BY ORIGINS #40 in Toners & Astringents

water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract; alcohol denat.; butylene glycol; anthemis nobilis flower oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene; hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract; oryza sativa (rice) bran extract; cladosiphon okamuranus extract; laminaria saccharina extract; eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract; hydrolyzed soy protein; hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; coconut acid; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; caffeine; glycerin; polyquaternium-7; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol <ILN39954>

• Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! I...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for skin that has acne, whitehead...2 Answers
  • I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Leah G.
I’ve used a lot of different toner in the past and none of them really made my skin feel good 😭. I have a very sensitive combination skin that would really react to the product that I’ve been using. Once it give a bad reaction to my skin I usually stop using it and change the brand. In this balancing tonic I’m really surprised and amazed that my skin doesn’t feel dry after I’ve applied it. I like that it doesn’t have that feeling of burning on the skin and never had reddish patches and itchiness. It feels cool and refreshing. Never gives me breakouts: So far I’m happy with the result and will continue buying this product.Origins United State™ Balancing Tonic
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
I really like most products that I have tried from Origins. This toner has changed the appearance of my skin and it has a fresh smell to it that I enjoy. I’ve noticed that I have a couple spots on my face that are a bit darker than my skin tone and it’s changed them so I will definitely be repurchasing once I am done with this one.
Jana H.
Kansas city, MO
I love this toner. It’s great for dry or oily skin, and really makes your skin feel cleaner and clear with every use. The witch hazel does a great job of clearing up any blemishes, while the chamomile and lavender in the toner soothe my skin. I use it every day, twice a day and have really noticed a difference in my complexion
Savannah G.
I really enjoyed this while I had it. It truly “toned” my pores, but ended up being too dry for my delicate face. I used up the bottle, but I didn’t repurchase. If you’re skin is super normal and not dry at all, this will probably be great, but it made my nose purge oils! Nice herbal scent and a good feel, but overall not something I could repurchase again and again.
Paula I.
Bradeton
This toner is so drying on my skin, very stripping and I’m almost convinced that this has a high alcohol content (bad for your skin!). It did an okay job of cleaning and refining pores when applied with a cotton pad, but the aftermath was such dry skin and the results were such a temporary band-aid that I don’t see how this could be worth the money or the hassle /: <3
Cassie E.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is not drying at all like some other toners can be. This product does what it says it going to do! My only issue with toners is instructions on how to properly use, should I dab it or wipe it on! That makes a huge difference! I would love more clarification on this, to maximize my results.
L A.
Durham
used this toner for the longest time! it kept my skin clear, balanced, and happy! origins is a fantastic brand with beautiful products. my only complaint is the fragrance. i’m just not a huge fan of overly scented skincare products. other than that it’s a great toner for normal to dry skin!
yasmine p.
Hermiston, OR
I got this as a sample when I ordered off origins. After cleaning your face your suppose to sweep this over your face with a cotton ball. I’m not really sure what this is suppose to do but I felt like it kinda irritated my skin it was only for a couple of seconds tho but it made my skin feel really tight after settling
Autumn S.
I just started using this product to help with oil control without drying out my skin which is what it says it’s intended for and I like that idea. I’ve heard good things about this product and I’m excited to start seeing a difference. I will continue using because I haven’t had problems yet!
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This product was light weight and cleared my skin. I felt like it really worked. This was my first Origins toner and I'm now convinced I think toner is great for my skin. I love origins, this is a great gentle product that is recommend for all ages and skintypes.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Radha J.