BY ORIGINS

A powerful superb-lavish firming cream- Formulated with an extract of the legendary commiphora plant- Clinically proven to visibly firm re-define lost contours & restore volume to sunken facial skin-Unveils a sleeker plumper more lifted re-contoured & younger looking complexion-Free of parabens sulfates synthetic fragrances synthetic dyes petrochemicals & PhthalatesProduct Line: Origins - Night CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Alena P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cream. A friend of myn let me have the last of her jar, and I fell in love with this. I really want to buy a jar of my own, but it is something I will need to save up for. It does exactly what it says. It firms and lifts your skin with just one use. I have deep set eyes and heavy eyelids, and I put a little bit of this on my brows and forehead, and it opened my eyes up. I don't think that is exactly what it was intended for, but it worked great.

If you have the money, I highly recommend this cream to anyone.
Roberta R.
North Haven, CT
This is my recent purchase for face cream. It was SO rich and skin-soothing I decided to use it as a night cream only. "Moderate" priced for department-store quality, definitely worth the money as a nigh cream. Because I like it so much, I'm using a tiny bit extra and wiping that on the backs of my hands to soften them when I sleep. If I used ONLY as directed, and only at night, it'd be very long-lasting! I will definitely be buying this again. Big Origins fan.
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
My mother always told me to start using creams at a young age to keep my face hydrated to prevent dryness and wrinkles. I received this product in one of my ipsy bags, and hands down swear by this product. I always wake up feeling clean and refreshed. My face doesn't feel tight or dry like it use to, and I recommend anyone who deals with the tightness from dry skin to try this product out!
Polly P.
Carlisle, PA
I love almost all brands of Orgins. The Youthtopia is not my favorite. The firming cream is a bit greasy and dose not soak into the skin as some of their other products. I also did not prefer the smell. It is a fresh smell but after it is on your face for a while I had to wash it off. I recommend a trial size before you buy the full size container. Will not purchase again.
alexa e.
I LOVE this so much! A week after using, my skin feels so firm and even bright without making it feel too tight! The smell is also soothing - not too harsh or heavy, just a light fragrance that wafts away as the cream sinks into the skin.

My only qualm is the price. It's a little steep for such a small amount but for what it does, I think it's worth it.
tracy l.
Staten Island, NY
I have really sensitive skin and at first was quite skeptical about this product. It have a mild scent, but definitely not unpleasant. I use it every night after I put on my moisturizer. It is gentle on my skin. The first few thing I felt a tingly sensation, but after a few weeks of using it. I can already see the results! Would recommend!
Rhonda B.
Leander, TX
I have extremely sensitive skin and this cream has been wonderful. I'm in my mid thirties and feel it's never too early to start using a more anti aging cream like this. It's wonderful for day and night usage. It's not too heavy and you can trust the ingredients. Really great cream overall. Try it - you won't regret it!
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This cream is like a miracle in a jar! I love it! You will see the benefits of firmer skin within a few uses. Origins products always smell fresh and clean. The cream may seem costly, but in comparison to it's counterparts that I've used, it's well worth the money because this one actually works!
Shauna V.
I used this product at night after washing my face. Very thick which I like... in order to make it last a little longer I'd let my face be a little damp. I worry about too much cream on my skin as i'm prone to break out but I never experienced a breakout using this product. I'm a fan.
Vanessa G.
Fontana
I love the way origins feels on my face. Not only does it smell good, it moisterises my face and makes it feel fresh and clean every time. Kinda pricey but the product last you awhile but however I do with it came in bigger containers so I wouldn't have to buy it all the time.