Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner with Saw Palmetto & MintInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ORIGINS #40 in Toners & Astringents

This invigorating, multi-tasking toner formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid instantly reduces shine and removes excess oil. Leaves skin with a smooth, matte finish. For external use only. Avoid eye area.

Ingredients: water\aqua\eau; salvia officinalis (sage) leaf water; alcohol denat.; glycerin; mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*, citral, linalool, farnesol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, limonene; serenoa serrulata (saw palmetto) fruit extract; laminaria saccharina extract; salicylic acid; poria cocos sclerotium extract; aloe barbadensis leaf juice; centaurium erythraea (centaury) extract; impatiens balsamina (garden balsam) leaf extract; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; polysorbate 80; tocotrienols; butylene glycol; sodium citrate; disodium edta <ILN36285>

Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner with Saw Palmetto & Mint
  • "I have combination/oily skin and this is one of the few toner products I can use that does not add oil to my face or completely dry me out." in 4 reviews
  • "I have combination skin and this toner works great for me." in 1 review
  • "Overall worth the buy for a toner but I have very oily skin and I didn't experience any less oil." in 1 review
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I got this toner because it is supposed to be great for oily skin, yet helpful for sensitive skin too.
It made my skin feel very refreshed and clean, but I didn’t notice a lot of mattifying with it.
The mint was a great fresh feeling and I love the scent and the fact that it doesn’t have any alcohol in it is really nice. I am not a huge toner fan in general, it is a Extra step that when I feel rushed I often skip or forget, but the lovely feeling of this on my skin helped me make it more of a priority.
I love the fact that my skin didn’t have any reactions to it, it didn’t make me break out at all and it works great- I am just bad at making toner a part of my rushed routine.
Rachel N.
I absolutely ADORE Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto & Mint and Origins Zero Oil Oil-Free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint which are a part of the same line, but his was just too strong for my skin. Most toners break me out more (even after an adjustment period), and this one did, too. That said, if toners are for you, you'll probably love it! The rest of the Zero Oil line is incredible!
Alicia C.
I really do love the entire line of origins products. I feel that this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and rejuvinated. I really want to see how long it takes to get noticible changed to my face and skin though. I use it to remove my makeup while adding whatever good quality it claims to add. I just dont notice a difference but it feels nice
Ayda S.
Garden City, NY
I can’t recommend this product enough!! I think a toner is a must after cleansing your face and this one not only completely cleans off any makeup residue but leaves my skin feeling so so refreshed! I have oily skin so this is great for me and it does not dry out my skin at all, which some other zero oil products tend to do
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
This is a great toner for oily skin. I’m not sure it reduces pore size very much but it does help a ton. Just use a small amount on a cotton pad and rub it on then I follow up with an origins moisturizer. The combo works so well. It regulates my oil while not drying out my skin. It’s also helped with breakouts. Great product
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
veronica g.
Chicago
This tonique is amazing! It smells so good and it feels great on the skin, my skin feels clean and fresh but not dry (I have really dry skin). Origins is my new favorite brand, they're cruelty free, all natural and all the products smell so good!! I really recommend this toner :)
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Marilyn P.
Trophy Club, TX
I go through toners like wildfire because it's such a staple in my daily routine. From those that are too drying or not drying enough, I narrowed it down to this Origins toner for my finicky, oily, acne-prone skin. At first impression, I loved the clean scent. While applying the toner, I don't feel any burning or smell any strong alcohol in the solution. In fact, my face is quite supple afterward with reduced shine. It didn't feel drying at all, which potentially leads to an even oilier face. I think I'll stick to this one for a while!
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I actually just got this product about 3 days ago, but I can literally already see progress. My skin got pretty irritated recently which caused my pores to open up like black holes. (No idea why, I live in FLORIDA with crazy bipolar weather which is about all I can think of) Anyways, I put this toner on right after my face wash but before my serum & moisturizer & it shrank my pores right up!!! Basically overnight you can see a difference. So far a new staple in my skincare routine. I will continue to use this & give an update if anything changes.
Mirella C.
Elizabeth, NJ
A lot of products that offer to oil control tend to make my skin dry and it starts peeling after a few times of using it. Is this product good ?
Lindsay O.
Seattle, Wa
Does this smell okay or is it weird to have a minty scent on your face?
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Does anyone else love the Smell of this product?? Compared to other toners I have found that this has a great smell and does not smell like alcohol like other toners.
lulu j.
I have tried a few products from origins and I absolutely enjoy them. I do have dry skin, would this reduce the amount of dryness on my skin and get rid of any unwanted clog pores?
rachel h.
Where does this product fit into a skincare routine? After face wash? Before serums/oils?