Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodOrijen
Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food

by Orijen

Where can I buy this brand dog food?
Start your review of Orijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Orijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food uploaded by Jenny K.
Let me start out by saying how much my large Rottweiler loves this dog food! This is an award-winning pet food that has fresh ingredients. The ingredients are sustainably raised and harvested by local suppliers, which makes it so tasty my dog/best friend devours it every time! 🐶🥣
Sylwia S.
arlington Heights
Orijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food uploaded by Sylwia S.
Yes yes and yes. No better food for pups than Orijen. My boxer looks super healthy and there is no grain in itOrijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Fabiola M.
Loves Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Orijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food uploaded by Fabiola M.
My pit love this! He doesn’t go to any other food then this. It is pricey but my dog loves it.
Serap I.
Alexandria, VA
Orijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food uploaded by Serap I.
Guys !! If you love your puppy, you want to make sure it gets the best food possible. We chose this product for my pup because not only it’s grain-free and natural it’s first 15 ingredients are solely meat / fish. You will literally smell all that fish. Oh and believe me your dog will smell that deliciousness too. My little 3 month old american bully goes bananas for it. He finishes it in less than 2minutes. Go and research you will agree with me. This food is thaa best!
Sady V.
Fort Worth
Great product and great ingredients! Quality food for dogs. My Dogs love it! It is pricy however you pay for what you get: I have two dogs and able to feed the same food regardless of life stage. Highly recommended!
FOTOUN B.
Leesburg, VA
The only brand we trust, I feed my doge twice a day and she loves it ! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it
Jordan D.
Saint Louis, MO
Expensive but wholesome ingredients and no recalls make it worth it for a dog with a sensitive stomach. Only food my dog will eat!
Linda F.
Aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this stuff. She is an extremely picky eater, nothing seemed to satisfy her. But this?!? She is excited for dinner. I know it's on that list of foods they said can cause heart problems but I don't know. We started mixing in some grain food with it, which the vet said is good. So she gets one cup each. I couldn't be happier.
Erica C.
Baltimore , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The ingredients are really clean and my pup loves it I feel good feeding him this dog food
Kristen C.
Kenmore
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love the taste of these freeze dried treats. We used the fish treats. They have a bit of a smell but they really enjoy them