BY ORIJEN

Orijen Adult Dog Food is formulated to match your dogs natural diet and is loaded with the protein packed meat ingredients that Mother Nature intended all dogs to eat including free run chicken and turkey, whole eggs and wild caught fish. These meats were all farmed or fished in Canadas region. Orijens ingredients are delivered fresh each day so they are never frozen, preservative free and bursting with unprocessed, biologically appropriate proteins and fats to nourish your dog completely. This diet supplies fruits, vegetables and botanicals including kelp, juniper berries and marigold flowers that are naturally rich in phytonutrients, B vitamins and essential trace minerals. Ingredients include fresh boneless chicken, chicken meal, fresh boneless salmon, turkey meal, herring meal, russet potato, peas, sweet potato, fresh boneless turkey, fresh whole eggs, fresh chicken liver, fresh boneless lake whitefish, fresh boneless walleye, sun cured alfalfa, pea fiber, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), organic kelp, pumpkin, chicory root, carrots, spinach, turnip greens, apples, cranberries, blueberries, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin A, vitamin D three, vitamin E, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, lactobacillus acidophilus and enterococcus faecium. see more...

• "I would highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "Our local pet store recommended this food and it has been amazing!" in 1 review
  • "After the food I was feeding my dogs was recalled, I went searching for a dog food I felt comfortable feeding them." in 1 review
  • "Highly Highly Highly Recommend. " in 1 review
LeAnn Z.
Orijen Regional Red is pricey but well worth the money, my dogs are the most pickiest eaters ever but I bought this in a 5lb bag to make sure they liked it before buying the largest and woohoo they love it!
Lacy B.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What a fantastic food! My dog has many allergies, including grain, and this is one of the only foods he has been able to handle (he eats the red-meat flavor). Even other grain-free/holistic food gave him horrible reactions. He used to eat Innova but after their recall, we could no longer find the food. Our local pet store recommended this food and it has been amazing! My dog loves it and compared to the Innova, my wallet loves it (although it's still a bit pricey).
Jenna S.
La Crosse, WI
The BEST dog food. I was using a different brand and my puppy just stopped eating it. I would have to force her to eat. But once I began mixing Orijen with the old food, she snapped right back to eating like the Lab she is. Best decision I've ever made and I don't regret. I'd rather spend more money and keep my dog healthy and happy for as long as possible than save money on lesser products.
Mollie B.
Raleigh, NC
My dogs actually eat the 6-Fish version of Orijen dog food but I didn't see that on the list. I would never feed my dogs anything else. Their coats look beautiful. I have 2 dobermans 1 red and 21 blue. When we take them to the vet they always mention my blue's coat because they tend to have coat problem and thin hair but he has had no issues and I swear it is because of this food and a few drops of fish oil a day! Highly Highly Highly Recommend.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is THE BEST food I ever gave to my Dogs and I tried many. They are on it over a year and Their coat is shiny, teeth clean, breath great, poop 3x a day but regural kind. It's Canadian food, it doesn't get them fat, it doesn't have grains and ingredients are just PERFECT! Yes it is very pricey but who cares if it's so worth it :)! Yay! Orijen!
Veronica S.
After the food I was feeding my dogs was recalled, I went searching for a dog food I felt comfortable feeding them. I love this product. It is a bit expensive, but I love the ingredient list and my dogs love it. Their coats are great, they don't chew as much on their paws and I have noticed that one of mine that gets ear infections a lot is not getting them like she used to.
Lindsey N.
Antioch, IL
This is the only kind of dog food we buy. It's made in Canada and has really great ingredients. Our dogs have been super healthy because of this food. They eat pieces of it as treats, they love it so much. We go the 30lb bag for $70 and it lasts a month for two dogs.
Cedora C.
Sonoma, CA
I love this brand because I feel confident that I am giving my pooch the ABSOLUTE BEST nutrition. Orijen is always grain free and free of fillers and unnecessary additives. They use a "whole prey" approach to their formulation and I know my dog is getting a good amount of protein.
Annie T.
Newtown Sq, PA
Excellent, high-quality dog food... NO recalls and NOT made in China!!! My GSP puppy is currently eating Orijen's puppy food and we will be switching her to Adult soon. Good previous experience with the adult food with our last dog. Highly recommended!
Taylor D.
Columbia, MD
Recommended by our vet, my dog has been eating this his entire life. He ate the puppy mix for his first year and now he's moved on to this. No weird additives and no staining of his teeth like other brands my friends use. CONSTANT in our house.