Orijen 6 Fish Dry Cat Food 5-lb bag uploaded by Samara S.Orijen 6 Fish Dry Cat Food 5-lb bag uploaded by Melissa Z.

BY ORIJEN

Orijen 6 Fish for Cats is a complete, cereal free food for cats and kittens alike, designed to be appropriate to fulfil your cat's naturally carnivorous cravings. Made with an unrivalled proportion of wild and fresh saltwater and freshwater fish, Orijen also includes nutritionally balanced quantities of fruits, berries, and grasses. Containing ingredients with a low glycemic index such as lentils and chickpeas to provide daylong slow burning energy and stable blood sugar levels, Orijen 6 Fish is free from preservatives and packed full of the essential proteins and fats that your feline friend relies upon to thrive. Ingredients: Fresh whole salmon 14%, fresh whole herring 12%, dehydrated salmon 12%, dehydrated herring 12%, dehydrated Pollock 12%, fresh whole flounder 3%, fresh deboned walleye 3%, fresh deboned northern pike 3%, fresh deboned lake whitefish 3%, salmon oil 3%, herring oil 3%, chickpeas, red lentils, green lentils, green peas, pea fibre, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, yams, pumpkin, butternut squash, spinach greens, carrots, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, liquorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin Enterococcus faecium. Analytical Constituents:, Crude protein (min.) 42 %, Crude fat (min.) 20 %, Crude ash (max.) 8 %, Fibre (max.) 3 %, Calcium (min/max) 1.4 %, Phosphorus (min/max) 1.1 %, Omega-6 (min.) 2.5 %, Omega-3 (min.) 1.8 %, DHA / EPA (min.) 1 % / 0.7 %, Taurine (min.) 0.25 %, Magnesium (max.) 0.09 %.Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 51 KIU/kg, Vitamin D 33000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 750 IU/kg, Vitamin K 0.5 mg/kg, Thiamine (B1) 70 mg/kg, Riboflavin (B2) 58 mg/kg, Pan. Acid (B5) 46 mg/kg, Niacin 370 mg/kg, Pyridoxine (B6) 61 mg/kg, Folic Acid 4.4 mg/kg, Vitamin B 120.5 mg/kg, Choline 2920 mg/kg. see more...

Samara S.
My cats LOVE this food, they go crazy over it. & I love it too, I love that it gives them the nutrients and protein they need without all of the extra carbs (I know that might sound silly as they are cats, but cats are actually supposed to live mainly on a protein diet which is why many indoor cats are overweight). This food makes their fur so soft and silky. The only thing I don’t like is that this food can become so pricey. It’s quite expensive to feed 2 cats on one small bag so I find myself trying to alternate between this and a cheaper brand just so I don’t have to continuously buy this food every 2 weeks.
Lera &.
Great food, in my opinion it is the best food on the market with exceptional ingredients! It is not the cheapest food, more pricey than other kibble, but the ingredients are so much better than in regular food.  I should definitely reccomend this food to others!
Tessa M.
Seattle, WA
My cat loves this food! before we adopted her she came from a very harmful relationship, and this made her healthy again. She had a lot of skin issues, and this helped dramatically. I recommend this to anyone with cats. However, if your cat has a weight problem the best thing for them is wet food. This gives her enough protein to have energy to get through the day.
Lacey S.
Orijen is such a clean food that is high in protein. There is no grain which is a huge plus since my ferrets and cats are omnivores and don’t need that “filler” food. Being so high in protein it always gives my guys so much energy!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
My cat loves this! His fur is so shiny. It took him a little bit to adapt, but that's normal. He has a delicate stomach and with this food it seems like it's sensitive  enough for him. The smell of this food is SO FISHY. I smell it from a couple feet away, but that must be why my kitty loves it so much.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
Orijen has been the only dry cat food that my very sensitive IBD cat can tolerate without irritating her gut. The ingredient list is really good for a dry food. She enjoys the flavor as well. I mainly use this as backup to her canned/raw meals. If I had to feed a commercial dry food on the regular, I would definitely choose and recommend Orijen.
Luna M.
chicago
I got the dog food of this, not the cat but it would not let me find that option. my dog did not like the taste. I had to mix in with other food for him to eat it which was kind of annoying since it is pricey.
Jamie B.
Rolesville
Purchased at: Unleashed by PETCO
When we use to have cats, this is what they ate. Their fur was so soft and shiny and healthy looking. They loved it - even the finicky one that wasn’t a overly huge fan of eating anyway.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wish this stuff wasn't harder for me to find. I will say the cats don't seem to love the disk shape, but they LOVE this food. Such a good, high quality kibble.
stephanie b.
United states
My cats LOVE this dry food, and the fish oils and fats give them lovely silky coats and healthy teeth. I wish the price was a little lower, but feel very good about feeding my cats this food.
Kaytlynn E.