BY ORIGINS

water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract; alcohol denat.; butylene glycol; anthemis nobilis flower oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; oryza sativa (rice) bran extract; cladosiphon okamuranus extract; laminaria saccharina extract; eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract; hydrolyzed soy protein; hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; coconut acid; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; caffeine; glycerin; polyquaternium-7; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol <ILN39954>

• Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! I...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for skin that has acne, whitehead...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or do...1 Answers
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Niki B.
Hoboken
I have used this toner for YEARS. It is simple, basic, won’t break the bank and is a good value for the money. Worth it!
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
B. G.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love my Orgins toner. I've been using it for 3 months now. I purchased it at Sephora and compared to another brand by she's moisture that I purchased at Marshall's Orgins toner is by far my favorite.
Gloria F.
League City
I love this toner. I love the way it smells and the way it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I like the fact that most of their products are made from white tea. I have always used this brand and I cannot say I’ve never been disappointed.
Saige W.
Point Pleasant
I have very oily skin and nothing has been helping it which has been very aggravating. Constantly trying new products. When I tried this product, it helped so much in removing lingering oil.
Marissa W.
Kelowna
Yesssss. Origins has such a great line of products, and I ADORE this toner. If I had to choose just one of their products to afford for life, it would be this!
KATRI T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love using this product when my combination face is feeling more Oiler than usual. Leaves my face feeling clean without leaving a film or tight.
Amisadai R.
Newport Beach
Beautiful, I love this use . Clarifies skin , cleanses skin and is all natural . Perfect to give a natural look or could be used before makeup . One of the best balancing tonics I have used up to date. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants clear ,soft skin .
Emma Y.
Bristol
Smells amazing and feels fresh after applying. Leaves skin a little red after initial application.
Kathy W.
Quite literally the best toner I’ve ever used! It feels so refreshing on the face! I originally tried one by Khiels that was made for dry skin, but it just irritated my face and burned a little, so I switched to this one with no issues whatsoever! If you’re in the same boat I highly recommend this one!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?

Sephora