Sarah Alice S.

Richelle R.
Richelle R.
1 year, 3 months ago
Really good for combo skin!
Jasmina P.
Jasmina P.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have combo skin, and this works very well! It evens out my complexion and finds the balance between my oily areas and my dry areas while still managing to keep my skin healthy. I use it twice a day, but I always make sure to follow up with moisturizer, as this toner can dry my skin too much if I don't.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
This helped me combat my skin texture like nothing ever has! Would totally recommend!
Wendi L.
Wendi L.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have combination skin and the beauty consultant recommended I use this toner with the check and balances face wash and ginseng moisturizer. This combination worked really well for my skin, my acne has completely gone away and my skin has been feeling amazing! I would definitely recommend this toner and for you to pair it with the face wash and moisturizer I mentioned earlier.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
I started using it once a day, after 2 weeks I used it twice a day. It's so gentle and has made an improvement on my skin that I'm now have more of a normal skin type (combo/dry before).