Origins Three Part Harmony™ Oil-infused Serum For Renewal, Repair And Radiance uploaded by Chandni S.

BY ORIGINS #66 in Face Serums

This unique skin-quenching oil infused into a skin-comforting concentrate with deeply nourishing Theobroma Seed Butter and natural lipids helps renew skin's hydration levels. With Tazetta Lily Bulbs and Myrtle, it helps produce youthful supplies of natural collagen to help visibly repair skin's structure. Fine lines and wrinkles are softened. With Omega-rich Crambe Oil and Scutellaira, it helps impart a healthy, vibrant glow and refines tone.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Squalane , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Geraniol , Sucrose** , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Caffeine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dimethicone , Xanthan Gum , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sorbic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN41732>

Buy on Nordstrom
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
sheena-demetro m.
Dallas Texas
OK I’m starting to get really old but this is kind of sick in my life after using it for about three days everyone came up to me and start axing me wow your skin looks amazing what have you been doing to it and I was like thank you so those of you that loves to get compliments from people go out and buy this definitely recommend this
Rosemariee M.
I use this cuz I have dry oily skin and this keeps it hydrated and looking more oily then dry it’s packaging was whatever but it was effective !!! I truly recommend y’all check this out it smells amazing and does wonders too the skin first time user but going to repeat using ! 10/10
Kerry M.
I’ve used this serum for over a week now and I love how my skin drinks it up right away and in the mornings my skin looks so supple and hydrated!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with some dryness/dullness! Origins Three Part Harmony™ Oil-infused Serum For Renewal, Repair And Radiance
Angelina r.
junction city
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I like this product because it felt like it was hydrating my skin. However I didn’t see many effects to my skin so that was disappointing. I’ve used other oil serums and I find that they hydrate and make my skin look more youthful so I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Tiffany O.
Sacramento , CA
I liked this serum because it left my skin really soft and smooth. I apply it at night and wake up with really moisturized skin. It is lightweight and doesn’t clog my pores. It is really pricey for the amount of product that is given but its a quality product.
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
Serums are not overnight savior products. You have to use them repeatedly to see the results. This is a great serum for several people. I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, and I love this product. Origins is a very reliable company for awesome face products.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
I’ve used an origins moisturizing gel and it soothes my skin while cooling it down. I needed that in the winter. The moisturizer is very soft and the packaging is sturdy. I would recommend to anybody who needs one
Leslie K.
Northridge, CA
Brightened up my complexion so much that even my boyfriend noticed it. My skin looked and felt more hydrated, unfortunately it also gave me a few acne bumps that I hadn't had before. Though the overall appearence of my skin improved