BY ORIGINS

A powerful superb-lavish firming cream- Formulated with an extract of the legendary commiphora plant- Clinically proven to visibly firm re-define lost contours & restore volume to sunken facial skin-Unveils a sleeker plumper more lifted re-contoured & younger looking complexion-Free of parabens sulfates synthetic fragrances synthetic dyes petrochemicals & PhthalatesProduct Line: Origins - Night CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
I received this as a gift and it's still one of my favorites! I mm not crazyyy about the scent, but I know it's not marketed as a 'scenty' product so that's not a big deal. Your skin will feel super tight and rejuvenated, and it also goes great under makeup. Not oily and super smooth!
Elly Q.
I love the product not to much the smell, it has a very earthy smell which is good definitely but not for my nose senses. I love the way it replaces masks for a good month and gives you a tightness in the right places. Keeps me moisturized yet not oily.
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Love love love !!! I would urge everyone to try this product ! It is AMAZING !!!! The price is great also ! Never paying too much. I use this all the time ! I'm in love with it . I would definitely recommend this product !
monica d.
lawrenceville
I recommend this amazing firming treatment by origins because it's working for me I'm a 46 years old woman with firming issues and I'm seeing the changes in my skin since I'm using it!! I would buy it again and again!!!!
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
This cream does wonders! Seriously firms my skin right up, I can feel it working immediately! This product is totally worth the price. I recommend it to everyone, even people who don't need to necessarily firm up their skin.
D.J. J.
I tried this product to help with anti-aging and liked it. I would recommend this to anybody trying to keep their skin youthful. I loved the smell of it and felt it gave me the right amount of moisture.
Kayla L.
I liked like product. It isn't a miracle cream that transforms your skin overnight, but I could tell a difference in my skin after several weeks. It's a little expensive, but it has a nice scent and I would purchase it again.
Jessica R.
Oh my gosh I got this for my mom as a gift she LOVES it. She always says it was the best birthday gift and I believe her! It worked wonders for her face and it's so smooth and even smells good! Awesome
Karina R.
Apopka, FL
Love the way this lotion hydrates my skin. It really is a deep lotion and makes my dry patches disappear. I like to use it every night and I bought it online. Definitely would recommend
Alena P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cream. A friend of myn let me have the last of her jar, and I fell in love with this. I really want to buy a jar of my own, but it is something I will need to save up for. It does exactly what it says. It firms and lifts your skin with just one use. I have deep set eyes and heavy eyelids, and I put a little bit of this on my brows and forehead, and it opened my eyes up. I don't think that is exactly what it was intended for, but it worked great.

If you have the money, I highly recommend this cream to anyone.