BY ORIGINS

Origins fortified this flawless coverage and stay-true color with our signature Rhodiola rosea anti-aging technology. Skin instantly feels firmer, more youthfully resilient. Wear it daily and skin actually becomes measurable and visibly tauter, more lifted, more radiant. SPF 15 Skin Firming Foundation with Rhodiola, Light / Medium - Cool

Yuli L.
Has medium coverage but still a good product. It is long lasting and easy to apply. Very affordable and one of the good products I have used
Amber C.
Very light but medium to full coverage! Feels clean on your face and smells non-chemicaly. Its a must try! Especially for the price!!!
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Mymother in law use this brand, i give it a 3star since i havnt use it but ive seen some amazing result on my mother in law!!
Maddi H.
Daisytown , PA
This is a good foundation, it was a little over priced for how much you receive but it looks nice on my skin so thats good
Caroline C.
Mansfield, MA
It oxidizes a lot on me. it's very hyrdating and i like the spf in it for the summer months when I'm outside more.
Sydnie T.
This works so well and I don't use it very often but when I do I'm so impressed with it
Shannon-Carrie C.
Glasgow
This was one of the first foundations I ever tried as a young teenage girl. Having now tested over 20/25 foundations (from high luxury to drugstore) I always remember this partial one giving such a great coverage to my problematic skin. I would recomend buying a pump with it.
Simran D.
Brisbane
This product is so light weight and it just glides into my skin so smoothly without any kind of streaks. it stays for a longer period of time and trust me it gives you the natural look that you've been looking for.
María R.
weston, FL
Le recommendaste productos chicas arba porque es ideal para el rostro perfecto hasta siempre te deja 1 y el muy suave y el ideal que sea natural entonces perfecto lo que te brinda excepto que es una valiosa es algo qué vas a mantener durante mucho tiempo pero muy buenos productos
Rose E.
ancaster, ON
Love this foundation perfect colour for me and amazing price for such a nice foundation. Very long lasting and very easy to apply you don't even need a brush.
Yennifer R.
How much coverage does this give?