Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner with Saw Palmetto & MintInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ORIGINS #31 in Toners & Astringents

This invigorating, multi-tasking toner formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid instantly reduces shine and removes excess oil. Leaves skin with a smooth, matte finish. For external use only. Avoid eye area.

Ingredients: water\aqua\eau; salvia officinalis (sage) leaf water; alcohol denat.; glycerin; mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*, citral, linalool, farnesol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, limonene; serenoa serrulata (saw palmetto) fruit extract; laminaria saccharina extract; salicylic acid; poria cocos sclerotium extract; aloe barbadensis leaf juice; centaurium erythraea (centaury) extract; impatiens balsamina (garden balsam) leaf extract; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; polysorbate 80; tocotrienols; butylene glycol; sodium citrate; disodium edta <ILN36285>

• "I have combination skin and this toner works great for me." in 1 review
  • "Overall worth the buy for a toner but I have very oily skin and I didn't experience any less oil." in 1 review
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I got this toner because it is supposed to be great for oily skin, yet helpful for sensitive skin too.
It made my skin feel very refreshed and clean, but I didn’t notice a lot of mattifying with it.
The mint was a great fresh feeling and I love the scent and the fact that it doesn’t have any alcohol in it is really nice. I am not a huge toner fan in general, it is a Extra step that when I feel rushed I often skip or forget, but the lovely feeling of this on my skin helped me make it more of a priority.
I love the fact that my skin didn’t have any reactions to it, it didn’t make me break out at all and it works great- I am just bad at making toner a part of my rushed routine.
Natasha R.
I bought this for my husband because he like has been having really irritated skin he works all the time and he doesn’t really take good care of her skin and I know he really loves meant products or Teatree products so I bought this for him and ended up using it myself to it definitely makes your skin feel amazing if your skin is irritated I’m from shaving or from acne or any kind of skin condition it really Susie and helps inflammation go down it makes your skin look with fresh specially great in the morning right after the shower
Rachel N.
I absolutely ADORE Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto & Mint and Origins Zero Oil Oil-Free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint which are a part of the same line, but his was just too strong for my skin. Most toners break me out more (even after an adjustment period), and this one did, too. That said, if toners are for you, you'll probably love it! The rest of the Zero Oil line is incredible!
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
This stuff is AMAZING I use this everyday and I love it. I put this on in the morning because it helps control my oils without tripping or drying my skin and I use this at nighttime after washing my face and I’ve noticed less oils in the morning which I was amazed when I first started using this product! Definitely should get on this if you haven’t alreadyOrigins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner with Saw Palmetto & Mint
Denet L.
Belton
I love love love this product!!! The packaging is eye catching, the scent is amazing! I have gone through two bottles in a year, y’all! (I normally never finish a bottle of anything) If you work or live somewhere really hot, this is the toner for you! My pores have never been cleaner and breakouts are a thing of the past. Icing on the cake? My face is smoother and softer than ever before.
Alicia C.
I really do love the entire line of origins products. I feel that this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and rejuvinated. I really want to see how long it takes to get noticible changed to my face and skin though. I use it to remove my makeup while adding whatever good quality it claims to add. I just dont notice a difference but it feels nice
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
This is a great oily skin toner. It is pretty gentle on the skin. I don’t pair it with other Zero Oil products. I have tried the cleanser and enjoyed it also. But really it was the toner that just kept me coming back. The minty scent gives your skin a tiny tingle and makes it feel so fresh. This works great under makeup and really does control my oily skin.
Ayda S.
Garden City, NY
I can’t recommend this product enough!! I think a toner is a must after cleansing your face and this one not only completely cleans off any makeup residue but leaves my skin feeling so so refreshed! I have oily skin so this is great for me and it does not dry out my skin at all, which some other zero oil products tend to do
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
This is a great toner for oily skin. I’m not sure it reduces pore size very much but it does help a ton. Just use a small amount on a cotton pad and rub it on then I follow up with an origins moisturizer. The combo works so well. It regulates my oil while not drying out my skin. It’s also helped with breakouts. Great product
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Mirella C.
Elizabeth, NJ
A lot of products that offer to oil control tend to make my skin dry and it starts peeling after a few times of using it. Is this product good ?
Lindsay O.
Seattle, Wa
Does this smell okay or is it weird to have a minty scent on your face?
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Does anyone else love the Smell of this product?? Compared to other toners I have found that this has a great smell and does not smell like alcohol like other toners.
lulu j.
I have tried a few products from origins and I absolutely enjoy them. I do have dry skin, would this reduce the amount of dryness on my skin and get rid of any unwanted clog pores?
rachel h.
Where does this product fit into a skincare routine? After face wash? Before serums/oils?