BY ORIJEN

• Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything u...5 Answers
  • Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?6 Answers
Maria H.
Fort Worth , TX
Bought this for my dog and he loves it! He's a very picky blue pit and won't eat anything I try to give him. But when I bought him this he ate his bowl in less than five minutes! It's high in protein and has very good ingredients
Vanessa G.
I love this brand of food for my dog!! He’s a really picky eater so when he finishes his bowl of this food it makes me really happy. Also the ingredients are all good so that is also a big plus
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I fed Orijen for at least 5 years. I love their that they produce biologically appropriate pet food. My dog had a serious medical issue that caused me to reevaluate his diet. I liked that Orijen didn't use any rice or corn in their food, and uses fresh, farm ingredients and real meat, and lots of it. It is one of the more expensive pet foods on the market, but is an amazing source or nutrient dense dog food. This is a wonderful product and has won many awards. They also have a "membership" program in which consumers can get a free bag of dog food after purchasing a certain number of bags. My only negative is that over the years the bag size (and quantity of food) went down, while their prices have steadily climbed.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I LOVE Orijen, I was first introduced to to this amazing dog food 3 years ago, my son rescued a dog that is a Great Dane/Pit mix and he needed a food that was high in Omega fats and had a decent amount of Glucosamine in it. I also wanted him to have a food that I could trust. Orijen is made in Canada by Champion Pet Foods and I really like that I can go on their website and meet the people who produce the food that Champion uses to make this high quality dog food...it is well worth the price.
Bryana W.
I finally realized and switched my dog over to this brand. i was feeding him purina and realized it isn't very good for him and my dog is my baby. I have a 9.5 year old 8lb chihuahua named Yoda so i switched over to this brand after doing some research and he loves the food. I feel better knowing i am feeding him something that is much more healthier for him especially since he is becoming an older dog.
Eureka U.
This is a fantastic brand of dog food. It is one of the most nutrient dense dry foods. I've found my dog's coat to glisten and they actually don't display hunger even if I don't follow a strict feeding schedule. Highly recommended for those who want their pet to be as healthy as possible. It is at the peak of the line.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is, by far, the best dog food available on the market. It's all-natural and fresh, as well as packed with protein. I've compared this food to others and Orijen has the highest I've seen. My dog, Sasha, loves it, too. And we all know that's what matters, right?? 😂😂
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
This food is excellent. It has natural and pure ingredients. It has a good ratio of protein and fat. It's expensive, but my dog is a great weight and doesn't beg for human food (which I contribute to being full and flavor of his food).
Lena H.
Milpitas, CA
This is the best dog food. My pup loves his Orijen and I feel good giving him the best. He had a healthy shiny coat and is happy because of this yummy food!
Kay M.
My dogs are very picky eaters. I've bought so many brands and they would not eat it. They would rather starve. But, this one they absolutely loved.
Natalie K.
Alpharetta, GA
How much are they? Is it good quality?
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is it better than blue buffalo wilderness?
Cheyenne D.