Origins Touch Your Toes Foot Care 5 Pc Set

touch your toes set , perfect to relax and enjoy at home . see more...

Kacee B.
Centerville , UT
I am always searching for products to keep my toes soft and looking nice. This definitely did the trick! My feet tend to be very dry and uncomfortable, after using this set, I noticed softer, smoother skin.
Molly M.
I love everything about all of these products from the refreshing feel to the smell. The foot scrub is my absolute favorite and a definite staple in my regimen. Perfect for after yoga and the beach. The lotions are nice too, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them outside of a set.
Holly S.
This was like a spa at home, I love it! I may never need to leave for a pedi again. It was very effective and left my feet feeling great. This is my first time trying this line and I'll be a repeat customer to this line. I recommend this to anyone who likes to pamper at home.
Jackelyne C.
My feet have never been smoother use it between pedicures and it helps me I do put my feet through allot of wear and tear daily. And I love to walk barefoot at home.
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
Idk go much I liked tho product. It as ok but I'm weird about feet. It had a great smell but it didn't do what packaging permitted. I'm very disappointed in this foot cream. I think it's a good value if it works for u but I do not recommend to others
mykah j.
this product was beneficial after a few uses. i was hoping for a one time use but i was well pleased after about 3 uses. i was happy about the price, it felt reasonable for the 5 pieces i was receiving. overall, i would buy from this company again and suggest.
Origins is perfect for all skin types and not just for sensitive skin people ... awesome packaging... repeated user ... gentle and not harsh at all ... pricey, but worth every penny ... feet are taken care of at home
Riley S.
This product was wonderful! It smells delicious and worked great, overall! My heals are cracked and rough and this really helped to soften and rejuvenate them. I would definitely buy again and again!
Gabriela V.
I suffer from dry feet when my husband gifted me this even the lady at the nail shop was amazed she could see the difference in how nice my feet looked they weren't dry and scaly like usual. Very hydrating very pampering
Jessica R.
Super soft and smooth. creamy. love love love it!I had a lot of dead skin from constantly being on my feet all day. this helped so much. definately purchasing again!