BY ORIGINS

When what goes on must come off. But rubbing can stress fragile eye skin. Our formula with soothing Rose Damascena helps protect, while ultra gentle cleansers quickly dissolve eye makeup. Without redness or residue. Ophthamologically tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water , Butylene Glycol , Peg-32 , Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate , Peg-6 , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Disodium Edta , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , Phenoxyethanol <ILNILN33176>

• How does this compare to other brands of remover?1 Answers
Amira A.
The best makeup remover I have ever used . So gentle yet very effective , I don’t need to rub on my eyelid and eyelashes to get all the makeup off . It is suitable for sensitive skin. A bottle will last a long time
Jordan H.
Lexington
LOVE IT! Easy to use, works well, not oily, perfect for sensitive skin. A little goes a long way and gets all of my make up off. I even use it for high pigmented lip colors and foundation.
Sadie H.
HOMOSASSA, FL
I loved this eye makeup remover so much!! It is very effective and gentle, it never irritated my sensitive skin and the bottle lasted a long time! Sephora stopped selling it so I moved on when it was time to get a new bottle. I never found another eye makeup remover I liked as much as Well Off. I will definitely be repurchasing now that I know I can buy it directly from Origins!
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
This stuff works so well ! It takes off my water proof mascara without taking some lashes with it . It is a more natural product so your not putting all those chemicals by your eye. If you accidentally get it in your eye it doesn't burn . This stuff is just down right fantastic . I do struggle finding it though sephora is the only place I've had any luck .
Shenell A.
Milwaukee, WI
Every girl that's into make Loves the application process, however the removal has to be just as swift and efficient. Its very gentle and helps when taking off loads of mascara which is the hardest makeup to remove I defintiely recommend this remover. It doesn't burn your eyes or leave your face irritated at all.
Jordan N.
I enjoyed using this eye makeup remover, but at the same time, I feel like it works just as well as remover you can get from the drug store or a pharmacy... Too expensive for what it delivers and what it accomplishes for your skin in my opinion.  Too bad, because I really like ORIGINS products.
Kara T.
Lakewood, CO
This product helped remove all of my make up fast and easily. It did leave me face oily though, which did not help my acne. I have used this product a handful of times and is good if you need to get make up off fast and effectively. There is room for improvement.
Cristy J.
Surprise, AZ
I really like this eye makeup remover. It is very gentle and doesn't sting my eyes. It is pretty effective. The packaging is nice. Just the right amount comes out. I need to use two pads to get off all of my mascara but that gets it all off. I would buy this again!
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
This is still a fairly new product to me but I am loving it! I find that it does a great job at removing my makeup without making my skin feel super dry or irritated seeing as I have really sensitive skin. It's smells great and isn't over powering! So far so good!
Kayla T.
This is one of my favorite makeup removers. My makeup comes right off with this product. It's gentle on the skin. I've used this product before in the past and I would recommend it to anyone.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
How does this compare to other brands of remover?

Amazon