BY ORIGINS #49 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Underwear for Lashes®  The little-lash builder Slip on underneath mascara to lift, lengthen and add lushness to lashes. When lashes need a little boost to enhance their shape and size, Origins own under-wonder floats on like fluid lingerie beneath mascara to lift, lengthen and add an invisible layer of lushness to lashes.  Roots to ends seem endless.  Lashes take on a softer, more shapely silhouette without extra coats of mascara. The Little-Lash Builder see more...

Amber M.
Dallas
I can’t live without this stuff after using a sample of it I immediately noticed a difference and have been using it since then for about a year now. Its perfect to help with mascara fallout and conditions and lengthens the lashes as well. I have super short and thing lashes and it makes the look a lot fuller. It’s amazing!
Angela B.
Irving, TX
Love this!!! My go to product for over a decade! I constantly get compliments on my lashes when I wear this under my mascara. I can definitely tell a difference, makes my lashes look waaaaay longer and my eyes look bigger and brighter. Long lasting, I have never had any issues with this product, definitely recommend.
Miranda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I feel like it keeps my lashes healthy, long and strong too. Since I've been using it I have less breakage. It can really extend the length of your lashes under your mascara! I get lots of compliments.
Dana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Underwear for Lashes for over 14 years. It's a fantastic, must have product!! It adds volume & lifts my lashes. It also keeps them super soft no matter how many coats of mascara I apply. This is a must in ever ladies makeup bag!!
Taylor P.
Auburn, MA
Such a nice base for my mascara so it doesn't make my lashes look clumpy or forced. The effect is very natural but voluminous when combined with the right mascara!
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
Very good to use so that your lashes are healthy and strong. Did you keep your glasses from falling out
Mahogany H.
Fort Pierce, FL
Makes me look like am model.. makes your lashes more longer than others.. very good
Shams F.
Montreal
It lifts up my lashes and makes them look more longer and puffer. So I really like it. I personally don’t like to wear fake lashes so I really recommend it to people who don’t like to wear fake lashes.
Diana P.
Bucharest, Romania
Falsies on the go, I love it because my lashes look beautiful and everybody compliments them, not the mascara
Zoya J.
Does this product get dry and crispy overtime?
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this compare to other lash primers? Is it worth the price tag?
Selina A.
Aurora, IL
When this dries is it white?
Selina A.