BY ORIGINS

This lightweight, oil-free, hydrating lotion with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, refreshing Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid instantly reduces shine, refines skin texture and creates a smooth, matte finish. Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. Oil-Free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint see more...

• Is this product greasy or heavy feeling?5 Answers
  • Can it work as a moisturizer for your face as well as it ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I was sold at Mint. Origins plus mint plus lotion is a definite YES. REALLY really good lotion and surprisingly hydrating for being a "no-oil" lotion :) " in 13 reviews
  • "I love origins! This cream is the balm. I have very dry sensitive skin and this cream works very well! The mint is mild but you still get the cool refreshing tingle! " in 8 reviews
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Love this moisturizer! It absorbs pretty quickly and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy/oily, but it doesn’t dry out my skin either. I love the minty scent too. My only gripe with this product is the cost. $30 for a 1.7 oz. bottle is a bit much, and it’s not one of those products where a little goes a long way. Because it absorbs so quickly, it’s easy to end up using a lot of product; you have to apply it pretty fast so you can spread it out evenly across your skin.
Rachel N.
This is the only moisturizer that:
1. Doesn't make me break out
2. Keeps my skin hydrated all day
3. Works beautifully under makeup
4. Keeps the oil at bay

And it smells yummy and the mint is invigorating! I have tried SO MANY face moisturizers and I've never found one that works so well - and in the winter! My skin can be an oil slick and peeling at the same time, and this has helped to balance it out.
Katie N.
This oil free lotion is the best! Usually when I use lotion I can’t touch anything because my hands are very slippery and oily, but this lotion works wonders. It’s hydrating, moisturizing, and smells great. Highly recommend it.
Lei C.
Austin
I live for this product! I have oily skin so this works wonders for my skin. It helps keep the skin matte and reduces the look of pores. I use this before I apply my primer for make up. I also use it at night after I clean my face. I would recommend this product to others. It's worth every penny! And it works best with the origins zero oil face wash!
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I bought this product a few months back and used it for about a month. I have very oily, acne prone skin and I did not feel that this product did anything to abate my oil production. I still got very oily every time I used this often just after a few hours of wear. I ended up returning it because of this fact. It was a very nice and soothing moisturizer and I liked the scent. But I purchased it for oil control and didn't get any.
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
This has been a holy grail product of mine for the last 8 years. Every time I switch out to a new moisturizer, I always end up coming back. There is nothing that works just as effective in combatting acne and also feels gentle on the skin the way this moisturizer does. My skin always feels very plump and hydrated after using this moisturizer without breaking me out.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I think I have found the Holy Grail for people with oily skin! I have tried tons and tons of products to try and combat my oily skin, everything from drugstore products, to Lush products so,to Sephora products and nothing has worked until this! I use this cleanser along with Lush tea tree toner, and it works, it actually works! Highly recommend this product!
Maria L.
Vermillion
I really enjoyed this product! As a lover of mint fragents this was awesome. I used this lotion on my hands mostly and I saw a nice improvement in the texture and softness of my hands! This product is a little expensive, however I would recommend it.
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
I have oily skin but I still like to apply lotion before makeup. With this lotion I can do just that and not have to worry that it’s gonna lead to my makeup breaking up later on in the day. It may be a little expensive but I think it’s worth it.
Kayla R.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolute favorite moisturizer ever! Perfect for oily skin, feels light on skin, smells like mint. I use it daily and it helps to manage my combination skin. The price is a little high but well worth it! I also have sensitive skin and this moisturizer doesn’t bother it at all!
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
Is this product greasy or heavy feeling?
Kayti B.
Can it work as a moisturizer for your face as well as it does a lotion for your body?? 🤔