BY ORIGINS

This maximum-strength, gently foaming cleanser formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Leaves skin tingly clean and refreshed. Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto & Mint

Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto & Mint
  • "I love the smell of this product. Its gentle on my sensitive skin and leave my skin with a cool fresh sensation. " in 23 reviews
  • "It smells nice and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I use it daily, but it's safe and gentle enough to use two times a day." in 1 review
  • "With the worst combination skin ever, I can say that this product has worked wonders." in 1 review
Kelly M.
Jacksonville
I have oily skin and when my skin is feeling extra oily I use this. It dries everything right up! It has a strong peppermint scent and is very thick. But it really works. Have a good moisturizer ready after you use it.
Makayla R.
I may be going to fast for this but oh well when you love something you have to tell people about it right?

I was using Limelight by Alcone and I LOVED it. My skin though, can get a little stubborn. I have oily combo skin and very acne prone and my breakouts started to get to be even more than Limelight could control (still love it and will use it) so I needed something a little stronger. Found this at Sephora and I've only been using it 4 days 2x a day and I can already tell a difference in my skin. I'm skeptical of higher end brands, I'm cheap but this wasn't much more than Limelight so I gave it a shot. It takes like a dime size to Lather up my whole face and I can tell it's helping my breakouts! It's not over drying and it makes my face feel great! I highly recommend!
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great cleanser to use. I have oily skin and it worked great for my skin. It gives your skin a refreshing feeling. It also takes makeup off easily without too much effort.

I bought the 5 fl oz and it lasted me quite awhile. A little goes a long way.

I would highly recommend this product.

Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
I love using this cleanser with my foreo. It foams up a lot so a little goes a long way. The scent is soooo fresh and makes your skin feel so clean. The scent is pretty strong but its a very gentle cleanser, I definitely recommend because I adore this wash !
Chelsea B.
Columbus
Purchased at: ULTA
Did not work out for my. I have combination and acne prone skin. After about a week using of using this I developed painful cystic acne. I continued to use it for a few weeks thinking my skin was purging but things continued to get worse. After stopping my skin improved and I had no further problems.
SAMMY J.
Atlanta, GA
My skin is extremely sensitive and acne prone. I used this on my face and it didn't really do anything. It wasn't bad nor great, if you're looking for just a normal cleanser to remove everyday impurities this will do the trick!
Matt K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser by Origins was recommended to me by an associate at Sephora, and while I do love the smell, I can’t say too much about the actual benefits of it. I have been using it for about a month now as a daily cleanser, and other than being able to remove excess oil and sweat after my workout, I don’t see any noticeable difference. I have to say that I do like the feeling my skin has after I get out of the shower when I use this, as it’s not too drying. Plus to Origins because I absolutely love the smell of this cleanser :)
Leanne G.
Granite City, IL
Love this I use it occasionally when I feel like treating my skin. Pretty gentle but you can still feel it working. I think I would like this better if it were more affordable, it’s not something I’m going to use everyday.
Jessica R.
Homestead
I love to use this product on days that I go to the gym or get a lot of sun. The gym and the sun make me sweat a lot so zero oil helps to get all the excess oil my skin off. Zero oil is definitely a staple in my bathroom.
mjinglot I.
One of my favorite cleansers for the morning, it leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. It really helps keep oily skin at bay, I can tell the difference on days that I don't use it that my makeup doesn't last all day and I'm having to use blotting sheets, so this is a great cleansers! I typically only use it in the am and then follow with toner and moisturizer. It has a Willow scent to it but it's not very strong and doesn't linger, it's refreshing and almost minty. Definitely worth the money!
Julissa O.
Brownsville, TX
Is this over drying? I moisturize only about once a day will this flake my skin?
Ionie B.
Does this really help with oily skin and acne? I have a lot of bumps and small pimples on my forehead.
Christina J.
Did you find this actually reduced the size of your pores on the skin? I'm looking for something that will visible reduce the appearance of them on my nose/cheeks. Let me know if you have other suggestions!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I just ordered this, is it good for combination skin too?
Chelsea P.
Is this cleanser great for acne prone/sensitive skin?

Sephora