BY ORIGINS

Origins Three Part Harmony Oil-Infused Serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today!!!
Jinan T.
A very luxurious serum that helps with hydrating dry skin and repairing fine lines. The soft milky texture almost feels like a moisturizer and smells amazing. I love the dropper applicator because it helps with precision amounts for your face. Even though it is used to help more mature skin, I would recommend it to anyone who has dry skin and is looking for age preventative skin care.
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything from origins are the best for my skin.
I keep using it because i love it.
Really good on my skin and i love it so much
A bit pricey but you get what you paid for
Saley D.
N Plainfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What’s not to love. This serum goes so smooth on the skin. The packaging is amaZing and I love the dropper because it prevents you from accidentally using too much. I use this all over my face and around my eyes and it makes my skin feel immensely smooth.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good product. I wouldn't recommend for people with oily skin. It smelled good. I got it as a sample in the mail and I was so/so about this product. It leaves your skin soft but then becomes extremely oily for this combo skin.
Shalyn B.
Shickshinny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this not long ago and only got to use it once along with one of their cleansers. I definitely liked it but I need to try it more to give a better review. Origins Checks and Balances™
Paige W.
Florence
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a big serum user. It did make my face fill soft an smooth. I guess I just have not gotten use to using serums but I do believe this is s good one and does deliver.
Kayla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face serum leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and hydrated. It’s feels very nice going on the skin and when it dries it doesn’t leave the skin feeling tacky.
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite cleanser when I'm wearing makeup and want to skip the step of removing it with another product first. Because it starts as an oil, Three Part Harmony melts the makeup before it gets foamy like a traditional cleanser. On a typical day, this is all I need. On a full glam day when I might wear heavier makeup, I'll start with this amd then swipe some micellar water after just to be sure I got everything. This product doesn't leave your face feeling dry, you only need a small amount, so it lasts forever. It's definitely worth every penny.
Kira Y.
This serum is a little pricey, so the 1 oz is the perfect size to test out. I will definitely be repurchasing. I was amazed by the results. My skin was so radiant after only a few uses! I used to break out so much, but it has made my skin so smooth and clear!!! All of my friends have commented on how healthy my skin looks :) #neverbetter #natrualglow #clearerskin