BY ORIJEN

Three pure, natural and 100% meat treats are formulated to accompany ORIJEN foods. Perfect to nourish and reward your cherished dog with treats he will love and that keep him happy and healthy. unique and flavorful treat featuring ranch-raised elk and venison, cage-free quail, and steelhead trout - all delivered fresh from our region by people we know and trust. see more...

Danielle M.
Clifton, NJ
I have an extremely finicky Maltese. I’ve never met a dog that sniffs EVERYTHING before eating it. She dies for these treats! I made the mistake of keeping them in the fridge and now every time she hears the fridge door open she comes running to push for her daily snack.
Lynn B.
I love all of their products. These are premium treats that are meat-based and freeze dried. They can be crumbled over food or used as training treats. You really can’t cut them as they crumble. These are pricey and worth it. Quality products cost more.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
My French Bulldog loves these treats. Her main dog food is also made by Orijen. They make high quality dog foods and treats and since they're freeze dried at the source, they have a high nutritional content. If you have yet to try their products for your pet, I highly recommend them. :)
Brittany S.
Brentwood, TN
Best healthy treats for your dog. We use them as rewards when training our boxer. She loves them and we love that they are little and can have a few when we are working with her. Only brand we use for her
Laurynn E.
These treats are excellent for training your dog or just loving on your good boy (in moderation of course!) our dogs love them and I love that there are no filler ingredients. I will definitely buy them again!
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
Orijen Pet Food is the BEST hands down! It's all natural and supper savory! I think my Chihuahuas would agree! Their coats have become so shiny! I feel it's worth the price tag.
Nikki T.
Chicago
Great treats. My dog loves these. It’s great to know that my dog is eating real food and not poison
Lisa J.
Lethbridge, AB
My dog absolutely loves Orijen treats and food. I like that they are made locally with human grade ingredients. I don't trust treats and things coming from China. My dog used to be a picky eater as a puppy. Once I found Orijen, all our food worries are over!
Viola C.
These were introduced to me by my
local pet food supplier because we were transferring our dog over to better dog food a few years ago. I buy these treats for him since they are freeze dried 100% fresh meats with out preservatives. The elk used in these treats are raised on Alberta farms. I love that they use local meats. They are definitely worth it for your little family member because they are very nutritious.
jess ≏.
Edmonton
Dogs would eat the whole bag if I let them. We go through about a bag or so every two or three weeks lol. Good thing they’re made with such good ingredients.