Orijen Cat & Kitten Food 2.27kg

by Orijen

Orijen Cat & Kitten is a complete, cereal free food for cats of all ages, designed to be biologically appropriate to fulfil your cat's naturally carnivorous cravings. Made with a varied selection of ethically sound, naturally protein rich ingredients such as cage-free chicken and turkey, freshly caught wild fish, and whole nest laid eggs as well as a nutritionally balanced amount of berries, fruits and grasses. Containing ingredients with a low glycemic index such as lentils and chickpeas to provide daylong slow burning energy and stable blood sugar levels, Orijen Cat & Kitten is free from preservatives and packed full of the essential proteins and fats that your feline friend relies upon to thrive. Ingredients: Fresh deboned chicken 20%, dehydrated chicken 15%, fresh chicken liver 4%, fresh whole herring 4%, fresh deboned turkey 4%, dehydrated turkey 4%, fresh turkey liver 3%, fresh whole eggs 3%, fresh deboned walleye 3%, fresh whole salmon 3%, fresh chicken heart 3%, chicken cartilage 3%, dehydrated herring 3%, dehydrated salmon 3%, chicken liver oil 3%, chicken fat 2%, red lentils, green peas, green lentils, sun-cured alfalfa, yams, pea fibre, chickpeas, pumpkin, butternut squash, spinach greens, carrots, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, liquorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin Enterococcus faecium. Analytical Constituents: Crude protein (min.) 42 %, Crude fat (min.) 20 %, Crude ash (max.) 8 %, Fibre (max.) 3 %, Calcium (min/max) 1.4 %, Phosphorus (min/max) 1.1 %, Omega-6 (min.) 3.5 %, Omega-3 (min.) 1.2 %, DHA / EPA (min.) 0.7 % / 0.4 %, Taurine (min.) 0.25 %, Magnesium (max.) 0.09 %, pH (max.) 5.Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 17 KIU/kg, Vitamin D 31500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 1010 IU/kg, Thiamine (B1) 31.2 mg/kg, Riboflavin (B2) 34 mg/kg, Pan. Acid (B5) 32 mg/kg, Niacin 230 mg/kg, Pyridoxine (B6) 25 mg/kg, Folic Acid 5.1 mg/kg, Vitamin B 120.17 mg/kg, Choline 2850 mg/kg.

Orijen Cat & Kitten Food 2.27kg how much do you feed a 10 week old kitten? I've been giving her about 3 table spoons and 25% tiki cat broth packet.
Start your review of Orijen Cat & Kitten Food 2.27kg!
Josie G.
Orijen Cat & Kitten Food 2.27kg uploaded by Josie G.
This is the only dry food my cat eat the most. He eats can food most of the time. But the shape of the food it’s easy to eat
Melissa W.
Macomb
Orijen Cat & Kitten Food 2.27kg uploaded by Melissa W.
I LOVE this cat food! It is the only cat food I have found brand wise that is literally all real food! No by products and no meals of any kind! If I could give it more than 5 stars I would. It is on the pricey side but well worth it when it comes to my cats getting great food!
Elle P.
Greenville, SC
This is a great food for all ages of cat. It is a bit expensive but cats love it so it is worth it. Super tasty and doesn’t cause indigestion.
Felicia C.
This is the best affordable dry food for cats who are obligate carnivores and need a majority of their diet to be meat. This has the first ten (I think) ingredients are meat! My pets love it and it's good for them for a kibble!
Megan D.
Sulphur, LA
I love this brand. They are amazing and the food is kinda pricey but I know it's all good ingredients. My cat loves this food and she goes right to her bowl when I fill it up. I haven't had any trouble with this food my cat has a very sensitive stomach and would get sick after eating but not with this food
Francesca M.
Brick
Orijen Cat & Kitten Food 2.27kg uploaded by Francesca M.
I received a bag of each flavor Orijen dry cat food for my Rescues. At first, the cats were leery as the food, particularly the fish, is quite strong smelling. Before long, they were gobbling it up. I had no idea what the cost was, but boy did they enjoy it while it lasted. I felt kind of bad giving them the store brands when it was finished. Truth is, they really didn't want anything else! I would definitely buy this food, if I didn't have 18 mouths to feed. I highly recommend this very pure protein cat food.
Kat R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My cat really loves this food. The bag will last for quite a while, which is convenient! Great quality ingredients, and I love that they use local farms for the meat in some of their foods!
Kelly W.
Gahanna, OH
This bag lasts my cat a really long time! A little pricey, but it lasts forever and is really good for the cat! One cup scoop for the whole day! I order on chewys.com. It's free 2 day shopping on orders over $50!
Alysse B.
Metairie, LA
When I first got my car four years ago, I was buying the cheap cat food you could find at most convenience stores. After being recommended this cat food about two years ago, I have not bought any other cat food. My cat is four years old and her coat has been soft anf shiny ever sense! Highly reccomend this product!
Mia C.
My ferrets love this food. I blend it with another ferret food for a variety of tastes. It has a nice keep fresh bag and seal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Conner D.