BY ORIJEN

• Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual a...5 Answers
  • Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?6 Answers
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
This is, by far, the best dog food available on the market. It's all-natural and fresh, as well as packed with protein. I've compared this food to others and Orijen has the highest I've seen. My dog, Sasha, loves it, too. And we all know that's what matters, right?? 😂😂
Maria H.
Fort worth, TX
Bought this for my dog and he loves it! He's a very picky blue pit and won't eat anything I try to give him. But when I bought him this he ate his bowl in less than five minutes! It's high in protein and has very good ingredients
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I LOVE Orijen, I was first introduced to to this amazing dog food 3 years ago, my son rescued a dog that is a Great Dane/Pit mix and he needed a food that was high in Omega fats and had a decent amount of Glucosamine in it. I also wanted him to have a food that I could trust. Orijen is made in Canada by Champion Pet Foods and I really like that I can go on their website and meet the people who produce the food that Champion uses to make this high quality dog food...it is well worth the price.
Kay M.
My dogs are very picky eaters. I've bought so many brands and they would not eat it. They would rather starve. But, this one they absolutely loved.
Jackie B.
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel only eats this food. It is not inexpensive, but it does not have fillers and additives!
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
This product gave my dog extremely soft stool and GI upset for about a month before I decided to finally switch brands
Korri M.
Pet Lover Expert
This was the dog food I found one time and couldn't find every again. My dogs loved this dog food.
Desaray J.
maryville, TN
My moms dog loves this food. We have purchased it for years. Good value and good price.
Lena H.
Milpitas, CA
This is the best dog food. My pup loves his Orijen and I feel good giving him the best. He had a healthy shiny coat and is happy because of this yummy food!
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
This food is excellent. It has natural and pure ingredients. It has a good ratio of protein and fat. It's expensive, but my dog is a great weight and doesn't beg for human food (which I contribute to being full and flavor of his food).
Natalie K.
Alpharetta, GA
How much are they? Is it good quality?
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?
Faith S.
Phoenix , AZ
Pet Lover Expert
Is it better than blue buffalo wilderness?
Cheyenne D.