Origins Three Part Harmony™ Oil-infused Serum For Renewal, Repair And Radiance uploaded by Chandni S.

BY ORIGINS

This unique skin-quenching oil infused into a skin-comforting concentrate with deeply nourishing Theobroma Seed Butter and natural lipids helps renew skin's hydration levels. With Tazetta Lily Bulbs and Myrtle, it helps produce youthful supplies of natural collagen to help visibly repair skin's structure. Fine lines and wrinkles are softened. With Omega-rich Crambe Oil and Scutellaira, it helps impart a healthy, vibrant glow and refines tone.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Squalane , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Geraniol , Sucrose** , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Caffeine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Xanthan Gum , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sorbic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN41732>

Debora O.
I bought this some time ago and am almost out of it. Retails for about 49$ with taxes and lasts forever. It comes with a dropper in this beautiful package so you only need a few drops to the the job done. This my favorite serum especially for night time because it is oil infused and will Jeep you moisturized through the night.
Marie C.
New York
This serum, though infused with oil, does not leave my skin too oily before I have a chance to use the moisturizer that follows. It’s got this great stretching quality so that only a little bit goes a long way. Smells great too!
Alisha L.
Raleigh , NC
I cannot recommend this particular origins product enough! After applying this to my entire face and neck area, I feel so rejuvenated. My skin looks gorgeous feet repetitive use of this product! Definitely recommend!
🌻Alexis S.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE origins products. But if I'm being completely honest, this one didn't really do it for me. I used it for around a month and a half (at night) and couldn't get past how oily/shiny this serum made my nose and forehead appear and feel. Would not recommend it for anyone who has combo/oily skin, but someone with extremely dry skin might benefit from this.
Lisa T.
Franklin
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand so much and I think their products are great!! Highly recommend for skin care gurus and for anyone with dry skin! Definitely gentle on the skin and does wonders! So amazing
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I like this product because it felt like it was hydrating my skin. However I didn’t see many effects to my skin so that was disappointing. I’ve used other oil serums and I find that they hydrate and make my skin look more youthful so I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Saley D.
Piscataway, NJ
What’s not to love. This serum goes so smooth on the skin. The packaging is amaZing and I love the dropper because it prevents you from accidentally using too much. I use this all over my face and around my eyes and it makes my skin feel immensely smooth.
sheena-demetro m.
Dallas Texas
OK I’m starting to get really old but this is kind of sick in my life after using it for about three days everyone came up to me and start axing me wow your skin looks amazing what have you been doing to it and I was like thank you so those of you that loves to get compliments from people go out and buy this definitely recommend this
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
elyssa m.
Port Hadlock, WA
Liked the serum it seemed to live up to its claims and felt pretty nice on my skin with initial application, but I found after using this product my skin would get more oily through the day (I have combo/oily skin) so that it my only issue.
Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
How does this absorb into the skin?

Macy's