BY ORIGINS

• Suited for combination-dry skin. Best for firming, lifting & tightening. Helps reduce and combat lines and wrinkles.
  • Youthtopia Firming cream with Rhodiola visibly de-ages, reduces puffiness and helps fragile skin to rebound from damaging stress. Your skin looks firmer and more youthful with fewer fine lines and wrinkles. Enhances natural collagen production. Firms and lifts while restoring moisture and radiance.

Origins Youthtopia Skin Firming Cream With Rhodiola Unisex
  • "Lightweight and hydrating. I absolutely love the texture. Actually all Origins creams that I've tried have been excellent. I don't know if this is better than the others of this brand but it does feel very refreshing and definitely does a great job. I would buy this again." in 4 reviews
  • "love this stuff, very gentle on the skin so works well with sensitive skin, I purchased it off Sephora website. Was a little pricey but worth it." in 3 reviews
Hallimah R.
I love Origins products, and use the Checks and Balances, and Perfect World eye cream as well. Other products may tempt me to try out alternatives to these two, but I will not be without my Youthtopia skin cream! I have been using this cream for the past three years, and will be 49 years young in a few months. I am constantly told how young I look and how beautiful my skin is. I am African American, and though our skin doesn't age as quickly due to the wonderful melanin that protects it from sun damage and other aging elements, by now, at nearly 50, I should have a few wrinkles, but I don't! Additionally, the occasional breakouts I used to get at "cycle time" no longer occur. Works even better with the serum! It is a little pricey, but when I have used something else during those tight budget times, I have never been satisfied with my skin, and always tighten my belt somewhere else so I can get my Origins cream! You only have one face, after all - so indulge and keep that youthful radiance and glow going!
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
My skin is sensitive, so 'skin care reviews' on a whole, from me are negative. Origin's products are expensive therefore 'they're good' not for me. My skin reacts quickly to products it cannot deal with. This is no accepting. My skin broke out on day 1, I returned this on day 2. Im giving three stars because I don't feel like my skin's sensitivity is normal, therefore I'm always reviewing products with a bias view.
Maria K.
Miami Beach
Lauren B.
Ames, IA
This product is decent. I have sensitive skin and it did not harm my skin in any way shape or form. I got this as a gift. I would not have bought it otherwise. I probably wont purchase again, but it was nice to try something new and different. Might as well give it a try.
chelsea f.
Forked River, NJ
Love it! Very hydrating and refreshing. Affordable, got samples from sephora and just had to buy the real thing. Highly recommended. Recommended to my friends and they love it too. Great value for affordable price .
Margie N.
Hackett, AR
I have just started using this and so far it's been amazing. I bought it online at origins.com. I am so loving this moisturize. The packaging works well so for this product. I'm not sure how they could improve it.
Concepcion M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a great thing for the skin because it helps firm it or tighten it. I bought it last week and it has a great packaging. I almost meet the expectations. I would buy it again because it is great for the skin.
Kathy H.
tampa, FL
This looks like the sample I received and if it was..I loved it. No greasy feel to it, and feel fresh. first time user, and I didn't buy it. I was lucky enough to receive a sample of it. I found the product to be very gentle with no harshness at all. Maybe make it available to other outlets so it's easier to buy.

Alena H.
Monroe, OH
Good serum. Doesn't have much product though. I also suggest only applying it at night. And making sure you wash away before applying makeup the next day. It applies very thick.
Kayla D.
Moreno Valley, CA
There's has become my go to face cream! It is my favorite because I feel like it really works! I purchased it from Sephora and it was a very reasonably priced! I'm in love!