BY ORIGINS

This intensely rich cream with Tazetta Lily Bulbs, White Myrtle and Japanese Knot Weed helps produce youthful supplies of natural collagen to help visibly repair skin's structure. Fine lines and wrinkles are softened. With deeply nourishing plant butters plus Vitamin E, this luscious cream renews skin's hydration levels. With Scutellaria, it helps reveal radiance, refine tone and brighten skin to impart a healthy, vibrant glow.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Butylene Glycol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Stearate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Dimethicone , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract , Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Galactoarabinan , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Micrococcus Lysate , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Geraniol , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Salicylic Acid , Arginine , Phospholipids , Squalane , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Pentylene Glycol , Trehalose , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Polysilicone-11 , Peg-100 Stearate , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41608>

Origins Three Part Harmony™ Nourishing Cream For Renewal, Repair And Radiance
  • "This moisturizer is terrific. It soaks into skin so quickly, and even on my oily skin, it is NOT heavy at all. It glides onto skin so you don't need to use very much of it. It does not feel oily at all, and even overnight it is not greasy. My skin feels great, and it doesn't irritate my naturally acne-prone skin, and it even soothes the chapped area under my nose in wintertime. Smells delicious (only a very light scent). I had been using oil-free Starting Over moisturizer, until even that started feeling too greasy. Three-Part Harmony nourishing cream is a welcome change from that! " in 8 reviews
  • "This is my favorite night time moisturizer for dry skin. It's thick but doesn't feel greasy on the skin. It's super gentle and very hydrating. I'm a repeat user on my second jar. There's nothing I would improve about it" in 5 reviews
Jas. J.
Ladies & gents I think I’ve found my holy grail moisturizer! I have combination skin but lately my face has been so dry in certain areas my foundation looked as if it was cracking off! I work at MAC in Macy’s so one of my coworkers who is the manager of the origins counter recommended this to me. When I tell you I have been completely blown away! I use this moisturizer day & night not too much because it is a heavier moisturizer. I mix it with me retinol serum and my skin is literally perfect. It’s not too oily or too dry, it’s soft & smooth, but also my huge disgusting pores on my front of my face/cheek area disappear all day long!!!! Now this moisturizer is a bit pricey at $69 a jar however it is a huge jar & a little bit goes a long way so it will last you a while! I suggest getting it when origins is in gift so you can get a bag of other little goodies to try out as well such as cleansers, eye cream & even lotions. I highly recommend this product to anyone & I mean anyone, especially people with sensitive skin because origins is more of the natural brand than others!
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Perfect for dry skin! This is more of their luxury line. I came in and had a lot of issues with my skin due to the weather change. The package is supper cute with a wooden cap. The texture for this is creamy and thick to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized
Yoyo C.
Charlottesvle, VA
My eyelids got very dry last November-December, so I was searching for a good eyecream that would help with this problem. This is one of the ones I tried and I think it helped the dryness to go away for a while. It absorbs quickly and feels nice to apply on my eyes.
Thalyta D.
Highland Park, IL
. I can attest that as you age, your skin starts to get fine lines and wrinkles. It loses some of it's firmness, so you can see some areas start to sag a little. Your skin starts to look somewhat dull - you just don't have that "glow" anymore. That's where Three Part Harmony - Renewal, Repair, and Radiance - lends a helping hand.
Bridget E.
A gentle moisturizer with no tingling or strong fragrance. I have used it for a few months now and have not noticed a difference in my skin. Was hoping to wake up with a moisturized face, but did not have that experience. If you're looking for a light moisturizer, it may be for you, but for dry skin or fine lines, no.
Jo O.
Naples, FL
I bought this cream on the go, thinking why not try something new! I use it at night only, because I do find it to be too thick for daytime wear. Especially if it is a hot day. I think it's effective & does moisturize the skin! The packaging is also heavy, worth a shoot!
Nicole V.
Sharon
Makes my skin healthy soft! I love this product! It is a great value for what you get. You only need a little at a time so it lasts a long time. The packaging is wonderful and so cute! I would recommend to anyone looking to get the most out of their money.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This works really well. Keeps my skin feeling so soft. I am young and so far do not have any wrinkles so it's hard to speak for it on that issue but it keeps my under eye skin feeling amazing and the smell is so natural.
Amber E.
Really fresh. Smells fresh easy to apply and I use at night! Organic base and easy in the skin! I recommend all the time! Last forever and packaging is great! Get some and see for yourself how light and fresh this stuff is
Luz C.
My favorite moisturizer can’t live with out it helps me with my dry skin I used to use other ones and they wouldn’t help as much this one actually penetrates my skin it quenches it so well
Lucinda N.
I got this in a grab bag and I've used it twice so far and I noticed that it's been making me breakout. Has that happened to anyone else? Can it just be from me not using it enough and it being a new item I've never tried?

back