BY ORIGINS

This invigorating, multi-tasking toner formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid instantly reduces shine and removes excess oil. Leaves skin with a smooth, matte finish. For external use only. Avoid eye area.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Alcohol Denat. , Glycerin , Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Salicylic Acid , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Impatiens Balsamina (Garden Balsam) Leaf Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Polysorbate 80 , Tocotrienols , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Citrate , Disodium Edta * Essential Oil <ILNILN36285>

Chelsea J.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample size of this at Sephora as one of the consultants recommend it to me since I have large pores around my nose area. I only was able to test it out for a week but I felt like I did noticed less oil around my nose being produced. I would like to invest in this product if it went on sale and give it a shot for a month.
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
I love the Origins brand and the ingredients in all of their products. So this also holds true for this toner. I know that I have the freedom to experiment a little more so with anything they create because I’m never going to be putting anything on my face from Origins that will hurt me in anyway.
I would recommend this toner specifically for use in the summertime or in areas where there is a lot of heat & humidity. The mint & saw palmetto make pores & skin feel super cool and refreshing! It also gives you an incredibly deep clean feel. I think this product would actually make for a perfect facial mist to refresh and wake yourself up during the day. Unfortunately for my own usage, swiping on a toner through my day isnt an option since I have a full face of make up on.
I apply toner directly after washing my face AM & PM prior to using essence/serums. It helps me to get the best PH for my skin to maximize the benefits of the treatment that follows. For my personal needs and my routine this wasn’t appropriate. There are much better options for what I’m looking for.
But, if you are looking to refresh throughout the day because it’s hot or you get oily and sweaty, this would be a great solution!!!

. ***If you are like me and can’t be rubbing off makeup, try putting this stuff in a misting spray bottle to wake yourself up!

I also felt that for my skin type this was too dehydrating, or maybe it just wasn’t moisturizing/hydrating enough Since after every use my skin would feel tight unlike it does with other toners.
Mekiah J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I thought I'd give this product a try with the high ratings and reviews. My skins felt refreshed after every application I thought this could be the one, but I think the alcohol content is too strong for my skin that the toner throws off the natural oil balance on my skin. I realized my skin started to break out after using this product when I thought it just was stress. I wanted a toner to remove remaining make up residue and excess oils from my pores. I really wanted to believe in what the product could do when I read the reviews. It just wasn't for me. My go-to product was Sephora's refreshing toner, but both (blue and green bottles) were discontinued. I'm still seeking the best alternative.
Mikaela A.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using this toner for a few weeks now on my combination skin and haven’t noticed any difference from before using this toner. I had previously used the Ole Henriksen balance toner and I think I prefer that.

Neither toner helped or hurt my skin but the lid on this one is kind of a pain. I prefer to be able to squirt a small amount onto a cotton pad but this toner forced you to soak the pad wasting product.

Overall it’s a fine product but I am curious to try something cheaper like Thayer’s since this didn’t seem to be worth the money for me.
Hannah R.
I don’t usually purchase this on my own , as I let everyone know I don’t make a big living and budgeting is always up my sleeve , if you enjoy exfoliating your skin , I would highly recommend this product .
Laly G.
Grapevine, TX
Best toner I’ve tried so far & I've had my share! If you have oily skin like me, this will soon become your #holygrail. It’s helped reduce my oilyness & my pores & is very gentle at doing so. I love the fresh mint scent that it has; it’s very subtle, and not overwhelming. I first tried the original United State one  , but found out about this one & haven’t stopped repurchasing it since then. A must try for all my oily skin people out there!
Laura F.
Merrimack, NH
I bought this since they stopped making the clay-based toner. This is a nice replacement. Not exactly the same (I loved the afterfeel of the clay!), but it leaves me feeling refreshed.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
This is a good toner for someone looking to get skincare from a more natural brand. A lot of timers are heavy in fragrance and end up hurting your skin more where Origins uses lots of plants and no fragrance in their skincare so you can be assured you are putting anything harmful into your skin. I used this one for a few weeks and it did reduce the size of my pores and left my skin feeling soft and clean. Would definitely recommend!
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
One of my favorite toners! It smells great and feels fresh. This entire line is great, especially for those with oily skin such as myself. The price is worth the product, and I've repurchased ! Its gentle and just a great product overall. The smell can be a little strong, but like I said it smells fresh so I don't mind it.
Hayley K.
Purchased at: ULTA
The only toner I use! It makes my pores smaller and really makes my skin look clear. I use this in conjunction with the zero oil cleanser, spot treatment, and moisturizer
Mirella C.
Elizabeth, NJ
A lot of products that offer to oil control tend to make my skin dry and it starts peeling after a few times of using it. Is this product good ?
Lindsay O.
Seattle, Wa
Does this smell okay or is it weird to have a minty scent on your face?
Tamara L.
Graham , WA
Does anyone else love the Smell of this product?? Compared to other toners I have found that this has a great smell and does not smell like alcohol like other toners.
lulu j.
I have tried a few products from origins and I absolutely enjoy them. I do have dry skin, would this reduce the amount of dryness on my skin and get rid of any unwanted clog pores?
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
I have super oily skin, does this overdry the skin by any chance?