BY ORIGINS

92% demonstrated clinically firmer, more lifted skin Although the results are not the same as an injectable, nature s power lift contains a topical version of the ingredient found in many popular dermal fillers plus the legendary Commiphora plant. And it is clinically proven to help visibly firm, redefine lost contours and restore volume to sunken facial skin. The smooth "plumpness" of youth reappears. Best for firming, lifting & tightening. Best for combination/dry skin Lift Firming Cream. see more...

• I love origins products, but is this one really worth the...1 Answers
Megan J.
Just starting using this.. I like it so far! I love the smell of the product and seem to see a slight difference so far. Very gentle on the skin that’s why I use Origins products. Need to use it more to see if it effective or not. So far I would buy it again!
Kristina j.
Vail
My face looks healthier and bouncy again. It has never been softer and it has never looked better. I actually go out in public without makeup quite often now. It gave me the confidence in my skin again. Not only did it keep my acne away. It actually took away my little signs of aging from makeup.
Kalthoum A.
California ( north)
I have just started using this as part of my nightly regimen, so I think it’s a bit soon to tell if it’s made a difference yet or not. It does however feel luxurious on the skin without an overwhelming scent which I like. I’ll continue to use and update at a later date!
Claybourne E.
Kew Gardens, NY
Purchased at: GPS Origins
This is my go to night cream. I love origins creams and I feel like this cream really lifts my skin. I use it on my face and neck with retinol every night. I love the light scent and smooth feel. I would highly recommend
Vanessa R.
San Luis, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This lift firming cream is a bit on the expensive side I purchased this in Sephora store I only applied is under my eyes to prevent wrinkles and sometimes under my make up and it’s super moisturizing
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!!!!!
Rebecca M.
Huntington Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love the smell of this cream. The texture is light and it absorbs well. It’s been four weeks of daily use however. I have not seen any results so far.
Sage J.
Honolulu
Purchased at: ULTA
It an okay product. I’m a very oily person so this wasn’t the best product for me skin wise but i did see some improvement with my under eye bags. Very gentle. I would def recommend you pick this up on your next trip to the store.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
my skin showed a visible difference within 3 weeks after using this product. I have ordered other Origin Products since this purchase and they all have made a visible transformation in my skin; my skin is so much more youthful looking and supple and my lines are disappearing weekly. the Origins ginzing eye cream is wonderful! I love this and all of the orgin products!! I can't wait to try out some of their other products. I just love this cream!
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
This is my all time favorite. I don't always get to buy it. Because mom comes last. But when I feel like splurging I get this. What a treat it is the fine line across the bridge of my nose disappears. I'm 36, 37!in a couple months. I've always had a big smile so the crows feet around my eyes have multiplied with time but youthtopia has done me the favor of hiding those extra little foot prints. Lol. 🤣
Kristen R.
Springdale, AR
I love origins products, but is this one really worth the price or is there a dupe for cheap?