BY ORIGINS #89 in Face Oil

Origins Zero Oil Instant matte finish for shiny places

Marcela A.
This product was recommended by the origins seller and I bought it at Macy's. The product is worth every penny you pay. Your makeup looks impeccable if you use this product before your primer or liquid base. Even just without makeup your skin looks fresh and dull. It also moisturizes and improves the appearance of the pores. I love origins and this product in particular is the maximum
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
I love this serum because it's oil free and doesn't trigger acne which is something my skin is prone to. It gets absorbed quick into the skin and gives you that nice matte finish which is very nice. I like to use it before bed!
Grace R.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This stuff is the only thing that has ever truly been able to make my face matte. It kept me shine free all day long and was gentle on my skin. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone with oily skin. I will definitely be repurchasing very soon.
Isabella K.
Castaic, CA
I love this product!! It really does help my face! My face feels so much better after I rub the oil in! My face skin is so soft! It was very gentle on my face and it didn't seem to irritate my skin one bit! I would definitely recommend this product to you!!
Stephanie B.
Austin , TX
This is a must have during the summer in Texas.  I've used it since I was in college (20 years ago) so totally a repeat customer for this! It is like an antiperspirant for your face.  The packaging is nice and it works so well! It's just an amazing product!
Denise G.
I used the product only on my T zone and it did help a ton. It's light weight and the only thing I don't like is the alcohol smell it has . It's not harsh on the skin which is also great . overall I did like the product .
Veronica K.
La Mesa, CA
I absolutely love this product! Such a great finish and feels light! I bought it at target and it exceeded all my expectations. I loved the packaging everything looked great. I would definitely buy again.
Jiya S.
Camp hill
This is a must have item. I have used so many products to reduce the Oilyness on my face but this is the only thing that works on me. I recently bought this and I fell in love with it so quickly. I also love the packaging and I would definitely buy this product again.
Melissa M.
Canton
I love a matte finish and this product was great. It really helped give me a beautiful, non-shiny look. I loved how long it lasted and made my makeup look great as well. It was very effective
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I really like this mattifier but I wouldn't say that it's my absolute favorite. I have very oily skin when it's hot out sometimes mattifier ends up making my skin more oily. This doesn't! I just wish it lasting longer!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where is this sold at??
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
How do you use this product? Is it a lotion?
Jami O.
South Elgin, IL
Is this a primer or a moisturizer?
Elvia F.
Camden , Nj
Como se puede usar este producto? Funciona?
Mimi C.
Is this good for combo skin or just straight oily skin? Any one with sensitive skin tried this before?