BY ORIGINS

water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract; alcohol denat.; butylene glycol; anthemis nobilis flower oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; oryza sativa (rice) bran extract; cladosiphon okamuranus extract; laminaria saccharina extract; eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract; hydrolyzed soy protein; hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; coconut acid; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; caffeine; glycerin; polyquaternium-7; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol <ILN39954>

• Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! I...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for skin that has acne, whitehead...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or do...1 Answers
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Thought this stuff was amazing until I read some other reviews about it and learned that it was not alcohol free. Once I switched to the Kate Sommerville toner my skin cleared up within a few days. The KS one is also cheaper.
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
This is good for combo skin! Makes your skin super soft and is good for clearing up skin as well! Isn’t harsh on the skin unclogs pores and is very affordable! I recommend to anyone who is looking for a good acne treatment
Kayla P.
Such a wonderful brand and never leaves me disappointed. This was ultra gentle on my sensitive skin and completely surpassed my expectations. The value is incredible. You really get what you pay for when it comes to skin care. I would recommend this to anyone!
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I love all things Origins! I used this Toner into the very last drop. I feel like it made my skin super soft and refreshed! It’s also great for balancing out oily t-zones such as mine. I totally recommend this product!
Vivian M.
Killeen, TX
This toner is great if you really want to remove all the excess makeup dirt and oils from your skin. It leaves a slight tingly burning sensation when you use it but it’s quite nice and refreshing , the tingle goes away
Haley E.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I loved the minty refreshing scent of this toner. It made feel like my facial PH was exactly where it needed to be. It was a great splurge for me and I would purchase it again! Origins is a great nature friendly brand!
Dylan M.
Smithtown
I'm not the hugest advocate of toners but I do like this one. It keeps me balanced on days I would typically get a little too oily, like hot summer days or long work outs. Didn't over dry my already partially dry skin.
Rosalynn G.
Minneapolis, MN
I really liked this and used it for a long time. I love how it cleans your skin after you washed it really getting rid of everything. It’s a little spendy and I felt like I went through it really quick but I liked it!
Damilola S.
Hayward, CA
Did a great job in balancing the ph of my face. Great for sensitive skin  Would most likely not be purchasing again due to price point and because I am experimenting with other brands. Purchased at sephora
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This product is my absolute favorite. It is effective yet gentle even on sensitive skin, it is very affordable and something that id buy more than once. It comes in cute packaging and I recommend this to everyone !!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?

Sephora