BY ORIGINS

Origins Three Part Harmony Oil-Infused Serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Maura M.
Maura M.
This is a pricey product, but a little seems to go a long way. I love this at night after removing my makeup. It has this orangey scent that is amazing. It doesn't feel oily going on at all. I love how soft it makes my skin feel.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lone Tree, CO
This is my favorite cleanser when I'm wearing makeup and want to skip the step of removing it with another product first. Because it starts as an oil, Three Part Harmony melts the makeup before it gets foamy like a traditional cleanser. On a typical day, this is all I need. On a full glam day when I might wear heavier makeup, I'll start with this amd then swipe some micellar water after just to be sure I got everything. This product doesn't leave your face feeling dry, you only need a small amount, so it lasts forever. It's definitely worth every penny.
Dorian S.
Dorian S.
Houston
I use Three Part Harmony every single day. I love love love it. I would recommend this serum to every one. I have very sensitive skin not dry and not oily either kind of somewhere in the middle. And Three Part Harmony does not leave my skin oily or feeling heavy. 100% with a try. I've been using Three Part Harmony since November and it's only half gone. You don't have to use a lot and the dropper under the top is awesome and useful when getting the serum out.
Alanna B.
Alanna B.
110% certain everyone needs this product!

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE this stuff and it lasts you a very long time because you really don't need a lot.

This is the one product I re-purchase for my skin routine because it is just that good.

I highly recommend this product for anyone experiencing acne scarring, acne prone skin, aging, sun spots, or dry skin.

THIS PRODUCT WORKS!!
Kira Y.
Kira Y.
This serum is a little pricey, so the 1 oz is the perfect size to test out. I will definitely be repurchasing. I was amazed by the results. My skin was so radiant after only a few uses! I used to break out so much, but it has made my skin so smooth and clear!!! All of my friends have commented on how healthy my skin looks :) #neverbetter #natrualglow #clearerskin
Luz C.
Luz C.
I'm in love with my serum I can't leave with out it it nourishes my skin super well I can't stop wearing I love my skin care regimen lady's give it a try it's around$69 but it's so worth it
Emily H.
Emily H.
Boerne, TX
This product is really good!! I enjoyed using it and purchased it from ulta! They also have it at other stores that sell fragrances! It was my first time using it and I enjoyed it a lot! It wasn't super expensive which was nice.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
I attended an origins event today and tried out this serum. I am completely obsessed. A tiny amount was needed but it left my face feeling fresh and soft. I definitely plan to pick this up as my next skincare buy.
Azeysha Y.
Azeysha Y.
Ewa Beach, HI
Tried this out at the origins influenced event, I got a mini facial and the lady used this on me. It made my face so moisturized and left it looking so glowy and fresh. Also took home a sample and loved how
It made my skin feel and very lightweight.
Mae A.
Mae A.
Love love love loveeee! I'm a sucker for anything that smells nice. I got it while I was shopping in Chicago. It's a bit pricey, but worth the money. It shows in the packaging that you're paying for quality ingredients. I'd definitely recommend to others, I already have:)