Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel

Battle breakouts fast! Just a dab of blemish-busting Salicylic Acid instantly helps speed healing. While anti-spot technology helps visibly correct lingering discoloration. Skin-calming Red Algae helps visibly relieve redness. And to help skin stay spotless, super exfoliators eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris.

How To Use:

Apply as needed to targeted areas on face.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Alcohol Denat. , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) , Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Origanum Heracleoticum Flower Oil*, Eugenol, Limonene , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Algae Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Lactobacillus Ferment , Glycerin , Caffeine , Butylene Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN37864>

How does this compare to other spot treatments you find in drugstores?
Is this product good? I have some acne scars 🥺 that just don’t go away
Does this actually get rid of acne?
Start your review of Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto , ON
I was so excited to try this because I've heard so many great things, and Origins is a pretty reputable brand. Unfortunately, this didn't do much for my skin. It stings, and you definitely feel a tightness when its applied to pimples, but after over 2 weeks of using it nightly (I have quite a bit of acne), I haven't noticed any difference. Pretty pricey for the very underwhelming results.
North York, ON
I got this for $5 at a beauty wholesale event. It smells really weird (like Swiss chalet chicken?) but it does work! It immediately starts to sting the spot where you put it...this feeling fades after awhile. I notice a reduction in the spot and less redness the following morning. I don’t think I’d get it again, but only cuz of the smell.
Toronto
Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Courtney M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product works great on pimples and drying them out after a few applications. It does have a tingly feeling but nothing too strong or unbearable. The only downfall is that it does dry out the surrounding area as well. The bottle is tiny but it lasts for months. I always recommend this product to friends.
Lethbridge
This was a good product. Not outstanding, but my pimples were smaller and less red the next morning after using. It’s quite a small container so I went through it quickly. It also has pretty much the same ingredients as a lot of drugstore acne spot treatments so I don’t think it was worth the money.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my game changer for me lately. I get your typical menstrual breakouts around my chin and I put this on it burns a little bit but in the morning and significantly notice things throughout the week that my acne has been so much better and I’m so thankful for this product.
This is a great spot treatment for acne, it’s effective and not super drying so it manages to keep in moisture whilst being an effective spot treatment. This lasts an extremely long time and is concentrated so a little drop is all you need. I would recommend this product !
Toronto, ON
Honestly works as a spot treatment, which is not something I can say about a lot of the others I've tried! Easy to apply; it does leave a noticeable film but I just use it overnight and usually after two nights I find my pimples gone. Been a fan of this product for years!
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
There is an a lot of spot treatments that don’t actually work but I can definitely tell you this one does, it works for those small red pimples, larger ones and those ripe about to pop looking pimples LOL. I’ve gone through maybe two or three of these, really helpful
Yarmouth
I really like this product and will definitely order in the future. It does leave a light film on your skin, but I use it overnight and it washes off in the morning. It's a small container, but you get a lot out of it. Does the job, just a little pricy for my taste.
Edmonton, AB
Not my favourite treatment ever but it does speed up the process of getting rid of pimples by a couple days. I find it doesn’t really do anything unless the blemish is open. The bottle is shocking tiny for what it costs but you hardly need any so it’ll last a long time

228 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
idk
il y a 14 jours
Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel ? Does this work since I have some acne spots ?
Bernadette T. • il y a 14 jours
It it’s very good, when I bought I was a little concern bc it’s too small for the price but you don’t need a lot of product to see a difference, my face it’s much better since I started using it.