BY ORIGINS

Origins fortified this flawless coverage and stay-true color with our signature Rhodiola rosea anti-aging technology. Skin instantly feels firmer, more youthfully resilient. Wear it daily and skin actually becomes measurable and visibly tauter, more lifted, more radiant. SPF 15 Skin Firming Foundation with Rhodiola, Light / Medium - Cool

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I️ absolutely love this foundation! It covers all my blemishes and those unwanted pimples that pop here and there ! Love how smooth and flawless it makes my skin look! Super gentle for sensitive skin and it actually makes my skin smoother and look perfectly even . Long lasting and it doesn’t dry up or make my skin look patchy. Highly recommend this foundation ! Great value for such a high quality product ! I️ have been using it for about 2 months and I️ love it!
Love X.
I love it -- I got a couple bottles already! It looks super natural! I got plenty of compliments on my skin with it by my picky sister! She thought it was so natural it didn't seem like I have any on!

It has great coverage too! Goes very well with Origins all or nothing!
Nina F.
Cartersville
This foundation is absolutely great. It has amazing coverage as well as matches my skin tone well. It works great for oily skin and doesn't easily sweat off. It is a lightweight foundation where a little goes a long way. I started using when was only about 15 and I am 18 today and still continue to use this makeup as a daily staple.
Kayla T.
This foundation has a special place in my heart because it was the first foundation I ever used. It feels light on the skin depending on how much you put on. I would say it has a light to medium coverage. You can find this at a department store like Macy's or online on the Origins website.
Kate P.
I love the light feeling of this foundation! It is a little on the sheer side and I have to use two coats for full coverage, but as someone who has oily skin, this product works great! I love the price too! Very affordable and because it's from origins I know it's good quality and not something that's going to harm my skin. Would definitely recommend trying it, the store will have samples for you to try. That's how I started using it.
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO
Love. Almost all the way full coverage. Definitely have to build up product. Doesn't last all day at all which is very disappointing. It's pretty lightweight though. Won't buy again because I know there are better products out there.
Cricia T.
I love the scent, I love the texture, the weight, the way it lasts most of my day! I'm just in love with this foundation! Only problem I have with it is the price because I get also the powder and it's gets to the total of like 60 something dollars. Other then that, in love with it!
Linnea D.
I will forever keep this foundation stocked! It blended seamlessly into my skin without any primer but on before. I did make the mistake of buying the cool toned shade but I went back and bought the warm tone and it looks perfect for my skin. I would 10/10 buy again.
Pamela A.
Clifton, NJ
I did not use any of these product. I have only used their powder foundations. I like the powder foundations because they contain a higher level of SPF. Origins products are always high in quality and very skin friendly.
Ana B.
Riverside, CA
I first tried origins foundation while I was in vacation and I forgot my foundation and my friend gave me some of here's it has a little bit of a dewy finish to it but not too extreme I would recommend
Yennifer R.
How much coverage does this give?