Orijen 6 Fish Dry Cat Food 5-lb bag uploaded by Melissa Z.

BY ORIJEN

Orijen 6 Fish for Cats is a complete, cereal free food for cats and kittens alike, designed to be appropriate to fulfil your cat's naturally carnivorous cravings. Made with an unrivalled proportion of wild and fresh saltwater and freshwater fish, Orijen also includes nutritionally balanced quantities of fruits, berries, and grasses. Containing ingredients with a low glycemic index such as lentils and chickpeas to provide daylong slow burning energy and stable blood sugar levels, Orijen 6 Fish is free from preservatives and packed full of the essential proteins and fats that your feline friend relies upon to thrive. Ingredients: Fresh whole salmon 14%, fresh whole herring 12%, dehydrated salmon 12%, dehydrated herring 12%, dehydrated Pollock 12%, fresh whole flounder 3%, fresh deboned walleye 3%, fresh deboned northern pike 3%, fresh deboned lake whitefish 3%, salmon oil 3%, herring oil 3%, chickpeas, red lentils, green lentils, green peas, pea fibre, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, yams, pumpkin, butternut squash, spinach greens, carrots, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, liquorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin Enterococcus faecium. Analytical Constituents:, Crude protein (min.) 42 %, Crude fat (min.) 20 %, Crude ash (max.) 8 %, Fibre (max.) 3 %, Calcium (min/max) 1.4 %, Phosphorus (min/max) 1.1 %, Omega-6 (min.) 2.5 %, Omega-3 (min.) 1.8 %, DHA / EPA (min.) 1 % / 0.7 %, Taurine (min.) 0.25 %, Magnesium (max.) 0.09 %.Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 51 KIU/kg, Vitamin D 33000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 750 IU/kg, Vitamin K 0.5 mg/kg, Thiamine (B1) 70 mg/kg, Riboflavin (B2) 58 mg/kg, Pan. Acid (B5) 46 mg/kg, Niacin 370 mg/kg, Pyridoxine (B6) 61 mg/kg, Folic Acid 4.4 mg/kg, Vitamin B 120.5 mg/kg, Choline 2920 mg/kg. see more...

Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I wish this stuff wasn't harder for me to find. I will say the cats don't seem to love the disk shape, but they LOVE this food. Such a good, high quality kibble.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
My cat loves this! His fur is so shiny. It took him a little bit to adapt, but that's normal. He has a delicate stomach and with this food it seems like it's sensitive  enough for him. The smell of this food is SO FISHY. I smell it from a couple feet away, but that must be why my kitty loves it so much.
tayen k.
Hollywood, CA
I absolutely love this cat food. I've been feeding my cats and dogs this brand's food and have also recommended it to friends who have fallen in love as well.
All of my animals have been picky eaters, about which I am thankful, since I see that as a signal of the quality of ingredients in the food. So finding this product was a God-send. They love it.
Also, everyone's digestive and coat issues have cleared and continue to be clear and beautiful.
I will always recommend this brand to anyone.
Cassondra P.
Hazard, KY
I have never been able to find a better quality food for my cat. Or one he will willingly eat. This food is very expensive but it is well worth every dollar. My cat was chunky (as in his stomach touched the ground as he walked) when I adopted him. I searched and searched for a high quality food that would assist in him losing weight but would also be enticing enough for him to eat. He was extremely picky about his food and I was surprised when he gave no fuss about being switched over to Orijen. His vet is very impressed with this food as well.
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
My cat absolutely loves this brand. I alternate between the fish and chicken. She has become really picky and will not eat other brands as readily as this one. There is quite a bit of protein in the mix, and many of the common allergens are not present.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
We have 2 cats that LOVE this brand of food! Both do well on this flavor and seem to not gain weight on the fish. The food is high calorie though with such high protein and fat, so be careful. Very happy to find a high quality food that doesn't add vitamin packs to their cat food. We supplement this with canned, freeze dried, and raw too.
Elisabeth M.
Richland, WA
This is the only food I will feed to my cat. She loves it and it keeps her healthy and her fur soft. The smell might be off-putting to some but the intense fishiness is how you know it's really full of fishy nutrients.
Shana D.
Etna, OH
My cats love this food. And I love that it has 80% protein, 20% fat, and absolutely no carbohydrates. Cats are carnivores and can't process carbs. My cats are at a good weight and their coats are soft and shiny. I always get complements on their fur.
Rachel T.
My cats love this brand! I alternate between different Orijen varieties and they seem to love every kind. Since I started feeding my cats this brand their fur has gotten so much better! I can't believe the difference! Highly recommended!!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This brand is by far the best food you can buy. It keeps my babies regular. I searched for 8 years and have finally found the one.
Kaytlynn E.