BY ORIGINS #57 in Self-Tanner

The Great Pretender™  Shimmery self-tanner for body Nature s color copier, sugar-derived DHA, the tan-active, interacts with skin proteins to let you pretend you ve been sunning when in truth you ve been shunning.  Deep color develops, darkens and dries quickly to make even lilywhite limbs look richly and believably bronzed.  And the tinted formula delivers instant beautification.  Shows what you ve done and still need to do. Glycerin leaves skin glistening and shimmery-smooth for days.  And the refreshing aroma of Orange and Peppermint enhance the sense of sunshine. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free and Non-acnegenic.

Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Brittany C.
Super pretty and not over done shimmer. Light smell. Not too pricey (for it being origins). Lasted at least 24 hours- without being wet. I used it during the summer for events. Would buy again.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
NANCY M.
GAYLESVILLE, AL
This is a great product if you have problems tanning naturally or if uou have problems being out on the direct sunlight too long. This is a natural self tanning foes not stain your skin and leave you looking orange.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Emily K.
Favorite product!! i would recommend to anyone!! Smells super good but can be kinda pricey. Its great though it's ever gentle and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Definitely worth the money.
Blake M.
Yakima, WA
I first used this when I was a junior in high school and my mom was counter manager at the origin inside of macy's here, and at first I loved how dark I looked and how natural it looked. However, I decided to try it again since it's been a few years and lately I've been having bad luck with a nice dark and long lasting tanner. Well, this time I wasn't really impressed, I felt like I had more shimmer on me than tan, and it didn't last me through the day. Maybe I had one from a bad batch or something but I was kind of disappointed this time.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I googled skin tanners for a few days before I finally arrived on Origins The Great Pretender. The smell is great just like the face wash I use daily, nice and smoothy minty fragrance. It goes on really well, just be sure to use sparingly so you do not over due it and make sure you rub it in thoroughly! I bought this for a trip to vegas and it made my skin look natural and has a little bit of a sparkle/glimmer to it which also makes your skin look incredible. I would recommend to anyone who wants a natural looking tan!
Kelsey A.
Traverse city , MI
This is one of the best products o have ever used. I am very pale/fair skinned, and this is the ONLY self tanner that has not given me an orange tint. It has a distinct smell, but I don't mind it. There is a slight golden shimmer when first applied (but doesn't look like sparkles on your body.) last even after showering and shaving. Origins has a forever customer because of this product. Remember to shake well before use, and it can tend to be on the watery side.
Alyssa F.
I have a bottle of this from last summer and let me just say it is the best self tanner I've had! This tanner is shimmery and a very nice bronze color from the tube, it glides on the skin smooth and lasts a while! I love the smell its almost like a light mint which is sweet. It kept me tan all summer last year and i am going to buy a second bottle for this summer! I love this product it is my holy grail for summer! It's cheaper on the actual website so i suggest going there (: hope this helped!
Rachael M.
Does this wash off with sweat??
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Does this go on instant, or after a few hours
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
How shimmery is this product? Would this be appropriate to wear to a wedding or would it make me look like a child?
Hailey S.
Los Angeles, CA
Origins products are great but does this last?
Heather Y.
Brighton, CO
How dark does this appear after first use? Does it streak? How long does it last?