BY ORIGINS #38 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract; alcohol denat.; butylene glycol; anthemis nobilis flower oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; oryza sativa (rice) bran extract; cladosiphon okamuranus extract; laminaria saccharina extract; eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract; hydrolyzed soy protein; hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; coconut acid; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; caffeine; glycerin; polyquaternium-7; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol <ILN39954>

• Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! I...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for skin that has acne, whitehead...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Jillian T.
Clarkston
I picked up this toner because, I’m a sucker for packaging and I think this wins the award for cutest packaging. Luckily, the product inside is amazing as well! I have combination skin, with some dry patches on my chin and am oily t-zone, and this has helped even out my skin! My oily parts are less oily and I noticed it helps remove excess oil when I use it at night, plus my dry patches have been kept at bay. The only downside is the bottle is quite small, so when using it day and night, it only lasts me about a month.
Leah G.
I’ve used a lot of different toner in the past and none of them really made my skin feel good 😭. I have a very sensitive combination skin that would really react to the product that I’ve been using. Once it give a bad reaction to my skin I usually stop using it and change the brand. In this balancing tonic I’m really surprised and amazed that my skin doesn’t feel dry after I’ve applied it. I like that it doesn’t have that feeling of burning on the skin and never had reddish patches and itchiness. It feels cool and refreshing. Never gives me breakouts: So far I’m happy with the result and will continue buying this product.Origins United State™ Balancing Tonic
Sophie K.
Amazing toner. I haven’t been using for too long, but I love that it has witch hazel. Really feel like it cleans my pores, but doesn’t over-dryly skin at all. I’ve heard a few be allergic so if you can test it out in a store - it is SO worth it if you’re not allergic!! Origins products are all amazing, but this is one of my all time favorites. This is perfect for combo-oily skin. They have a stronger toner, Origins Zero Oil™ Pore Purifying Toner With Saw Palmetto & Mint, but unless you have very very oily skin I think this toner should be good.
Lindsay L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This toner helps control oil on my forehead without accentuating the drier spots on my chin. My face feels cleaner without feeling too tight when I use this toner after washing my face. There's quite a bit of alcohol in this product which I thought would help with acne but I don't see a noticeable difference which is why I took off a star
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
I really like most products that I have tried from Origins. This toner has changed the appearance of my skin and it has a fresh smell to it that I enjoy. I’ve noticed that I have a couple spots on my face that are a bit darker than my skin tone and it’s changed them so I will definitely be repurchasing once I am done with this one.
Jana H.
Kansas city, MO
I love this toner. It’s great for dry or oily skin, and really makes your skin feel cleaner and clear with every use. The witch hazel does a great job of clearing up any blemishes, while the chamomile and lavender in the toner soothe my skin. I use it every day, twice a day and have really noticed a difference in my complexion
Bushra F.
Desplaines
I literally love this for me toner are meant for burning sensation all time due to sensitive skin but this one has amazing cooling effect on my skin leaving but feeling smooth and clean.its bit drying but thatbdoes not bother me at all as it prepare skin to absorb moisture or serum really well.definitely recommended
Paula I.
Bradeton
This toner is so drying on my skin, very stripping and I’m almost convinced that this has a high alcohol content (bad for your skin!). It did an okay job of cleaning and refining pores when applied with a cotton pad, but the aftermath was such dry skin and the results were such a temporary band-aid that I don’t see how this could be worth the money or the hassle /: <3
Savannah G.
I really enjoyed this while I had it. It truly “toned” my pores, but ended up being too dry for my delicate face. I used up the bottle, but I didn’t repurchase. If you’re skin is super normal and not dry at all, this will probably be great, but it made my nose purge oils! Nice herbal scent and a good feel, but overall not something I could repurchase again and again.
Cassie E.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is not drying at all like some other toners can be. This product does what it says it going to do! My only issue with toners is instructions on how to properly use, should I dab it or wipe it on! That makes a huge difference! I would love more clarification on this, to maximize my results.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Radha J.