Origins Zero Oil™

This maximum-strength, gently foaming cleanser formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Leaves skin tingly clean and refreshed.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Coco-Betaine , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate , Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Chloride , Butylene Glycol , Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Salicylic Acid , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Impatiens Balsamina (Garden Balsam) Leaf Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Tocotrienols , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Glycerin , Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Monosodium Citrate , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN36324>

Can a teen use this product?
A Friend suggested this one time for my oily skin. Had anyone ever tried this before? How well did it work you?
Does this help get ride of acne?
Start your review of Origins Zero Oil™!
Orange, CA
Origins Zero Oil™ uploaded by Silvia G.
I have liked other Origins face cleansers so decided to try this one since I have combination skin and wanted to see if this would help with the oil in my skin. I think it may help a bit but also dries out other areas. The cleanser has a gel consistency (I prefer foam/creams). The scent is light. I don’t really notice my pores cleaner than before.
Douglasville, GA
I love to use this oil for my deep planning my pores it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth it works very well great product
Carlsbad
Origins Zero Oil™ uploaded by Cheyenne C.
I have a bad habit of falling asleep with my makeup on more often than I should. Waking up with clogged pores & overall an icky feeling on my face is obviously one of my least favorite things, so this cleanser is my life saver! It penetrates your pores for a deep cleanse & leaves you feeling so fresh (thanks to the mint). My favorite balancing cleanser to reset my skin!
Maricopa , AZ
This deep cleansing for pores works great for skin that feels as if the pores are all clogged. This product does just what is says it will do. When I first used the product my skin felt amazing after the first use but I would recommend getting a good moisturizer after cleaning your face.
Studio City, CA
Amazing. Keeps the oil at bay. Great product and my skin feels great, I'm using the whole line
Brooklyn, Ny
Soooo my skin is soooo oily lol. This product is lightweight and keeps my oiliness at bay. It is gentle and also affordable. A little goes a long way as well.
New York
I have very oily skin and thus procured worked very well at moisturizing my face and not stripping away the oils. One of my holy grail products!!
Atlanta, GA
My skin is extremely sensitive and acne prone. I used this on my face and it didn't really do anything. It wasn't bad nor great, if you're looking for just a normal cleanser to remove everyday impurities this will do the trick!
Minneapolis, MN
Such a great product for an oil skin girl like myself. It get the skin fresh and ready before application of any primers after washing the face clean. The best new moisture for oil skin gals!!
Origins is by far my favorite because all of their products are gentle and don't have any harsh chemicals like other brands! I like this face wash because it is light and although it doesn't feel like it is doing much to clean your face, it works wonders! As soon as I rinse my face off my skin feels so soft and clean!! I definitely recommend all Origins products especially their cleansers!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...