BY ORIJEN

Orijen Large Breed Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food Orijen Large Breed Puppy is formulated to nourish your puppy completely, with both calories and minerals distributed to support the optimum growth and development of large breed puppies. It starts with cage free chicken and turkey, which provide a high source of protein. Wild-caught northern walleye, herring and Pacific salmon, and whole nest-laid eggs round out the protein panel as well as add a unique level of flavor. Low glycemic, this formula reduces unwanted carbohydrates to support healthy blood sugar levels and lean muscle mass for peak conditioning, all important for large breed puppies. Packed with fruits and vegetables, like apple, pears, butternut squash, and spinach greens, Large Breed Puppy supports immunity. Omega 3 and 6 help to improve skin and coat health. The great taste will please even the most picky dogs. You can feel great about feeding your best friend a great quality food. Features: For large breed puppies Loaded with protein Made from fresh regional ingredients Promotes peak health and optimum body weight Low glycemic and low in carbohydrates Local fruits and vegetables supply phytonutrients Omega 3 for skin and coat health Great for aiding digestion Made in Canada Item Specifications: Flavor: Chicken and Turkey Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: min 38.0% Crude Fat: min 16.0% Crude Fiber: max 6.0% Moisture: max 10.0% Calcium: min 1.2% Calcuim: max 1.5% Phosphorous: min 1.0% Phosphorous: max 1.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids: min 2.6% Omega 3 Fatty Acids: min 1.0% DHA: min 0.6% EPA: min 0.3% Carbohydrate: max 22.5% Ash: max 8.0% Glucosamine: min 1500 mg/kg Chondroitin: min 1200 mg/kg Microorganisms: min 120M cfu/kg Calories: 3,800 kcal/kg, 456 kcal/cup Ingredients: Boneless chicken, chicken meal, chicken liver, whole herring, boneless turkey, turkey meal, turkey liver, whole eggs, boneless walleye, whole salmon, chicken heart, chicken cartilage, herring meal, salmon meal, chicken liver oil, chicken fat, red lentils, green peas, green lentils, sun-cured alfalfa, yams, pea fiber, chickpeas, pumpkin, butternut squash, spinach greens, carrots, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, blueberries, brown kelp, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium, Vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, ribo avin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast *Delivered Fresh and Fresh and Preservative Free Daily Feeding Guidelines: ORIJEN benefits dogs of every breed and size. Just like people, your dog is unique and their feeding requirements will vary with breed, environment, age and activity. That's why Orijen suggests monitoring their weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available to your cat dog or puppy. Weight of Puppy Expected Weight of Adult LBS 66lb as Adult 88lb as Adult 110lb as Adult 132lb as Adult 154lb as Adult 176lb as Adult 11lb 1 1/3c 1 1/3c 1 1/3c 1 1/3c 1 1/2c 1 1/3c 22lb 2 1/4c 2 1/4c 2 1/4c 2 1/4c 2 1/2c 2 1/4c 44lb 3c 3c 3 2/3c 3 2/3c 4 1/4c 3 2/3c 66lb 2 1/2c 4c 4c 4c 5 3/4c 5c 88lb 3 1/4c 3 3/4c 5c 5 3/4c 5c 110lb 3 2/3c 4 1/2c 6 3/4c 5 3/4c 132lb 4 1/4c 5 3/4c 6 3/4c 154lb 4 3/4c 5 2/3c 176lb 5 1/4c Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth. Please note: Orijen is made with fresh and natural ingredients, kibble shape and color may vary. see more...

Elle E.
We have a big Eastern European mountain dog. We were a little obsessed when we got her and we love this brand for our other dog, so we were excited to find the large breed puppy formula. however while the ingredients are high quality is has a high than recommended amount of calcium. we were surprised since of course bones and joints are something all lgb dog owners worry about. so yeah good quality but consider looking into that before you buy.
Jessica P.
Nome, AK
We recently tried Orijen Large Puppy Food because of recommendations from people who work in the pet industry. Our pup loved it! She couldn't wait for me to finish filling her dish and started eating as I was doing so. She had so much energy and seemed very happy. I would definitely buy this dog food again!
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I own a Siberian Husky and he loves this food! He was very picky about food in general and when he started eating this one he started looking bigger and healthier. The dog food is quite pricey but it is of great quality.
Annie F.
Sam Diego, CA
Orijen makes THE BEST dog foods. When I brought home my pup, he had nonstop diarrhea, felt sick - even though he was on the same dog food his breeder had put him on. The breeder put him on Blue Buffalo - which most think of as a high quality dog food. But no. Read the ingredients, it's full of crap. When you read Orijen's ingredients you will not read one ingredient you've never heard of and your pup will be able to tell. Mine is strong and healthy on this, loves the food, and cleared his allergies right up.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
I have never personally used this but I worked in a pet store and was trained on Canine nutrition. Origen is on if then best brands you can buy for your dog or puppy. They use real whole ingredients and then vacuum seal it for freshness. However it is very expensive. I've seen a 30lb bag for $90.
Joshua F.
The dog enjoys it and after several hours of research was the best option I could find for my dog. It’s a bit spendy, but I believe it’s worth it for his health.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
We transitioned our German Shepard puppy who is 10 months old to this after his first vet visit with us, at 4 months. He loves it. It has everything he needs and minimal extra products. It's a little more expensive but it's an expensive dog and I'd rather he eat well than being filled full of fillers and additives.
Kaitlyn H.
Thousand Oaks
He LOVES this puppy food, we switched from blue buffalo based on dog advisor ratings and his skin has improved so much, his stools are more regularly firm and he is so excited for meal times! Tucker approves!
Chloe G.
Bowmanville, ON
Currently feeding my Rotti Mix this dog food and he loves it. I've especially noticed the difference in the quality of his coat since switching to this brand. His fur is SO shiny and HEALTHY looking! We get compliments all the time now on the quality of his coat. The ingredients in this are great and healthy and everything your growing large breed puppy will need during his puppy years. A++ for this brand. Max says thank you!
Ali B.
My husky mix has been eating this food since we got her. We have had no issues with allergies, or stomach upset. We do have to find specific stores that sell this food. But worth the search.