BY ORIJEN

Orijen Adult Dog Food is formulated to match your dogs natural diet and is loaded with the protein packed meat ingredients that Mother Nature intended all dogs to eat including free run chicken and turkey, whole eggs and wild caught fish. These meats were all farmed or fished in Canadas region. Orijens ingredients are delivered fresh each day so they are never frozen, preservative free and bursting with unprocessed, biologically appropriate proteins and fats to nourish your dog completely. This diet supplies fruits, vegetables and botanicals including kelp, juniper berries and marigold flowers that are naturally rich in phytonutrients, B vitamins and essential trace minerals. Ingredients include fresh boneless chicken, chicken meal, fresh boneless salmon, turkey meal, herring meal, russet potato, peas, sweet potato, fresh boneless turkey, fresh whole eggs, fresh chicken liver, fresh boneless lake whitefish, fresh boneless walleye, sun cured alfalfa, pea fiber, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), organic kelp, pumpkin, chicory root, carrots, spinach, turnip greens, apples, cranberries, blueberries, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin A, vitamin D three, vitamin E, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, lactobacillus acidophilus and enterococcus faecium. see more...

• "I would highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "Our local pet store recommended this food and it has been amazing!" in 1 review
  • "After the food I was feeding my dogs was recalled, I went searching for a dog food I felt comfortable feeding them." in 1 review
  • "Highly Highly Highly Recommend. " in 1 review
heather m.
This dog food is super high quality! If you worry about what you put in your body, it’s only fair to worry about what your dog puts in it’s body. Hi quality ingredients. A tad fishy smelling but could be worse.
Sarah Y.
HERMOSA BEACH, CA
I would have given this 5 stars if they did not recently change their facilities. This used to be manufactured in Canada and since moved to a Kentucky plant. The product is definitely different looking. It looks smaller and greasier. My dog does not seem to like it as much. Orijen was the only brand that my dog tolerated eating (kibble wise) and now he won't eat it half the time. He also vomited soon after eating the one from Kentucky plant but I'm not sure if it was due to that or maybe it was some other factor.
Merlina R.
Woodside
I've tried many many dog foods and this is by far the best (also the priciest I've tried but SO worth it). Completely natural ingredients, no preservatives, no added chemicals and I am a huge fan of natural foods - yes, even for my dog, I want my pet to live a long and healthy life too!

Completely recommend this brand of dog food, and I believe they make cat food as well!
Erin J.
Madison, WI
I've fed my dog Orijen for the last 4 years. Originally I mixed it with Fromm, but at one point during her puppyhood, she had gastritis and had to be fed a bland diet for a couple weeks. When I tried to reintroduce kibble, she resisted everything EXCEPT Orijen. It's all I've fed her ever since. I usually switch between the Regional Red and the Six Fish.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have to say, I'm very impressed with the ingredients in this food. My dog, however apparently wasn't. She was not at all interested in eating this. Which stinks because it is very expensive. I bought a small bag and it was $18.
Amie J.
My dogs have been eating this brand of food since they were puppies so about 4 years and the ingredients and quality is worth the higher price knowing that my dogs are getting the nutrition they need without all of the extra fillers and preservatives in other brands of dog food.
Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love love love this brand! High quality ingredients. Very pricey for pet food but well worth it. Love everythint about this company! They have so many different flavors.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOVE this dog food, my dogs all 4 of my dogs love this! Before i switched my dogs to dry dog food, specifically this brand...they never all ate the same, some would love whatever and then some would hate it. ALL of my dogs love the adult dog food, no one is picky about this at all. Couldn't be happier with it, and i love how great the company is and the quality of the product. I've noticed a difference in all my dogs since switching to better food, and when you go through the ingredient list as compared to other brands...it stands above. I thought one of my dogs had a food allergy, and I had to go through the ingredient lists of about every dog food on the market, and by several websites...Orijen was one of the top brands recommended. I feel great about giving them quality food, and it's priced great, and it lasts a long time. THRILLED with this food!
Jasmine N.
My dog is the pickiest eater ever. She's even picky with the treats or chews that I give her. This is the ONLY dry food that she's been eating for more than 1 day without having to mix any wet food in it. She's also been going back for seconds LOL and trying to look around her food bowl for more pieces of food. I'm so so glad I FINALLY found a dry food that she loves, and apparently it's one of the best dry dog foods on the market. It's also one of the best quality dog foods, and it contains a lot of good ingredients! However, I know that when I bought it, the sales lady told me that if your dog is easily allergic, then this one wouldn't be for them since it has so many ingredients! (But try Zignature or Azana instead)
LeAnn Z.
Orijen Regional Red is pricey but well worth the money, my dogs are the most pickiest eaters ever but I bought this in a 5lb bag to make sure they liked it before buying the largest and woohoo they love it!