BY ORIGINS

This intensely rich cream with Tazetta Lily Bulbs, White Myrtle and Japanese Knot Weed helps produce youthful supplies of natural collagen to help visibly repair skin's structure. Fine lines and wrinkles are softened. With deeply nourishing plant butters plus Vitamin E, this luscious cream renews skin's hydration levels. With Scutellaria, it helps reveal radiance, refine tone and brighten skin to impart a healthy, vibrant glow.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Butylene Glycol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Stearate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Dimethicone , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Galactoarabinan , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Micrococcus Lysate , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Geraniol , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Salicylic Acid , Arginine , Phospholipids , Squalane , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Pentylene Glycol , Trehalose , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Polysilicone-11 , Peg-100 Stearate , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41608>

Origins Three Part Harmony™ Nourishing Cream For Renewal, Repair And Radiance
  • "This moisturizer is terrific. It soaks into skin so quickly, and even on my oily skin, it is NOT heavy at all. It glides onto skin so you don't need to use very much of it. It does not feel oily at all, and even overnight it is not greasy. My skin feels great, and it doesn't irritate my naturally acne-prone skin, and it even soothes the chapped area under my nose in wintertime. Smells delicious (only a very light scent). I had been using oil-free Starting Over moisturizer, until even that started feeling too greasy. Three-Part Harmony nourishing cream is a welcome change from that! " in 8 reviews
  • "This is my favorite night time moisturizer for dry skin. It's thick but doesn't feel greasy on the skin. It's super gentle and very hydrating. I'm a repeat user on my second jar. There's nothing I would improve about it" in 5 reviews
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Origins has been my go to product for years now. I absolutely love this product and use it every day. It is worth the price m. You can find this product at most department stores and beauty stores.
Lani I.
This is my favorite moisturizer, which I use every night. It may seem a little heavy at first, as it is quite thick, but oh my goodness, results. After the first few uses my face felt healthier, fuller in the sense that it seemed lifted and more youthful, acne scars seemed lighter (and now having used it for so long are lighter and are disappearing). My face doesn't dry out as quickly as it did before, because this is a deep skin moisturizer. And my skin just seems to have a natural glow.
Denise C.
Beeville
I actually work for the Smashbox/Origins counter. So I get the chance to try all kinds of products on the daily! This product right here is amazing!! If you have dry skin, this will work for you, as well as normal/oily! I use this as a moisturizer in the morning and I love it. My faces always feels great! 🤗🤗
abbey_harriss H.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product! I have pretty dry skin, and often times the moisturizing creams I use feel very heavy on my face. This product is light weight, while still helping my skin feel soft. A little bit of this product goes a long way, so it lasts a fairly long time.
Raissa C.
San Pablo
Amazing face mask! Very creamy consistence and specially recommended for dry to normal skin types. It helps me a lot to moisturize my skin in the mornings and at nights! Love it! The value is worth every penny! I'd recommend it to everyone as a daily moisturizer
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Perfect for dry skin! This is more of their luxury line. I came in and had a lot of issues with my skin due to the weather change. The package is supper cute with a wooden cap. The texture for this is creamy and thick to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized
Ashley G.
Raleigh, NC
Your skin will never feel more full or pampered than with this cream, it's literally amazing. My skin LOOKS visibly healthier after applying this product and gives me a huge confidence boost. It is expensive, but used sparingly it can last quite a while
Candice D.
San Diego, CA
Kaylee B.
This is the most amazing night cream I have ever used. It is incredibly hydrating and thick, but doesn't feel like a sticky or greasy mess on your face. Definitely recommend this!
Morgan C.
Dallas, TX
This cream is fantastic. I have combination skin and it's really hard to find something that will hydrate the dry parts without leaving the rest of my skin feeling greasy.
Lucinda N.
I got this in a grab bag and I've used it twice so far and I noticed that it's been making me breakout. Has that happened to anyone else? Can it just be from me not using it enough and it being a new item I've never tried?

back