BY ORIGINS #41 in Toners & Astringents

This invigorating, multi-tasking toner formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid instantly reduces shine and removes excess oil. Leaves skin with a smooth, matte finish. For external use only. Avoid eye area.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Alcohol Denat. , Glycerin , Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Salicylic Acid , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Impatiens Balsamina (Garden Balsam) Leaf Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Polysorbate 80 , Tocotrienols , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Citrate , Disodium Edta * Essential Oil <ILNILN36285>

• What type of shrink is this good for? I'm combiniataon bu...1 Answers
  • Does this balance out skin tone ?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this with the face cleanser checks and ba...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
I love the Origins brand and the ingredients in all of their products. So this also holds true for this toner. I know that I have the freedom to experiment a little more so with anything they create because I’m never going to be putting anything on my face from Origins that will hurt me in anyway.
I would recommend this toner specifically for use in the summertime or in areas where there is a lot of heat & humidity. The mint & saw palmetto make pores & skin feel super cool and refreshing! It also gives you an incredibly deep clean feel. I think this product would actually make for a perfect facial mist to refresh and wake yourself up during the day. Unfortunately for my own usage, swiping on a toner through my day isnt an option since I have a full face of make up on.
I apply toner directly after washing my face AM & PM prior to using essence/serums. It helps me to get the best PH for my skin to maximize the benefits of the treatment that follows. For my personal needs and my routine this wasn’t appropriate. There are much better options for what I’m looking for.
But, if you are looking to refresh throughout the day because it’s hot or you get oily and sweaty, this would be a great solution!!!

. ***If you are like me and can’t be rubbing off makeup, try putting this stuff in a misting spray bottle to wake yourself up!

I also felt that for my skin type this was too dehydrating, or maybe it just wasn’t moisturizing/hydrating enough Since after every use my skin would feel tight unlike it does with other toners.
Mikaela A.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using this toner for a few weeks now on my combination skin and haven’t noticed any difference from before using this toner. I had previously used the Ole Henriksen balance toner and I think I prefer that.

Neither toner helped or hurt my skin but the lid on this one is kind of a pain. I prefer to be able to squirt a small amount onto a cotton pad but this toner forced you to soak the pad wasting product.

Overall it’s a fine product but I am curious to try something cheaper like Thayer’s since this didn’t seem to be worth the money for me.
Yanibell P.
New York
Before being told by a professional what type of skin I had (oily or combination) I had thought I had oily skin so I went ahead and bought this. I noticed a difference in the oil appearance on my skin and thought this did a good job at helping control it. After having my first facial done, I learned I had combination skin and because I used products for really oily skin, I was drying out my skin. So I stopped using this product but I definitely recommend for those who have oily skin.
Laly G.
Grapevine, TX
Best toner I’ve tried so far & I've had my share! If you have oily skin like me, this will soon become your #holygrail. It’s helped reduce my oilyness & my pores & is very gentle at doing so. I love the fresh mint scent that it has; it’s very subtle, and not overwhelming. I first tried the original United State one  , but found out about this one & haven’t stopped repurchasing it since then. A must try for all my oily skin people out there!
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
This is a good toner for someone looking to get skincare from a more natural brand. A lot of timers are heavy in fragrance and end up hurting your skin more where Origins uses lots of plants and no fragrance in their skincare so you can be assured you are putting anything harmful into your skin. I used this one for a few weeks and it did reduce the size of my pores and left my skin feeling soft and clean. Would definitely recommend!
Rachel N.
I absolutely ADORE Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto & Mint and Origins Zero Oil Oil-Free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint which are a part of the same line, but his was just too strong for my skin. Most toners break me out more (even after an adjustment period), and this one did, too. That said, if toners are for you, you'll probably love it! The rest of the Zero Oil line is incredible!
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
This didn’t work well for me but I shouldn’t have been surprised since I have combination skin. It dried out the parts of my face that are already dry and I think it was still too harsh for the oilier areas. I would recommend this for people with normal to oily skin. I enjoyed most Origins products that I’ve tried—just not this one.
Daisha M.
Randallstown, MD
I like this toner because of the mint. That was the real reason I got it because after washing my face I love the fresh tingly feeling it leaves me. It works great which is an added bonus since I only got it for the tingling sensation.
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I got this toner because it is supposed to be great for oily skin, yet helpful for sensitive skin too.
It made my skin feel very refreshed and clean, but I didn’t notice a lot of mattifying with it.
The mint was a great fresh feeling and I love the scent and the fact that it doesn’t have any alcohol in it is really nice. I am not a huge toner fan in general, it is a Extra step that when I feel rushed I often skip or forget, but the lovely feeling of this on my skin helped me make it more of a priority.
I love the fact that my skin didn’t have any reactions to it, it didn’t make me break out at all and it works great- I am just bad at making toner a part of my rushed routine.
Mary N.
Denver, CO
This is my current toner that I am using right now after I gave the Thayer’s witch hazel. It’s been helping my skin clear up and feel very clean after I wash my face. I love the tingly feeling because I just feel so fresh and clean afterwards. I highly recommend this toner for anyone whom is really oily like myself.
Mirella C.
Elizabeth, NJ
A lot of products that offer to oil control tend to make my skin dry and it starts peeling after a few times of using it. Is this product good ?
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Does anyone else love the Smell of this product?? Compared to other toners I have found that this has a great smell and does not smell like alcohol like other toners.
Lindsay O.
Seattle, Wa
Does this smell okay or is it weird to have a minty scent on your face?
rachel h.
Where does this product fit into a skincare routine? After face wash? Before serums/oils?
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
I have super oily skin, does this overdry the skin by any chance?