Orijen Adult Formula Dry Dog Food 5-lb bag uploaded by Mia R.

BY ORIJEN

Orijen Adult is scrumptious, cereal free and complete pet food designed to be biologically appropriate, fulfilling your canine companion's naturally carnivorous dietary requirements. Made with ethically sound, naturally protein rich fresh meats such as cage free chicken and turkey, whole nest laid eggs, and freshly caught wild fish, as well as a balanced amount of berries, fruit, and grasses. Containing ingredients with a low glycemic index such as lentils and chickpeas to provide daylong slow burning energy and stable blood sugar levels, Orijen Adult is free from preservatives and packed full of the essential proteins and fats that your four legged friend relies upon to thrive. Ingredients: Fresh deboned chicken 22%, dehydrated chicken 15%, fresh chicken liver 4%, fresh whole herring 4%, fresh deboned turkey 4%, dehydrated turkey 4%, fresh turkey liver 3%, fresh whole eggs 3%, fresh deboned walleye 3%, fresh whole salmon 3%, fresh chicken heart 3%, chicken cartilage 3%, dehydrated herring 3%, dehydrated salmon 3%, chicken liver oil 3%, red lentils, green peas, green lentils, sun-cured alfalfa, yams, pea fibre, chickpeas, pumpkin, butternut squash, spinach greens, carrots, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, liquorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium. Analytical Constituents: Crude protein (min.) 38 %, Crude fat (min.) 18 %, Crude ash (max.) 8 %, Fibre (max.) 5 %, Calcium (min/max) 1.3 %, Phosphorus (min/max) 1 %, Omega-6 (min.) 3 %, Omega-3 (min.) 1.1 %, DHA (min.) 0.6 %, EPA (min.) 0.3 %, Glucosamine (min.) 1400mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 1200mg/kg. Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 25 KIU/kg, Vitamin D3 1100 IU/kg, Vitamin E 320 IU/kg, Thiamine (B1) 82 mg/kg, Riboflavin (B2) 40 mg/kg, Pan. Acid (B5) 40 mg/kg, Niacin 260 mg/kg, Pyridoxine (B6) 30 mg/kg, Folic Acid 4.0 mg/kg, Vitamin B 120.2 mg/kg, Choline 2380 mg/kg. see more...

Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
This is an expensive food, but it has the best amount of protein and density. We want the best future for our dog so we did a lot of research before purchasing a food. We only use Origen after trying several others.
Mia R.
The best dog food on the market! I will never switch off of it. My 75 lb pitbull was getting skin allergies after trying several different brands. After reading about Orijen I decided to give it a try. Her loss of hair on her tail and back ended and she received a shiny coat. It is on the pricer side but you get what you pay for! Orijen Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Lyn O.
This is our favorite brand of dog food for our pups. We have 2 wheaten terriers and one is super picky and has food allergies. We like orijen because they're one of the top rated dog food brands for not using fillers or random junk. Our dogs love this and so do we!
Andrea K.
Sterling, VA
The price is the only issue on this brand. Great quality, great value in their brand promises however the pricing is high.
Tara T.
Greer, SC
Best dog food there is! My Huskies poops have been perfect since he’s been on Orijen.
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
Best dry food we have fed our dogs. Absolutely noticed a difference in their skin and coat health, as well as lack of yeast issues (like itchy ears), UTIs, and stomach upsets. No longer need to give our dogs fish oil or probiotics.
Jazmyn S.
This brand of dog food is a life-saver! It has so many natural and organic fresh ingredients, loads of veggies for my girl. She is a border collie mix and it really makes her coat shine. It is basically the same price as the last food i got and I prefer this one since the ingredients are so good! It is so healthy it helped her lose the tiny bit of weight she needed gone. I will forever be buying Orijen brand dog food <3
Elise P.
Whenever I read about good dog foods, Orijen always comes up. I decided to give it a shot for my 2 large breed dogs who hardly touched their old food. It's kind of pricy, but you're paying for quality ingredients. And my dogs love it! They finish their bowls quickly after putting it down. It also made their coats really shiny, and it seems like it helps their bowels too (maybe TMI, sorry).
Nicka P.
Newark, CA
My dogs love this! It’s the dog food that has no grain or potato fillers! It’s made from 100% dehydrated meat (lamb), turkey, chicken, or fish!