BY ORIGINS #8 in Acne Treatments

Battle breakouts fast! Just a dab of blemish-busting Salicylic Acid instantly helps speed healing. While anti-spot technology helps visibly correct lingering discoloration. Skin-calming Red Algae helps visibly relieve redness. And to help skin stay spotless, super exfoliators eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris.

How To Use:

Apply as needed to targeted areas on face.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Alcohol Denat. , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) , Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Origanum Heracleoticum Flower Oil*, Eugenol, Limonene , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Algae Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Lactobacillus Ferment , Glycerin , Caffeine , Butylene Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN37864>

• Is this drying? I'm trying to find an alternative to benz...2 Answers
  • I'm trying to find a good product to use, but I'm not sur...1 Answers
  • Does this make skin dry out?1 Answers
Lory L.
Grand Rapids
I’ve bought this spot treatment a few months back. I used it and it completely broke me out worse. So I put it away. So last week I’ve been using it again. I’ve been applying every other night so it won’t make my face flaky (Didn’t work) anyways. My entire right and left side of my mouth and upper lip is so grossly broken out. The biggest ugliest pimples I’ve ever had in my entire life. The spot treatment BURNS bad asf. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! Especially if you have very sensitive skin it completely also dried me whole bottom portion of my face. Don’t do it. For the price of this tiny little bottle it is not worth that $17 and change, that’s before taxes. Smh! I have to walk around look gross. I demand my $$ back! But since I’ve purchased it months ago that’s not going to happen! The little bottle isn’t even half way done. Garbage!
Lindsey R.
Aurora, CO
I will never use another spot treatment again. I have really oily skin with mainly acne on my chin. Not a ton, but one pimple goes and a couple days later another will come in and so on. This stuff is amazing. I mainly get acne that starts under the skin and is really inflamed and painful. I bought this on Saturday and have been using it once a day at night and this stuff is amazing. The HUGE under the skin pimple I could feel coming in was about half the size after the first night and was completely gone after 3 applications. The directions say you can use up to 3 times a day on spots, but I wear makeup all day and I don’t think this would go well under foundation, or being reapplied throughout the day.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
This is by far the best spot treatment I have ever used. I am lucky to not get spots that frequently but hormonal acne is something I occasionally have to deal with around 'that time of the month'. This is the first thing I reach for. I squeeze a little out onto a q-tip and apply it to my spot before bed. In the morning the redness is always gone as well as any inflammation. I apply it 2x a day for 2 days and by the morning of the 3rd day my spot is completely gone. It's a tiny bottle but this stuff is worth every penny.
Crispina V.
Perioral Dermatitis Success!
For those that suffer from Perioral Dermatitis, give this blemish treatment a go!

Perioral Dermatitis is a condition that produces unsightly pimples and blisters (looks like but isn't acne) around the nose and chin area. It is sometimes nicknamed "muzzle rash". Alongside the pimples the skin can be red and flaky. All in all a nasty combination which isn't great for a person's confidence and can be difficult to treat.

The first time I was diagnosed with this rash it took two courses of oral antibiotics and a combination of prescribed creams from the Dr to clear. I was also signed off work for two weeks as I was too embarrassed to leave the house. Not nice.

7 years later the tell tale pimples start to reoccur!! This time I am older and wiser and have made lots of healthier life style changes and prefer to treat the cause of a condition rather than just slap a heavily medicated cream on it!

After a few weeks of trying to treat the condition naturally myself, with not much success, I caved and booked an appointment with the Dr. I was prescribed a strong cream that contains an antibiotic, usually prescribed for acne. I didn't use the prescription as I remembered I had some of this blemish gel already and guessed it wouldn't be as harsh or medicated. Worth a try and I figured I always had the prescribed cream to fall back on.

I am pleased to say that the gel has completely dried up the acne/pimple/pustle side of the condition without aggregating the dry dermatitis part. The skin isn't as red and is much smoother. I feel it is healing and is much more under control, without the need for an antibiotic cream.

The little bottle last for ages. The skin tingles a little when you first apply the gel but this doesn't last long. It does leave a film on your skin so I only apply at night and wash this off with water in the morning.

Brilliant product!
Jess R.
This has gotten me through some serious skin situations lately. I like that is has 1.5% salicylic acid, which is stronger than a majority of other spot treatments. The origins formula works fast and well with makeup. I like the way it dries in almost a protective barrier over any trouble spots. It does have a very “herbal” or “natural” scent. It doesn’t bother me, but I can see where some people may not enjoy it. Over all this product is effective and my number one choice for a spot remover !
ashlee l.
Houston
I have been using this product for 10 years. I have super oily skin and when I break out, I always get those single, huge, gross zits. One big giant zit. But, when I feel a zit about to grow in, I put the spot treatment on the affected area before I go to sleep at night and in the morning, the affected area is dried out. It isn't some magic potion that will make your zit go away with the snap of a finger, but it does make the zit go away faster. I strongly recommend this product!
Monica M.
Shark week aka that time of the month really really make mw breakout. Even on my back and arms so i tried a few spot treatment products. After trying 2 or 3 i landed on this ome amd never looked back. Most of the other spot treatment contained stuff which makes my skin itchy. Sometimes even red but they did get rid of the pimples almost over night. This one took care of the problem without making me feel Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel like i have an acute chemical burn
sarah a.
houston
This little bottle is like liquid gold. I’ve had a pimple appear and I’ll put this on at night and my pimple is legit almost flat. I don’t know what they put in this but this is my far the best spot treatment I’ve used in my life and I have tried quite a few. I also like that’s it’s more like a gel so if you want to use it during the day and have no makeup on you can go out with it and it just dries clear
Michelle Y.
East Greenwich, RI
Very powerful acne treatment. Wouldn’t suggest it for the entire face, just for when you really need it. It’s pretty effective at first, but with use the skin adjusts to it and it is no longer as good. Also, with the tiny bottle you’d be much better off spending it on something of greater value, such as the Clinique spot treatment. Pros include no irritation (unless used excessively)
Lisa S.
Tulsa
If you have a teenager in your life who struggles with zits, or you yourself are fighting the daily battle, BUY THIS. it is magic in a bottle. It is highly concentrated and a little goes a long long way. I put this on any pimples before bed and they're gone by morning! Great for the stray bump, but for all over breakouts opt for the Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin because using this on your whole face would get expensive fast.
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I wanna try this so bad but the price scares me is it worth it?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Does this get rid of pimples or acne scars? I'm confused!
Yordana S.
Upland , CA
Is this a spot treatment only? Can it be used daily to better my skin from blemishes and darn spots? :(
Alexis C.
Would this product work on very sensitive skin?
Chelsea D.
Can anyone recommend a quick and effective spot treatment/face mask/face wash etc? I have tried Origins spot treatment but my skin seems to have become immune to it over time, so any recommendations would be great! Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel

Sephora