BY ORIGINS

This intensely rich cream with Tazetta Lily Bulbs, White Myrtle and Japanese Knot Weed helps produce youthful supplies of natural collagen to help visibly repair skin's structure. Fine lines and wrinkles are softened. With deeply nourishing plant butters plus Vitamin E, this luscious cream renews skin's hydration levels. With Scutellaria, it helps reveal radiance, refine tone and brighten skin to impart a healthy, vibrant glow.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Butylene Glycol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Stearate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Dimethicone , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Galactoarabinan , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Micrococcus Lysate , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Geraniol , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Salicylic Acid , Arginine , Phospholipids , Squalane , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Pentylene Glycol , Trehalose , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Polysilicone-11 , Peg-100 Stearate , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41608>

Origins Three Part Harmony™ Nourishing Cream For Renewal, Repair And Radiance
  • "This moisturizer is terrific. It soaks into skin so quickly, and even on my oily skin, it is NOT heavy at all. It glides onto skin so you don't need to use very much of it. It does not feel oily at all, and even overnight it is not greasy. My skin feels great, and it doesn't irritate my naturally acne-prone skin, and it even soothes the chapped area under my nose in wintertime. Smells delicious (only a very light scent). I had been using oil-free Starting Over moisturizer, until even that started feeling too greasy. Three-Part Harmony nourishing cream is a welcome change from that! " in 8 reviews
  • "This is my favorite night time moisturizer for dry skin. It's thick but doesn't feel greasy on the skin. It's super gentle and very hydrating. I'm a repeat user on my second jar. There's nothing I would improve about it" in 5 reviews
Olga Liliana c.
New Jersey
Único como todos los productos de Origin mantienen el balance perfecto el cutis fresco y luces fresca con esta crema
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I have loved this brand and I think they make great products.  this product also works great! It is ok priced
Lilly S.
Lawrence, MA
This product using it everyday I felt i seen changes. My face felt softer every time I would use it.
Dalia E.
sfax
This lovely product is my favorite. I used it many times. It has a nourishing and a very good moisturizing effect. It smell amazing and I adore applying it. It is expensive but worth every cent spent on it. I recommend it to all types of skins.
Theo P.
This product gives my skin it's moisture back! It's so hydrating and makes my skin so soft! I apply it every night before bed after I remove my makeup. I couldn't imagine my skincare routine without it now and I deffo recommend to others!
Assumpta A.
bohol philippines
I switched to Origins Three Part Harmony day cream after Origins White Tea SPF moisturizer suddenly became too light for me. So far it seems okay. The price is a bit much though, and I wish it had SPF.
Beth I.
Balanced and soothing moisturizer. Really helps to calm skin and bring back hydration especially in winter months. I've never tried an Origins product that I didn't like!
Alia S.
This cream is incredibly good it made m'y skin sont ans since i have a little bit sensitive skin this production helped me a lot i didn't have any problems with
Loli G.
I didn't try this product but I've seen a lot of positive review on it and I wanna try it so bad cuz it has a lot of good organics for skin
Ashley M.
My daily moisturizer!! Has a very light scent and hydrates well, but is not super effective on tough, dry areas.
Lucinda N.
I got this in a grab bag and I've used it twice so far and I noticed that it's been making me breakout. Has that happened to anyone else? Can it just be from me not using it enough and it being a new item I've never tried?

back