Origins Youthtopia™ Age-correcting Serum With Rhodiola uploaded by Genesis C.Origins Youthtopia™ Age-correcting Serum With Rhodiola uploaded by Hafsa S.Origins Youthtopia™ Age-correcting Serum With Rhodiola uploaded by Ginger H.

BY ORIGINS #99 in Face Serums

Helps prolong skin's “youthspan” to help it stay looking firmer in the face of aging.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Silica , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Extract , Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol , Glycine Max (Soybean) Polypeptide , Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Algae Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Sucrose** , Caffeine , Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf , Squalane , Sodium Rna , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Pullulan , Lecithin , Polysorbate 60 , Pentylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN34760>

• What type of skin/what age is this for? 3 Answers
Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
great product! didn’t love the smell, though. seemed to perform very well! loved how it made my skin feel. i bought it from Ulta during a sale and it was worth it! as mentioned before, it only lacked in the smell department. i would focus on improving the scent.
Darice Z.
Cornville
I also like using this on my cuticles and endsof my hair. The small size makes it great for travel and to try and see if it is something I might buy in the future. The package is easy to use and cute. The dropper end is good for putting the oil where I need it most.
Kyleigh H.
Gibsonia
It was really really really good!!!!!!!!!!! It did everything it claimed to do and it make a huge difference. I told all my friends about it and they now use it and they love it!! It also smells really good
Elizabeth S.
This product is worth every penny and you can start to notice the result within the first week.  Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff  This works really well just becareful how much you put and let it dry before applying foundation.
Alicia C.
I really do love the entire line of origins products. I feel that this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and rejuvinated. I really want to see how long it takes to get noticible changed to my face and skin though. This product is a staple everyday in my beauty regime. I cant explain how great it feel you just have to try it. And its great for every skin type even oily.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I really enjoyed this product. The smell wasn’t bad and I liked the results. It didn’t feel heavy on my face and was gentle on my skin. To me it’s a good value and nice to have around. I recommend trying it at least once :)
All A.
This is a nice serum. It’s really helpful and I use it all the time. I use it twice a day once in the morning and once at night. This really makes a difference in my skin.
Addyson C.
Guthrie, OK
This is a nice consistency makes my face a tad oily but that’s bc I have oily skin. When applying my makeup is gives me a nice moisturized base and helps my makeup last.
Brooke 🌻.
Of course I’m a serum junkie. This serum is basic; not too scented: and helps skin look firmer, more youthful, and plump. T definitely helps my skin look bright.
Leigh A.
My mom uses this but I’m not sure how it really works. I think she likes it so I guess it met her expectations. The packaging is kind of simple but nice. It’s very gentle since she had sensitive skin. I think it’s overall a good product. Maybe wouldn’t buy agin though
Cara V.
Monroe, NY
What type of skin/what age is this for?