Orijen Large Breed Puppy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 29.7lb uploaded by kylie d.

BY ORIJEN

• Is this worth the cost? My dog seems to do better w grain free4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with this food ? 8 Answers
kylie d.
Holland, MI
My puppy's name is Toka, I got him about 3 weeks ago!! During the time I was switching him over from his previous food (personally I don't know what It was called but the breeder gave him it) he would beg for this puppy food and would pick the pieces out of his old food and wouldn't even touch his old food! I know I made a great purchase because I know everything in the food. Im not wondering what chicken bi-product is like in other puppy foods!

From now on If anyone asked me advice on a dog food brand, ill send them straight to this brand because I trust it!
Taylor E.
Ontario
Orijen dog food is one of the BEST dog food brands out there there ingredients are all natural there are no byproduct. They are one of the only dog food brands that are certified for human consumption.. the price is about $53 plus tax for a 6 lb bag. They have food for all life stages from puppy, adult to senior with all kinds of different blends. this is probably the dog food that I'm going to feed my dog for the rest of its life.!
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Very high price tag. I'm talking nearly $80 for a 20 something pound bag. However, I will say it was a quality food. Packed full of protein & completely grain-free. I just don't think I can afford the product at the price point!
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
Orijen is absolutely without a doubt the best pet food on the market. I'm extremely picky about what my dogs put into their system and this is just about the only food I don't worry about. It is very pricy though.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
We LOVE this brand of dog food... We have a 150lb mastiff and wanted to make sure his intake wasn't supplemented much to ensure he gets high quality, low calorie food. This was great for all his needs.
Sam M.
Highly recommended! Very nutritious and full of high-quality ingredients. Worth the extra expense.
Mimi C.
My dog loves Orijen dog food. It's high in protein. I noticed her coat is shinier from eating it
Lexi S.
Washington, DC
I use the regular size puppy for hoagie and he loves it. No preservatives, as fresh as it gets. 80 protein 20 veggies and fruits. Perfect for his puppy needs. Its very important that its grain free. It is expensive but you're paying for real food.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Although pricey, well worth the money! Our puppy loves it and is growing into a big boy with the help of this food.
Rhea A.
Love love LOVE this dog food. It has amazing ingredients! As well as is high in protein. 38% protein is the highest I've seen in any dog food. Definitely
Helps with our dogs energy level. It's a time on the pricy side but most definitely worth it!
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Has anyone had any issues with this food ?
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
Is this worth the cost? My dog seems to do better w grain free