BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract; alcohol denat.; butylene glycol; anthemis nobilis flower oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; oryza sativa (rice) bran extract; cladosiphon okamuranus extract; laminaria saccharina extract; eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract; hydrolyzed soy protein; hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; coconut acid; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; caffeine; glycerin; polyquaternium-7; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol <ILN39954>

• Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it wor...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for skin that has acne, whiteheads, and m...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Valerie M.
I received a deluxe size sample with an Origins order and enjoyed the experience. I don't have combo skin, more normal to dry, so I didnt really notice it working any better than my normal Thayers toner. Which still means it's definitely effective and a good toner, but I've already found my holy grail with Origins Mega Mushroom toner. I also didn't really like the smell, as it's very strong. If you have oily skin I'd imagine itd be phenomenal though 😊
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
This is my favorite toner of all time when I’m willing to spend the money on it. It clears up the redness I deal with and helps to prevent acne. Since having kids my skin has been oilier than it’s ever been in my entire life, even more so than puberty. This toner is the only toner I’ve used that helps to balance out that oiliness.
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
This is seriously my all time favorite toner. This makes my skin so soft and smooth, and also gets ride of all the dead skin around my nose. I have a problem with sensitive skin, and this doesn’t seem to bother it at all. The smell of this is good too. It’s so fresh and clean smelling. This is my favorite step in my skincare regimen
Jana H.
Kansas City, MO
I love this toner. It’s great for dry or oily skin, and really makes your skin feel cleaner and clear with every use. The witch hazel does a great job of clearing up any blemishes, while the chamomile and lavender in the toner soothe my skin. I use it every day, twice a day and have really noticed a difference in my complexion
Yareli R.
Merced, CA
This toner after a long day helps remove anything that may be left over in My skin after a cleansing it with a makeup wipe and washing my face. It not only helps me get any residue in my face but it give my skin a more even complexion. The smell is a bit harsh but overall, it does wonders for my skin
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love this product! The smell is amazing and so refreshing. My face feels amazing after using this product as well. I can only say be careful because all though this is a “balancing” tonic it may over dry your skin! Sometimes I use it only a few times a week not every day because I’m getting too dry.
Amber M.
Dallas
This is a very simple witch hazel and lavender based toner. I use it every morning to balance my skin after I wash it and immediately feel its effect of calming and reducing the tightness in my skin that I feel after I was it. Wouldn’t recommend for people with dryer skin, but I love this product!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I typically skip the toner when washing my face but the consultant recommended this to me in addition to the Origins Checks & Balances face wash. I was skeptical because my skin is SO dry in the winter and didn't want to irritate it more. This toner does not irritate it and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Love it!!
yasmine p.
Hermiston, OR
I got this as a sample when I ordered off origins. After cleaning your face your suppose to sweep this over your face with a cotton ball. I’m not really sure what this is suppose to do but I felt like it kinda irritated my skin it was only for a couple of seconds tho but it made my skin feel really tight after settling
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This product was light weight and cleared my skin. I felt like it really worked. This was my first Origins toner and I'm now convinced I think toner is great for my skin. I love origins, this is a great gentle product that is recommend for all ages and skintypes.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Radha J.