BY ORIGINS #39 in Facial Skincare

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Give skin a do-over with this age-prevention moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan Leaf and Green Algae. It helps rebuild collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger from day one.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Myristyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Dicaprylyl Maleate , Stearic Acid , Peg-100 Stearate , Behenyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract** , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols , Myristyl Laurate , Ceteareth-20 , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Polysorbate 20 , Trehalose , Myristyl Alcohol , Caffeine , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Cholesterol , Squalane , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Arginine , Tocopheryl Acetate , Salicylic Acid , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Maltodextrin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Phospholipids , Glyceryl Stearate , Dimethicone , Xanthan Gum , Carbomer , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Peg-8 , Ethylhexylglycerin , Potassium Hydroxide , Chlorphenesin , Sorbic Acid , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil**Organic Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract <ILNILN37422>

Buy on Sephora
June V.
I use this moisturizer at night. It really hydrates my skin. I have been using this moisturizer for a year now, and I have seen the difference in my skin. It absorbs into the skin gradually, but for my PM regimen, I don’t mind it. My skin is dry to normal, and I find it perfect for my skin type.
Liv M.
This cream made my skin super soft and normal again, I use this product when my hands get super dry and it makes them appear and feel younger again. It was pricey but lasts for awhile and works pretty amazing
Jessica B.
Tucson, AZ
This is a good light weight moisturizer. It was just not hydrating enough for my taste. It was ok but not my absolute must have. I will say it’s good for people with normal skin types and those with sensitive skin.
Kristina j.
Vail
This stuff is great to use every day. I use it after my skin routine in which I also use the cheeks and balances. Great combo! I use it in the morning after my shower and still put makeup over it if needed. And nothing ever looks oily! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Sofya G.
This is a really beautiful hydrating yet lightweight moisturizer. I like the way it smells a lot. I find that it's one of my favorites because it hydrates really well but it doesn't feel like something is sitting on your skin. Although my skin is dry it does not react well to heavy moisturizers
Jihae P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love origins products in general. As a physician/surgical resident, I’m usually fatigued and dehydrated. This cream gives me just enough moisture without weighing my skin down. I find that most of the origins products have a pleasant smell without being overpowering
Kristen K.
South Bend , IN
Love this product! Non-greasy and a little bit goes a long way. I’m obsessed with the smell of it. Soft citrus-like fragrance. A little pricey for my budget so I really enjoy when I can splurge and get some.
Laila P.
Las Vegas, NV
It is a good moisturizer, it absorbs quickly and it leaves the skin soft and smooth.
But I did not see a big difference on my wrinkes maybe because I tried just for two months.
Anyway it is a good product for everyday use.
Taylor R.
This is really nice. Origins has such amazing products. I can't really attest to it really being anti aging since I'm in my 20s, but I do what I can to prevent it. I will repurchase.
Brittani M.
This cream is a miracle worker! Ever since I began using this cream I have noticed less wrinkles on my face and an overall younger looking glow! I would recommend this product anyone to boost that natural glow in their face!
Casey D.
I get very nervous to switch up my face products. Is this gentle on skin?
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
How long does a jar usually last?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Have you gotten results using this product?
Yineidy B.
Marcela O.
How quickly did anyone see results with this?

back