BY ORIGINS

Origins Three Part Harmony Oil-Infused Serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Maura M.
Maura M.
This is a pricey product, but a little seems to go a long way. I love this at night after removing my makeup. It has this orangey scent that is amazing. It doesn't feel oily going on at all. I love how soft it makes my skin feel.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
This is my favorite cleanser when I'm wearing makeup and want to skip the step of removing it with another product first. Because it starts as an oil, Three Part Harmony melts the makeup before it gets foamy like a traditional cleanser. On a typical day, this is all I need. On a full glam day when I might wear heavier makeup, I'll start with this amd then swipe some micellar water after just to be sure I got everything. This product doesn't leave your face feeling dry, you only need a small amount, so it lasts forever. It's definitely worth every penny.
Jinan T.
Jinan T.
A very luxurious serum that helps with hydrating dry skin and repairing fine lines. The soft milky texture almost feels like a moisturizer and smells amazing. I love the dropper applicator because it helps with precision amounts for your face. Even though it is used to help more mature skin, I would recommend it to anyone who has dry skin and is looking for age preventative skin care.
Dorian S.
Dorian S.
Houston
I use Three Part Harmony every single day. I love love love it. I would recommend this serum to every one. I have very sensitive skin not dry and not oily either kind of somewhere in the middle. And Three Part Harmony does not leave my skin oily or feeling heavy. 100% with a try. I've been using Three Part Harmony since November and it's only half gone. You don't have to use a lot and the dropper under the top is awesome and useful when getting the serum out.
Alanna B.
Alanna B.
110% certain everyone needs this product!

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE this stuff and it lasts you a very long time because you really don't need a lot.

This is the one product I re-purchase for my skin routine because it is just that good.

I highly recommend this product for anyone experiencing acne scarring, acne prone skin, aging, sun spots, or dry skin.

THIS PRODUCT WORKS!!
Kira Y.
Kira Y.
This serum is a little pricey, so the 1 oz is the perfect size to test out. I will definitely be repurchasing. I was amazed by the results. My skin was so radiant after only a few uses! I used to break out so much, but it has made my skin so smooth and clear!!! All of my friends have commented on how healthy my skin looks :) #neverbetter #natrualglow #clearerskin
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
North Caldwell
This oil smells first off amazing!! the oil is not sticky it has a nice smooth texture. Origins is a trusted brand that uses gentle ingredients. This serum is a must have!! I gave this to my mom to try and she loved it. I recommend everyone of all different skin types to try.
Yesenia F.
Yesenia F.
Goshen
I received the oil-infused serum three part harmony as a sample. I really liked how this made my skin feel from the first time I used it. My skin feels smooth all day and just clean and fresh. I don't really know how to describe it, but I do like it more than I thought I would.
Luz C.
Luz C.
I'm in love with my serum I can't leave with out it it nourishes my skin super well I can't stop wearing I love my skin care regimen lady's give it a try it's around$69 but it's so worth it
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Gresham, OR
I love love this serum !!! It works so well for my skin it works for any skin types it makes my face feel really refreshed and clean I got it at the calackmas town center mall in Macy's it really works for dry skin and makes u feel amazing