BY ORIGINS

water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract; alcohol denat.; butylene glycol; anthemis nobilis flower oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; oryza sativa (rice) bran extract; cladosiphon okamuranus extract; laminaria saccharina extract; eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract; hydrolyzed soy protein; hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; coconut acid; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; caffeine; glycerin; polyquaternium-7; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol <ILN39954>

• Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! I...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for skin that has acne, whitehead...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or do...1 Answers
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Ashley G.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Another great product from Origins. Simple and to the point. I use it after washing my face and before using a moisturizer or facial oil. It’s not only satisfying to see all the extra dirt come out, but it isn’t overly drying like other toners can be.
Brooke S.
Clearwater
Purchased at: Dillard's
This product is just okay. I want my toner to balance and even out my skin tone. I typically have redness on my chin. This toner seemed to increase the redness which I didn’t like, but the smell was nice and essential oil smelling which was relaxing.
Laura W.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have tricky combo skin and this stuff brings both the oily and dry parts to a level playing field and keeps it clear so makeup applies evenly and my skin looks fresh and amazing. Doesn't dry out or irritate
Jordan G.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely love this toner. It doesn’t strip the face but leaves it feeling so clean even after cleanser. I’ve noticed a difference in the smoothness of my skin when I use this regularly. Very happy with it!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
The perfect toner in both smell and efficiency. Origins has done it again by making a beautiful, simple, natural product to even our skin tone to enhance natural beauty. When I use this regularly, I don't even put on foundation. It's that good!
Suzette A.
Florida
Hands down the best toner I've ever tried, and I go through toner alot!  I have combination skin, with most of my oil being at my forehead and my chin, and normal to dry cheeks (heavily sensitive and red.)  I DO use this in conjunction with my Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash, but just giving my review on this particular product right now.  This toner claims to "slough pore-clogging debris and smooth rough spots while Sodium Hyaluronate helps hydrate."  Hence the reason for the name "United State, Balancing tonic."  I LOVE IT!  It is magic in a bottle.  I've been using this toner for about three months (have repurchased) and notice that the oil production on my face has decreased tremendously.  People compliment me on my skin all the time, and I always give credit to my skincare routine.  This truly cuts down my oil production while still keeping my cheeks hydrated. They don't feel tight or uncomfortable like some products can make your skin feel.  Not to mention the smell is absolutely incredible; reminds me of going to the spa and being pampered all day.  You get 5 fl. oz for $22; it may seem pricey but it is a high end skincare product and a little goes a long way.  I like to take mine and drop a tiny bit on my Shiseido facial cotton squares.  The best toner on the market, thank you Origins!
Megan M.
Tallahassee
This is the best toner I’ve ever used. It always leaves my facing feeling hydrated and clean and I’ve noticed my redness has gone down while using this. It’s a reasonable price and the bottle has lasted me longer that I thought it would!
Samantha V.
Bellingham, WA
I love this brand and product. It’s so gentle and effective on my sensitive skin. I’ve only been using it for a short time, but I can tell it will be one of my go-to products and I will be buying again
Madison S.
The texture on my face has greatly improved since using this toner and the redness is beginning to even out. I’ve had it for 4 months now, use it day and night, and I’m only half way through the bottle
Melanie H.
I only was able to try a sample of this and I really liked it! I use the frothy face wash and this after really brightened my skin and made it firm! It’s a good product and it’s in my “to get” list! 😊
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?