Orijen Freeze Dried Alberta Wild Boar Cat Treats

by Orijen

The delicious flavour rich Orijen Freeze Dried Wild Boar Cat Treats are gently freeze dried without the need for preservatives or antibiotics helping to retain their natural goodness. Using regional ingredients the Wild Boar is from Mayerthorpe, Alberta and makes up a recipe which has been designed to match your cat's natural desires which similar to the African Wild Cats is for a rich meat diet. Made in kitchens set amid the beautiful Canadian landscape Mother Nature inspires every product they make and can be seen in the ingredients they choose each of which can be directly sourced shows the company's passion for the health and welling being of you cat. Key Features: Meat and protein rich Low GI: Helping match their natural diet Ingredients: Wild boar, wild boar liver Analytical Constituents: Protein 45%, Fat 35%, Fiber 1%, Moisture 2%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orijen Freeze Dried Alberta Wild Boar Cat Treats!
Roswell, GA
My cat enjoyed the flavor of these ones and kept sniffing the bag for more! I love this brand’s food and have so far been very pleased with their treats as well!
We love this brand and the ingredients list! High quality ingredients and my kitties love these treats and I feel good about giving them something with good quality ingredients that is good for their health!
New Haven , IN
My cat loves freeze dried treats! I love that these are yummy AND good for him. You need to remember to wash your hands after touching them though, because they do contain raw meat! I would definitely recommend this brand of treats!
Orijen Freeze Dried Alberta Wild Boar Cat Treats uploaded by Rachel W.
I have 2 cats one is very picky with food and treats and the other ,not so picky . They both love these treats . I could accidentally touch the bag of treats , and they are both meowing for some ! They can’t get enough of these treats !
Amazing treat! My cat goes insane when I pull out the bag. If we don't hide them, he will find them and try to get in the package. They are nutritious and delicious.
Sarasota , FL
My cats go crazzzzzzyyyy for these !! They are easy for them to chew and they seem to love the taste. They can be a bit pricey for how many bags we go through but they are worth it!
Richmond, VA
She loves them. Eats them like there’s gonna be a shortage of snacks soon. Lol they’re perfect seeing how they’re more natural than typical marketed cat treats
Montclair
The only treat my cat has ever eaten. She goes crazy for these! Always go raw with cat & dog food (just be safe when handling)!
Brookhaven, GA
My cat loves these treats so much I have to keep them in the top cabinet so she cannot reach to open it and pull them out!
78213
Our cat loves these! Nothing unnatural in them like we see with a lot of cat food treats.