Orijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food uploaded by Angelica B.

BY ORIJEN

♥Jami♥ W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is amazing. My pup was breaking out in a rash with hives all over his body. After spending $1000.00 with no solution at the vet. An employee at pawradise recommended this grain free food. And he has been rash free ever since. This was a life saver. His skin cleared up almost immediately.  The first five ingredients are meat. Apparently my pup has super sensitive skin and the sugar in other food plus the ingredients that turn into sugar were causing a bacteria caused by yeast to breakout out his coat. No he is the happiest healthiest pup around. Thanks to Orijen!
Karreen G.
Grants Pass, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two 100+ lb labs (they're not fat, just big!), and I feed them Origen's Original dog food. I love that it has great, grain-free ingredients. It's the best dog food on the market, in my opinion! My boys are super healthy and happy, and this keeps them active and leaves their coats looking super healthy. My vet says that whatever I am feeding them (just Orijen with some grain-free dog treats and bully sticks!) is doing a great job, because they both have a 5/5 score on athletic-ness. :)
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
After constant research and testing out multiple brands that will benefit my dogs, I have to say that this is one of the best. My dogs have no issue eating this brand especially with the multiple flavors they have. I’ve had no issues so far.
Tina D.
Ramona
Been feeding my dog Oona this food for four years because of its quality ingredients. I always get compliments on her shiny coat. She’s very healthy and energetic. I wouldn’t change her food for anything. I highly recommend it!!!!!!Orijen Adult Formula Dry Dog Food 5-lb bag
Taylor R.
It’s pricey but soo worth it! My German Shepherd puppy loves it! We just recently switched a few months ago bc he wasn’t getting the nutrients he needed and prior food wasn’t sitting right with him. This food is so fresh, you can smell it just opening the bag. I highly recommend it.
Katie P.
Seattle, WA
Expensive but super healthy, clean ingredients, and my dog loves it! He has a very sensitive stomach so we never vary from it. We usually find the best price is on Jet.com or Amazon, but sometimes lesser known sites carry it as well.
Katelyn D.
Wyandotte, MI
From former employees of one of the country’s oldest independent health food stores there is no other food we trust to feed our dog. Yes, it is more expensive but you owe it to your animals to treat them right. Orijen is one of the only dog food companies that had never had a recall and any time we have had questions they are more than happy to talk over the phone.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We found this food after searching for a food my dogs where not allergic too, I have Labs & Yorkies so I needed a food that would be healthy for both breeds, it’s on the higher end of the price point but so worth it. It’s natural ingredient, no grain , no byproducts. I recommend this to all pup parents.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the best of the best when it comes to feeding your pets dry food. The amount of protein in the formula is amazing, and while it is a little more expensive, you end up feeding your animals less and they aren't hungry in the middle of the day. my dogs love this product and scarf it down in under 5 minutes!
Rosemarie C.
Oceanside, NY
Very pricey
Good quality ingredients
Strong smelling
My Husky loved it
If he didn't live it so much is try to find a less expensive same quality (there are other less expensive brands just as good quality) but our boy is picky
Kristy K.
Buffalo
Where can I buy this brand dog food?