Alona R.

What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?

Hilda L D.
Hilda L D.
1 year, 5 months ago
An Origins Representative suggested this toner for me, but when I got back to them and added I have sensitive skin, they recommended me a different toner. But I went ahead and tried this anyway and it didn't harm my face. But everyone is different. Just wanted to share with you my experience. :)
Zuleyma E.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , NV
1 year, 11 months ago
I wouldn't recommend you using it for sensitive skin. I've been told this from one of the representatives that it does contain a bit of alcohol.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Austin, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
This product is pretty strong so I would not recommend it as a daily product of you have sensitive skin. I personally do not have sensitive skin and I only use it when I break out.