Orijen Large Breed Puppy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 29.7lb uploaded by kylie d.

BY ORIJEN

• Is this worth the cost? My dog seems to do better w grain free4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with this food ? 8 Answers
B B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy sucks down this kibble like a Hoover vacuum (not that puppies are particularly picky). It’s a great price point for the amount of kibble we need to keep our puppy well fed. Her coat is beautiful and shiny, and any digestive tract problems she had from the icky kibble she was eating before we adopted her are gone!
Monica M.
Stow, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My eight month shihpoo puppy loves this food. He is very picky and we struggled to find a food that met his nutritious needs and that was tasty enough for him to eat. He has loved it since and I have loved that he is getting all of his nutrients.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Very high price tag. I'm talking nearly $80 for a 20 something pound bag. However, I will say it was a quality food. Packed full of protein & completely grain-free. I just don't think I can afford the product at the price point!
kylie d.
Holland, MI
My puppy's name is Toka, I got him about 3 weeks ago!! During the time I was switching him over from his previous food (personally I don't know what It was called but the breeder gave him it) he would beg for this puppy food and would pick the pieces out of his old food and wouldn't even touch his old food! I know I made a great purchase because I know everything in the food. Im not wondering what chicken bi-product is like in other puppy foods!

From now on If anyone asked me advice on a dog food brand, ill send them straight to this brand because I trust it!
Taylor E.
Ontario
Orijen dog food is one of the BEST dog food brands out there there ingredients are all natural there are no byproduct. They are one of the only dog food brands that are certified for human consumption.. the price is about $53 plus tax for a 6 lb bag. They have food for all life stages from puppy, adult to senior with all kinds of different blends. this is probably the dog food that I'm going to feed my dog for the rest of its life.!
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
Orijen is absolutely without a doubt the best pet food on the market. I'm extremely picky about what my dogs put into their system and this is just about the only food I don't worry about. It is very pricy though.
Veronica S.
Dogs attacked the box as soon as it came in and wouldn't leave it alone until we opened the bag. Our dogs love the food and get overly excited every time we grab their bowls to eat. They didn't do that with any other food we gave them. Over all rating for us is off the charts.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
We LOVE this brand of dog food... We have a 150lb mastiff and wanted to make sure his intake wasn't supplemented much to ensure he gets high quality, low calorie food. This was great for all his needs.
Lexi S.
Washington, DC
I use the regular size puppy for hoagie and he loves it. No preservatives, as fresh as it gets. 80 protein 20 veggies and fruits. Perfect for his puppy needs. Its very important that its grain free. It is expensive but you're paying for real food.
Rhea A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love love LOVE this dog food. It has amazing ingredients! As well as is high in protein. 38% protein is the highest I've seen in any dog food. Definitely
Helps with our dogs energy level. It's a time on the pricy side but most definitely worth it!
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone had any issues with this food ?
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
Is this worth the cost? My dog seems to do better w grain free