BY ORIJEN

Orijen Adult Dog Food is formulated to match your dogs natural diet and is loaded with the protein packed meat ingredients that Mother Nature intended all dogs to eat including free run chicken and turkey, whole eggs and wild caught fish. These meats were all farmed or fished in Canadas region. Orijens ingredients are delivered fresh each day so they are never frozen, preservative free and bursting with unprocessed, biologically appropriate proteins and fats to nourish your dog completely. This diet supplies fruits, vegetables and botanicals including kelp, juniper berries and marigold flowers that are naturally rich in phytonutrients, B vitamins and essential trace minerals. Ingredients include fresh boneless chicken, chicken meal, fresh boneless salmon, turkey meal, herring meal, russet potato, peas, sweet potato, fresh boneless turkey, fresh whole eggs, fresh chicken liver, fresh boneless lake whitefish, fresh boneless walleye, sun cured alfalfa, pea fiber, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), organic kelp, pumpkin, chicory root, carrots, spinach, turnip greens, apples, cranberries, blueberries, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin A, vitamin D three, vitamin E, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, lactobacillus acidophilus and enterococcus faecium. see more...

• "I would highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "Our local pet store recommended this food and it has been amazing!" in 1 review
  • "After the food I was feeding my dogs was recalled, I went searching for a dog food I felt comfortable feeding them." in 1 review
  • "Highly Highly Highly Recommend. " in 1 review
Carolyn S.
Hermosa Beach, CA
My puppy has a gluten allergy (really), so I have to be really careful what food I give her. I have tried several kinds of food, and Orijen's is by far the best food. She loves it!
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh man, I wish this wasn't as expensive! The quality of this dog food is exceptional. I could see a noticeable difference in my dogs coat in just a week!
Siboney O.
Sylmar, CA
Hands down, best dog food around. High in meat sources which is necessary for carnivores like dogs. I would highly recommend this.
Kylie R.
I did a lot of research on what to feed my little guy and decided to go with Orijen. The ingredients are very appealing when it comes to choosing what to feed your furbabe. The food smells quite fresh when you open it and the freshness lasts to the end (make sure to seal it shut). My little guy absolutely loves this brand so I will continue to give him what he likes.
A BIG two thumbs up for Orijen!
Heather C.
I give this to all my dogs. They eat the Whole Prey formula. I started it after my neighbor suggested it. The transition did not irritate my golden retriever's stomach, despite him being very sensitive. Within a month of eating it, I noticed a remarkable difference in his coat and his bowels improved. He also loves it. A bowl is done in a few bites,
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
This is the only dry food my picky Pom will eat and we have tried countless bags of food to find "the one". She likes this in the regional red flavor. Hopefully she never stops liking this and they never stop making it because I don't want to have to go through the struggle of finding something new. Has really good ingredients as well.
Laura M.
Glasgow
I had heard great things about this dog food in tackling hot spots in Chow Chows. I imported it over to the UK in the hope it would help my Chow Chow. Unfortunately, it didn't help him, it gave him very loose stools and still the hot spots kept coming. It may have just been my dog but it certainly didn't agree with him. Also very expensive
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this product. Made with all ingredients I can pronounce, I feel good feeding this to my dog. We have recently switched to Orijen senior as she is getting older, and it is an equally wonderful product.
Stephanie S.
Bolton , ON
This is the best food I have found to give my dogs. They had leas skin issues and always loved to eat it compared to other brands.