BY ORIGINS #38 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract; alcohol denat.; butylene glycol; anthemis nobilis flower oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; oryza sativa (rice) bran extract; cladosiphon okamuranus extract; laminaria saccharina extract; eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract; hydrolyzed soy protein; hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; coconut acid; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; caffeine; glycerin; polyquaternium-7; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol <ILN39954>

• Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! I...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for skin that has acne, whitehead...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Emily S.
Colgate, WI
This stuff works wonders!! I have been using it for about 9 months now and don’t plan on stopping. It really has helped balance my skin. It does have a bit of an alcohol smell but not terrible. It does not bother me and I love than when I use this I can feel it working on my skin.
Kiki S.
Ridgefield Park
Absolutely love this toner! I use it daily! You really get what you pay for with this product. It leaves my face feeling amazing, picks up any leftover makeup I left behind. If you have tried it yet I recommend you you give this a shot!
Leslie T.
Johnson City, TN
Origins is one of my favorite brands and this is my favorite toner! I just love how even and fresh my skin feels after applying! The smell is amazing and the results are even better! If you’re looking for a toner look no further!
Callie M.
Scottsdale
Cannot live without this stuff... really does provide hydration to dry patches and absorbs oiliness in my t-zone. I love that this is a clean product and just as effective as more expensive toners. 100% recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a new Toner!
Enitsuj L.
marion
I love this and it's a regular part of my routine. I'm normally dry but occasionally my T zone gets oily and this seems to help keep the changes at bay. If I don't use this before makeup my foundation will separate but with this its flameless for hours. Love love
Rogina G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Toner is so important for your skin care to balance out your PH levels especially if you wear a lot of makeup. I’ve been on the hunt for a great toner and I finally found this! It keeps my skin clear without irritating it and has helped my skins health so much!
Jackie K.
Portage, MI
Great product by origins! Felt very cooling and balanced my skin out before makeup application. Love the look and was a decent price for a toner. I bought this at Sephora and was decently surprised. Felt nice on the skin
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This product is my absolute favorite. It is effective yet gentle even on sensitive skin, it is very affordable and something that id buy more than once. It comes in cute packaging and I recommend this to everyone !!
Gabrielle M.
New York
I love how clean this makes my skin feel. My pores feel refined and the calming effect that the toner has my skin has me feeling relaxed and not puffy. Great everyday toner for all skin types! Would 100% buy again.
B. G.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love my Orgins toner. I've been using it for 3 months now. I purchased it at Sephora and compared to another brand by she's moisture that I purchased at Marshall's Orgins toner is by far my favorite.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Radha J.