BY ORIGINS

This maximum-strength, gently foaming cleanser formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Leaves skin tingly clean and refreshed.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Coco-Betaine , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate , Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Chloride , Butylene Glycol , Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Salicylic Acid , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Impatiens Balsamina (Garden Balsam) Leaf Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Tocotrienols , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Glycerin , Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Monosodium Citrate , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN36324>

Sam A.
NYC
This cleanser is amazing! I used this when I had an overload of oil on my face that was causing blemishes. This cleanser completely zaps oil away and leaves the face squeaky clean without the harshness! 🤗 I highly recommend this cleanser if you have an overload of oil on the face, another cleanser that zaps harmful oils away while keeping healthy oils is Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash
Maia G.
Hands down the best cleanser I've ever used on my face. It doesn't burn your eyes if you get any in there. It cleans out way more impurities than any other cleanser I've used. It leaves your face feeling clean and hydrated. It is amazing for sensitive skin. So all together you get the clean, hydrate, refresh, tone and glow without the irritation in your skin. Used only for two weeks and my acne was almost all clear. Great product.  Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto & Mint
Tanya M.
Albany, NY
I purchased this origins cleanser from ulta the zero oil was a huge plus to me I like to use this cleanser in the morning I like the way it makes my skin feel it has a clean feeling without being over drying or too strong where it strips my skin I highly recommend this cleanser
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
When my skin is feeling oily, I love a gel cleanser. This one in particular is amazing because it contains highly effective ingredients (its worth checking them out) that prevent oil production, treat acne, soothe the skin, and condition the skin. This is a more plant based product and I’ve always trusted Origins for sensitive skin. I HIGHLY recommend this for acne prone and oily skin types.
Haley H.
Birmingham
I like how gentle this product is on skin, and leaves it feeling clean immediately afterwards. It’s on the pricey side, which is why I was disappointed when it didn’t keep my oil at bay like most drug store cleansers do.
Anna C.
Story City, Ia
This is a great cleanser for pores and really getting that deep clean. However for me it did not prevent acne, I still continued to breakout. Although it did reduce my pores.
Leah M.
United States
absolutely love this product. by far the best facial cleanser I've used. feels very gentle on the skin and I've seen a huge difference in my acne since using it. it's a bit pricey but i don't mind as it gets the job done well. also a bit drying but if you follow up with a great moisturizer it shouldn't be a problem
Brianna H.
This cleanser left my skin feeling hydrated and worked well. It’s a little expensive for what it is but after switching from this to another cleanser I will probably be going back to this as it seemed to work better in conjunction with the toner.
Kourtney L.
Daytona Beach
I bought the biggest bottle of this back in September 2017 and I recently just ran out either February or March of this year ... that should already be a plus . A little goes a very long way and it made my skin feel so nice and smooth
Abby J.
Saint Francis, MN
I love this cleanser!! I use it twice a day and it’s not harsh on my face at all but I love the results!!! It also removes and left over makeup. The packaging is super nice as well. I would definitely repurchase!