorkies so I needed a food that would be healthy for both breeds, it’s on the higher end of the price point but so worth it. It’s natural ingredient, no grain , no byproducts. I recommend this to all pup parents.
Rosemarie C.
Oceanside, NY
Very pricey
Good quality ingredients
Strong smelling
My Husky loved it
If he didn't live it so much is try to find a less expensive same quality (there are other less expensive brands just as good quality) but our boy is picky
Devon G.
Virginia Beach, VA
My dogs absolutely love this! I love all the natural ingredients and it doesn’t upset my dogs stomachs. They look forward to eating every morning. It is very pricey but they love it and it’s good for them
Kristy K.
Buffalo
Where can I buy this brand dog food?