Orijen Cat & Kitten Food 2.27kg uploaded by Francesca M.

BY ORIJEN

Orijen Cat & Kitten is a complete, cereal free food for cats of all ages, designed to be biologically appropriate to fulfil your cat's naturally carnivorous cravings. Made with a varied selection of ethically sound, naturally protein rich ingredients such as cage-free chicken and turkey, freshly caught wild fish, and whole nest laid eggs as well as a nutritionally balanced amount of berries, fruits and grasses. Containing ingredients with a low glycemic index such as lentils and chickpeas to provide daylong slow burning energy and stable blood sugar levels, Orijen Cat & Kitten is free from preservatives and packed full of the essential proteins and fats that your feline friend relies upon to thrive. Ingredients: Fresh deboned chicken 20%, dehydrated chicken 15%, fresh chicken liver 4%, fresh whole herring 4%, fresh deboned turkey 4%, dehydrated turkey 4%, fresh turkey liver 3%, fresh whole eggs 3%, fresh deboned walleye 3%, fresh whole salmon 3%, fresh chicken heart 3%, chicken cartilage 3%, dehydrated herring 3%, dehydrated salmon 3%, chicken liver oil 3%, chicken fat 2%, red lentils, green peas, green lentils, sun-cured alfalfa, yams, pea fibre, chickpeas, pumpkin, butternut squash, spinach greens, carrots, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, liquorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin Enterococcus faecium. Analytical Constituents: Crude protein (min.) 42 %, Crude fat (min.) 20 %, Crude ash (max.) 8 %, Fibre (max.) 3 %, Calcium (min/max) 1.4 %, Phosphorus (min/max) 1.1 %, Omega-6 (min.) 3.5 %, Omega-3 (min.) 1.2 %, DHA / EPA (min.) 0.7 % / 0.4 %, Taurine (min.) 0.25 %, Magnesium (max.) 0.09 %, pH (max.) 5.Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 17 KIU/kg, Vitamin D 31500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 1010 IU/kg, Thiamine (B1) 31.2 mg/kg, Riboflavin (B2) 34 mg/kg, Pan. Acid (B5) 32 mg/kg, Niacin 230 mg/kg, Pyridoxine (B6) 25 mg/kg, Folic Acid 5.1 mg/kg, Vitamin B 120.17 mg/kg, Choline 2850 mg/kg. see more...

Jarlin N.
Brooklyn, NY
By far one of my favorite dog and cat brand of food. The skin, coat and weight is just perfect. I love this food and so do they. My cats coat looks great and there weights
Francesca M.
Brick
I received a bag of each flavor Orijen dry cat food for my Rescues. At first, the cats were leery as the food, particularly the fish, is quite strong smelling. Before long, they were gobbling it up. I had no idea what the cost was, but boy did they enjoy it while it lasted. I felt kind of bad giving them the store brands when it was finished. Truth is, they really didn't want anything else! I would definitely buy this food, if I didn't have 18 mouths to feed. I highly recommend this very pure protein cat food.
Megan L.
I love this brand. They are amazing and the food is kinda pricey but I know it's all good ingredients. My cat loves this food and she goes right to her bowl when I fill it up. I haven't had any trouble with this food my cat has a very sensitive stomach and would get sick after eating but not with this food
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
My cat loves this product. It has great ingredients. I strictly adhere to a grain-free diet for my little spoiled guy. This product is what is best for him that is readily available. I buy on Chewy or Amazon, as I find they have the best prices. He eats it all up, and looks forward to it! I supplement his diet with RadCat, or the nuggets from Primal.
Felicia c.
This is the best affordable dry food for cats who are obligate carnivores and need a majority of their diet to be meat. This has the first ten (I think) ingredients are meat! My pets love it and it's good for them for a kibble!
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
This stuff is GREAT. It's the only thing I feed to my two ferrets. Ferrets are obligate carnivores, and if you aren't feeding raw a high protein kibble is necessary! This have great ingredients and keeps their fur smooth and shiny and healthy. I can find Orijen at my local Pet Supplies Plus. I definitely recommend!
Haley H.
Canton, GA
This is the best dry food available on the market for cats. They are obligate carnivores and need a diet high in protein. Champion Pet Foods (Maker) gets its proteins fresh from local farms. This food is great for picky eaters and they don't need a lot. Check your nearest natural pet store to find.
Kat R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My cat really loves this food. The bag will last for quite a while, which is convenient! Great quality ingredients, and I love that they use local farms for the meat in some of their foods!
Kelly W.
This bag lasts my cat a really long time! A little pricey, but it lasts forever and is really good for the cat! One cup scoop for the whole day! I order on chewys.com. It's free 2 day shopping on orders over $50!
Brittany W.
High quality cat food. My cats love it. Switching my cats to Orijen cut out litter box odor and stool size is much smaller.