BY ORIJEN

• Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?6 Answers
Maria H.
Maria H.
Fort worth, TX
Bought this for my dog and he loves it! He's a very picky blue pit and won't eat anything I try to give him. But when I bought him this he ate his bowl in less than five minutes! It's high in protein and has very good ingredients
Kay M.
Kay M.
My dogs are very picky eaters. I've bought so many brands and they would not eat it. They would rather starve. But, this one they absolutely loved.
Desaray J.
Desaray J.
maryville, TN
My moms dog loves this food. We have purchased it for years. Good value and good price.
Bryana W.
Bryana W.
I finally realized and switched my dog over to this brand. i was feeding him purina and realized it isn't very good for him and my dog is my baby. I have a 9.5 year old 8lb chihuahua named Yoda so i switched over to this brand after doing some research and he loves the food. I feel better knowing i am feeding him something that is much more healthier for him especially since he is becoming an older dog.
Eureka U.
Eureka U.
This is a fantastic brand of dog food. It is one of the most nutrient dense dry foods. I've found my dog's coat to glisten and they actually don't display hunger even if I don't follow a strict feeding schedule. Highly recommended for those who want their pet to be as healthy as possible. It is at the peak of the line.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel only eats this food. It is not inexpensive, but it does not have fillers and additives!
Lena H.
Lena H.
Milpitas, CA
This is the best dog food. My pup loves his Orijen and I feel good giving him the best. He had a healthy shiny coat and is happy because of this yummy food!
Korri M.
Korri M.
Pet Lover Expert
This was the dog food I found one time and couldn't find every again. My dogs loved this dog food.
Sydnee W.
Sydnee W.
Lubbock, TX
This product gave my dog extremely soft stool and GI upset for about a month before I decided to finally switch brands
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
This is, by far, the best dog food available on the market. It's all-natural and fresh, as well as packed with protein. I've compared this food to others and Orijen has the highest I've seen. My dog, Sasha, loves it, too. And we all know that's what matters, right?? ūüėāūüėā
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Alpharetta, GA
How much are they? Is it good quality?
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Rhian D.
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?
Faith S.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
Is it better than blue buffalo wilderness?
Cheyenne D.