BY ORIGINS #36 in Toners & Astringents

water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract; alcohol denat.; butylene glycol; anthemis nobilis flower oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; oryza sativa (rice) bran extract; cladosiphon okamuranus extract; laminaria saccharina extract; eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract; hydrolyzed soy protein; hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; coconut acid; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; caffeine; glycerin; polyquaternium-7; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol <ILN39954>

• Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! I...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for skin that has acne, whitehead...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Leah G.
I’ve used a lot of different toner in the past and none of them really made my skin feel good 😭. I have a very sensitive combination skin that would really react to the product that I’ve been using. Once it give a bad reaction to my skin I usually stop using it and change the brand. In this balancing tonic I’m really surprised and amazed that my skin doesn’t feel dry after I’ve applied it. I like that it doesn’t have that feeling of burning on the skin and never had reddish patches and itchiness. It feels cool and refreshing. Never gives me breakouts: So far I’m happy with the result and will continue buying this product.Origins United State™ Balancing Tonic
Valerie M.
I received a deluxe size sample with an Origins order and enjoyed the experience. I don't have combo skin, more normal to dry, so I didnt really notice it working any better than my normal Thayers toner. Which still means it's definitely effective and a good toner, but I've already found my holy grail with Origins Mega Mushroom toner. I also didn't really like the smell, as it's very strong. If you have oily skin I'd imagine itd be phenomenal though 😊
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
I really like most products that I have tried from Origins. This toner has changed the appearance of my skin and it has a fresh smell to it that I enjoy. I’ve noticed that I have a couple spots on my face that are a bit darker than my skin tone and it’s changed them so I will definitely be repurchasing once I am done with this one.
Jana H.
Kansas City, MO
I love this toner. It’s great for dry or oily skin, and really makes your skin feel cleaner and clear with every use. The witch hazel does a great job of clearing up any blemishes, while the chamomile and lavender in the toner soothe my skin. I use it every day, twice a day and have really noticed a difference in my complexion
Cassie E.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is not drying at all like some other toners can be. This product does what it says it going to do! My only issue with toners is instructions on how to properly use, should I dab it or wipe it on! That makes a huge difference! I would love more clarification on this, to maximize my results.
Yareli R.
Garden Grove, CA
This toner after a long day helps remove anything that may be left over in My skin after a cleansing it with a makeup wipe and washing my face. It not only helps me get any residue in my face but it give my skin a more even complexion. The smell is a bit harsh but overall, it does wonders for my skin
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love this product! The smell is amazing and so refreshing. My face feels amazing after using this product as well. I can only say be careful because all though this is a “balancing” tonic it may over dry your skin! Sometimes I use it only a few times a week not every day because I’m getting too dry.
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
This is a very simple witch hazel and lavender based toner. I use it every morning to balance my skin after I wash it and immediately feel its effect of calming and reducing the tightness in my skin that I feel after I was it. Wouldn’t recommend for people with dryer skin, but I love this product!
L A.
Durham
used this toner for the longest time! it kept my skin clear, balanced, and happy! origins is a fantastic brand with beautiful products. my only complaint is the fragrance. i’m just not a huge fan of overly scented skincare products. other than that it’s a great toner for normal to dry skin!
Madai P.
Love this toner! It's perfect for those with sensitive skin as it's very gentle. However, if you have acne, you might want something a little bit stronger. The scent is light and feels refreshing on the skin. This toner is perfect for those with normal/combination skin!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Radha J.